Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout > Writers' Challenges and Exercises

Old 11-23-2017, 12:41 AM   #26
weisseKaninchen207
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeighA View Post
This requires FFF. Three women dress up in skimpy dresses and go crash bachelor parties, pretend to be hookers, fuck everyone there, and leave with all the money.

Next One:
"Hera's Delight"
"Hera's delight"

The Goddess of Childbirth, Hera was also jealous of Zeus's many lovers and so punished them cruelly. This position is for two ladies, one with a strap on (Hera). The other female takes the childbirth position on her back with her legs spread wide and her ass accessible to the strap on. Hera inserts something large into the other woman's vagina, who then holds the insertion in place, releasing it slowly while Hera punishes her by fucking her in the ass with the strap on. The insertion may be reinserted as many times as Hera sees fit or replaced with a larger one.

Next position:
"The Monkey's Paw"

Old 11-25-2017, 11:05 PM   #27
delicious_man
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisseKaninchen207 View Post
"Hera's delight"

The Goddess of Childbirth, Hera was also jealous of Zeus's many lovers and so punished them cruelly. This position is for two ladies, one with a strap on (Hera). The other female takes the childbirth position on her back with her legs spread wide and her ass accessible to the strap on. Hera inserts something large into the other woman's vagina, who then holds the insertion in place, releasing it slowly while Hera punishes her by fucking her in the ass with the strap on. The insertion may be reinserted as many times as Hera sees fit or replaced with a larger one.

Next position:
"The Monkey's Paw"
Clearly, this should be inspired by W. W. Jacobs' short story. Less a sex position and more of a sex game - it goes something like this:

One party is in possession of 'The Monkey's Paw' and may request up to three wishes from their partner. However, 'The Monkey's Paw' is cursed and so the wishes are granted but not necessarily in the way in which they had been desired.

I'll give you an example of how this might play out. Imagine a middle-aged married man called Simon is having an affair with a younger work colleague called Louise and she agrees to play 'The Monkey's Paw' with him. For his first wish, Simon asks for a threesome from Louise and her sister, Ruby. The next evening he is at Louise's flat and Ruby comes round to join them. Together, they tie Simon up, blindfold him and he's forced to provide oral pleasure to one girl whilst the other fucks him with a strap-on. Of course he has no knowledge which girl is which. It wasn't quite what he had envisaged from the threesome but perhaps he enjoys it anyway? Perhaps not.

For his second wish, Simon requests a sensuous show from Louise. He wants to jerk off to the sight of her at play. But Louise decides that now is the time to come clean about just how much of a slut she really is. Besides, Simon hadn't specified it had to be a solo performance. Instead, he gets an eyeful of Louise being fucked by their voyeuristic (and annoyingly well endowed) boss.

Seeking revenge, Simon's final wish is to have Louise publically humiliated for the slut she is. He asks for a chance to record himself fucking her every which way - his intention being to share the film around the office amongst all of their colleagues. Louise obliges him and so Simon records their final sex acts on his phone. He fucks her hard and rough - doggy style and anal. He finishes the sex tape by showering Louise with a facial. However, secretly Louise also records their rampant sex on a hidden camera and sends the film to his wife. Simon loses his job for sharing indecent material and his wife also divorces him. The Monkey's Paw is cursed after all.

As I said, more of a sex game than a sex position (and a dark one at that). I hope you guys don't mind the slight rule bend.

For your next position I'd like to continue with a literary inspiration - The Owl and the Pussycat

Old 11-26-2017, 11:17 PM   #28
cleaver
Literotica Koro

Location: qax̂um tanangis by summer --- castaway cay by winter --- points between, between
the owl and the pussycat

this one is a hoot... if you dare

in the midst of lovemaking
the male slowly begins to ignore his mate;
speaking often, audibly and only
to her vagina -
conspiring with it to engage in ever greater intimacies
while conspiring how to cut the rest of her body out of it...

eventually, she will wail
- either from the seriously fucked up turn of events
or... from a monstrous thundering orgasm...

the pussy, as one can imagine, gets supreme attentions...

lets try: the 101st airborne

Old 12-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #29
Demon_Queen
Virgin

The 101st Airborne
This is where one partner (female) is hung by a harness (face up) and two other partners (male) sit atop her, one working her pussy the other her chest.
A variation of this is where the genders are reversed, in which a male is hung and ends up eating pussy while being humped.
Another name for this is "Screaming Eagles" due to the typical end result.
Finally, this is usually done in a group with the partners cycling out each time they are spent. This can turn into a game in that the one to last longest in each gender group might win something - perhaps a night alone with the partners of their choice..?

Next: The Demoness

Old 12-13-2017, 08:24 AM   #30
bigmane
Really Really Experienced

I'm not sure of the technical name for this.

I like it when she sits down in an armchair,
I kneel and pump away between her legs.

She can still have a coffee or glass of wine,
and I can carry on.

Quite relaxing.

The Demoness, is that where she's like the Nichtmara, she rides the man?

To be honest I like it, but I just felt selfish in that position.

She has to do all the work and I just lie back enjoying it.

Last edited by bigmane : 12-13-2017 at 08:34 AM.