Vanity created this personal ad

I wish you luck. You're one of the few names I recognize after being off the board for a few years. It seems very slow these days or perhaps I'm just looking for something different now.
 
I wish you luck. You're one of the few names I recognize after being off the board for a few years. It seems very slow these days or perhaps I'm just looking for something different now.

Hmm, well, I'm not sure that I am still around is a good thing or not!

People do come and go. Slow could become fast ASAP!

I appreciate the well wishes!
 
Spins in the personals, as I live and breathe. :eek:


:D


Good luck, friend. :rose:

Everyone wants to be my friend everywhere else (OK maybe not in the GeeBee). Had to go somewhere folks want more than friends.

At least...that is the theory!

And thank you :)
 
I've been visiting a place where the internet is still a rumor and cell coverage depends on the number of clouds the signal can bounce off of.

Amazing how much one can miss those potential connections and especially those little sexual outlets!
 
This has come up a few times...whether I am flexible on the married part.

This being Lit and all of us trying to find a little relief from the travails of life I am totally on board with simply making a connection and having some fun.

However, if you are hoping for more than that I cannot offer it. I am not judging anyone for what they do. I really don't think it is right or wrong. I just simply dislike the various things that go along with being attached to a married person.

Maybe that makes sense.
 
It is a hump day thus, ya know...

Still looking for folk to hump!
 
Back
Top