Mass shooting in Munich Shopping Mall

You sound like an idiot, especially because you're a brit.
Since I'm not a brit, what do you sound like?

From my experience, your people are much more likely to look down on other people, than I am.
((Not that all brits. that I came across are that way, God knows, but I encountered more such attitudes within Their group, as opposed to other nationalities).

Why do you cling to the "must be Islamism" narrative then?

Since I'm not a brit, what do you sound like?
Someone who's honest about how she thinks or about how things really are,
and who can't stand the PC bullshit and faux batting of eyelashes "Look at me, I'm so -patronisingly- kind towards all muslims"

Why do you cling to the "must be Islamism" narrative then?
Why are You clinging to the other theory, and refuse to even discuss Any other possibility? Your theory seems more far-fetched than mine.

Such things aren't my forte, but this:

@GreenSnow - 1h
"Given his Iranian roots, I am inclined to think it was neither an ISIS inspired attack or a far right "nazi" attack. Terrorists are usually from the Sunni/Wahhabi sects of Islam, which make up a tiny minority of Iranians. The man on the roof was cursing at "Turks" who are predominantly Sunni, so to me this seems like old sectarian tensions coming to the surface. An Islamist attack perhaps, but not of the usual "ISIS" mould, rather a Shia aiming to get some "revenge" on Sunni‘s. Then again there has been no word as to the ethnicity of the actual victims, so this is merely guesswork based upon the info that's already out there."

https://www.rt.com/news/352818-nationalist-terrorist-munich-motives/[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Why are You clinging to the other theory, and refuse to even discuss Any other possibility? Your theory seems more far-fetched than mine.
Because it's the theory backed up by the facts the police investigation has found thus far.

Because it's the theory backed up by the facts the police investigation has found thus far.

That he's a teenager who was badly bullied, had low self-esteem, and has obviously fantasised about mass killings (according to his previous research).

So? Do you think this excludes the other theory?
Aren't impressionable teens who are disgrunted recruitable too? (no matter what extremist group)
Not all of teens, of course. Only that tiny % who have it in them, to be able to take that step and go from being upset with the world, to killing innocent people.

And it's not like the first time when german authorities withheld certain info from the public.

Just wait a few more days until things get more clear, or someone spills some more details. .Just like in the case of the "Racist white cop who purposefully tried to use the black therapist as target practice".
Because certain bits and pieces just don't fit in the puzzle

Last edited:
Someone who's honest about how she thinks or about how things really are,
and who can't stand the PC bullshit and faux batting of eyelashes "Look at me, I'm so -patronisingly- kind towards all muslims"

Such things aren't my forte, but this:

@GreenSnow - 1h
"Given his Iranian roots, I am inclined to think it was neither an ISIS inspired attack or a far right "nazi" attack. Terrorists are usually from the Sunni/Wahhabi sects of Islam, which make up a tiny minority of Iranians. The man on the roof was cursing at "Turks" who are predominantly Sunni, so to me this seems like old sectarian tensions coming to the surface. An Islamist attack perhaps, but not of the usual "ISIS" mould, rather a Shia aiming to get some "revenge" on Sunni‘s. Then again there has been no word as to the ethnicity of the actual victims, so this is merely guesswork based upon the info that's already out there."

https://www.rt.com/news/352818-nationalist-terrorist-munich-motives/

Yep, that GreenSnow dude is definitely someone you should be basing your interpretations on:

@GreenSnow said:
A few women do indeed love the black bamboo, but most I have spoken with find the prospect of being groped and molested by some pervy Arab to be about as appealing as a dog muck smoothie. Humans are genetically programmed to stick with their own and find the best breeding stock to create healthy offspring. A 70 IQ Muslim barbarian, incapable of critical thought and who solves each and every problem with violence or threats of is not considered to be good breeding stock. Now some women may go with these men for the sake of animalistic excitement but generally they tend to leave them pretty fast once they start treating the women as property and demanding they convert to Islam and wear a beekeeper suit.

Typical progressive tactic: attack the source and totally avoid commenting on the content.
Dumbass.

Yep, that GreenSnow dude is definitely someone you should be basing your interpretations on:

Typical progressive tactic: attack the source and totally avoid commenting on the content.
Dumbass.[/QUOTE]

What content? He's some random racist dickhead commenting on a story on the RT website. Do you base your opinions on what the retarded cunts on Youtube comments say, too?

You're doing the deflection again. Or are you so poor at history, that you prefer to attack instead of debate?

So? Do you think this excludes the other theory?

No but no verified data supports it at this point. Which makes it not a theory, but a hypothesis based on assumptions. No more, no less. If data changes or new data is uncovered, the working theory will too.

Last edited:
You're doing the deflection again. Or are you so poor at history, that you prefer to attack instead of debate?

HE'S A RANDOM RACIST COMMENTING ON A STORY ON A WEBSITE. YOU FUCKING RETARD.

No but no data supports it at this point. Which makes it not a theory, but a hypothesis based on assumptions. No more, no less. If data changes or new data is uncovered, the working theory will too.

First common-sense argument coming from you, at this point.
I'm not claiming that mine is the truth either, but this is supposed to be a hypothetical discussion where all possibilities could be considered.
But it sounds to me as if you progressives are the ones who typically start shutting down any discussion, by labelling anyone who expresses an opinion different from yours as "muslim-hater" or "bad racist who hates all brown peoplee".

First common-sense argument coming from you, at this point.
It's the exact same argument I've made all along.

I'm not claiming that mine is the truth either, but this is supposed to be a hypothetical discussion where all possibilities could be considered.
It is? Alrighty then. I'm not that fond of baseless speculation myself, but each to their own.

But it sounds to me as if you progressives are the ones who typically start shutting down any discussion, by labelling anyone who expresses an opinion different from yours as "muslim-hater" or "bad racist who hates all brown peoplee"
What it sounds like to you is not something I can control, but when you base your opinion solely on this guy being an "IRANIAN-german" (your capitalization), I hope you can guess what that sounds like to me.

Last edited:
Look at you idiots trying to talk to a 3rd world imbecile like it has thoughts of its own.

"The suspect could have been suffering from a depressive disorder," said the head of the Bavarian prosecutor's office."

Nice.
The progressives would rather blame it on depression and discriminate against people who suffer from mental illness, rather than consider for even a sec. non-PC topics.

Now progressives are persecuting the mentally ill?

Jesus Fvck, eyore really did redefine that word.

"The suspect could have been suffering from a depressive disorder," said the head of the Bavarian prosecutor's office."

Nice.
The progressives would rather blame it on depression and discriminate against people who suffer from mental illness, rather than consider for even a sec. non-PC topics.

That post made absolutely no sense in any conciveable universe.

That post made absolutely no sense in any conciveable universe.

The initial story was that the shooter was a german far-right extremist and neo-nazi, who hates foreigners (mostly muslims). They based their assumption on some witness report who claimed that he said: "I'm german", while they discounted the other witness who claimed that he yelled "Allah Akbar".
--- But as sooon as his dead body was retreived & his ethnicity and religion came to light, the rhetoric changed : he had researched mass shootings on the internet, and he was a teenager who was resentful for being bullied severely in school (nevermind that that chapter of his life was over), and he also suffered from depression. Columbine school type of shooting, like Que said.

From neo-nazi to Columbine-type shooter.

The common element here is that neither of these explanations would be detrimental to Merkel's and to the establishment's political careers . Whereas even talking hypothetically about any other theories (shias, sunnis, sectarian tensions, radical Islam, odd timeline two successive major terror attacks in 8 days meant to created chaos and fear etc.) would be more detrimental.
--- In this case, what's even more important is what massmedia avoids at all costs to mention or discount.
Plus a few other small bits and pieces that don't quite fit the storyline that they're trying to push.

Last edited:
As a non english speaking immigrant he's allowed to be dumb as a bag of sand.

The initial story was that the shooter was a german far-right extremist and neo-nazi, who hates foreigners (mostly muslims). They based their assumption on some witness report who claimed that he said: "I'm german", while they discounted the other witness who claimed that he yelled "Allah Akbar".
--- But as sooon as his dead body was retreived & his ethnicity and religion came to light, the rhetoric changed : he had researched mass shootings on the internet, and he was a teenager who was resentful for being bullied severely in school (nevermind that that chapter of his life was over), and he also suffered from depression. Columbine school type of shooting, like Que said.

From neo-nazi to Columbine-type shooter.

The common element here is that neither of these explanations would be detrimental to Merkel's and to the establishment's political careers . Whereas even talking hypothetically about any other theories (shias, sunnis, sectarian tensions, radical Islam, odd timeline two successive major terror attacks in 8 days meant to created chaos and fear etc.) would be more detrimental.
--- In this case, what's even more important is what massmedia avoids at all costs to mention or discount.
Plus a few other small bits and pieces that don't quite fit the storyline that they're trying to push.

You make some good points.

Back