Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

*she threw her phone against the wall and went to sleep crying. The next morning she dressed in her shortest skirt that barely cleared dress code, a black bra under her with button up with her sister's stripper heels. She was ashamed for Skids to see her like this but she had not choice. She took her usual seat behind him.*

-skids looked and was still up set about last night.-"Are you going to say anything to me i been worried sick."-he asked as he drove off wondering what she had in her full stuffed backpack finding it unusual.-

"What should I say, my love?" *tears threatened to spill over but she just turned her head and looked out the window*

-Skids looked a bit worried.-"You just do not seem right. I can hear it in your voice what is wrong?"-he asked wondering what was going on.-

*the tears flowed and she couldn't help her voice cracking* "..I can't tell you Skids." *she tried to get up but he wouldn't let her* "Please stop.."

-Skids was hurt when they got to school he tried once more and she turned and said it point blank.-"I can not see you any more it is over."-she left Skids looked down. Well that was a fine cup of coffee for you. It had been a lie a terrible lie. Skids pulled in to the garage and Jack the mechanic sent him to do errands.-

*Veronica asked to go to the nurse and headed to the garage like she was told, walking as slowly as she could.*

-when she got there Jack smiled and looked to her.-"Well now you were quick...I like the outfit...Especially the high heels the bigger the better. Flip that skirt sweetie let me see everything."

-Jack smiled.-"So what can i do to please you today slut."-he grins as he spanked her ass a few times as she showed him her ass. Jack grins as his cock strained his pants.-

*she jumped a little and squirmed as he spanked her. He pissed her off when he asked what he could do. Oh she wanted to tell him what he could do to please her.* "You know damn well this isn't about pleasing me!" *she instantly regretted that*

-Jack grins.-"I guess i should stop being so nice then."-He slapped her face hard and then bent her over the desk he cuffed both wrists to the desk then cuffed her ankles to the desk. He took out a ruler and began to whack her ass with it nice and hard.-

*Veronica shrieked and felt her hot cheek begin to swell from the blow. She shrieked again when he began to spank her with a ruler* "No!! Im sorry!!! Please stooop!!"

-Jack put on a Bibrating Cock Ring and a special Cover that had a screw feel to it as he shoved his cock in thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy he continued to use the ruler on her.-"Disgraceful cunt your going to get punished for that."-he said the cock ring made her pussy hum as he fucked her.-

*Veronica couldn't help but moan when he slipped his cock inside her. She felt something vibrating her pussy and it felt amazing. But she refused to let him hear her moans of pleasure. She pressed her face into the desk and thought of Skids*

-Jack fucked her harder he pulled her hair back with one hand as he slapped her ass with the other he was going to make her and break her.-

*Veronica screamed for as she was worth. She screamed out of frustration, out of pain, and out of pleasure. This had to stop. Skids was the only man who should be inside her. She wanted him back desperately. Without thinking she called out his name and knew she was in trouble.*

-He pulled out and slapped her several times in the face and looked.-"You Cunt you will be punished."-he pulled out two vibrators both of them had very spikey looks to them one shoved in her pussy and one in her ass he turned them a few times to spread juice and pain as he turned them on. He looked to her.-"You will come back and think about your actions. Mind you you take those out At all i will know about it."-He said as he put her panties back to her waste the big Vibrators humming in side her.-"You will report back to me and expect to get beaten and fucked I will make you feel it!"-he shouted to her as he slapped her again. Jack released her and left her juices running down her leg as she walked back to school.-

*Veronica's face hurt bad and tears were running down her face. She felt horny and humiliated. The spiked vibrators hurt her most sensitive area but also stimulated her pussy in ways unknown to her before. When he was done she quickly walked out of the garage and ran into Skids.* 'Why is fate so cruel?' *she thought to herself as she quickly walked past him back to class.*

-Skids looked back to her as she ran off he sighed and walked in Jack looked.-"Hey buddy whats up?"-Skids bit his lips.-"Did Veronica say anything?"-Jack smiled.-"Yeah told me to tell you she is sorry she ever came close to you ever since then people talk and tease her that is why she doesn't want to see you any more."-Skids nods in understanding as he looked.-"IT figures."-he said as the school day went on it was after school and Jack waited Skids had a full bus of kids to take home and 3 mechanics in total sat in the garage waiting for Jack to bring this young pussy to them.-"Gentlemen she will be here."-Jack said to Tim and Al.-

*Veronica had came three times on that damn vibrator by the time it was time to meet Jack again. She dragged her feet dreading having to be fucked by that asshole. When she got their she was met with her worst nightmare. Two other mechanics were with Jack and they looked at her like she was something to eat. Today was the day she would get gang banged. She shook her head and backed up slowly.*

-Jack gripped her hair and pushed her in front of his friends.-"Veronic no backign out these gentlemen want to see your slutty body and want you to fuck the three of us let's go."-They removed there jump suits and there cocks as they held them firmly for her to gawk at all of them were huge as they grin. 9inches but very fat.-

*Veronica's mouth dropped open as she saw all the cocks laid in front of her. They were huge. There was no way she could take all of them. She squirmed and tried to beg Jack to let her just fuck him. But he didn't want to hear it. That didn't stop her from trying.* "Please Jack I only want your cock, ok? You don't want to share me. They'll stretch me ok, ya know? Keep me all to yourself."

-Jack looked.-"Now you want to co-operate huh to bad you a useless piece of meat for men to fuck because your a useless cunt.-"Skids had come back early since most the kids had been dropped off in three places he parked the bus out front realizing he forgot to put his badge back. walking up to the door he herd everything and looked in. She was crying and begging not to. That is what it was Skids ran to the principle as he told him.- -The mechanics began to fuck her mouth one at a time while the other two were stroked.-

*Veronica was surrounded by cocks. She should be in heaven, right? Wrong. Every one of them frightened and disgusted her but she knew she had to do this for Skids. So she sucked like a professional whore and stroked the other two to make sure they weren't complaining.*

Back