Toilet fucking

no but I dream about it, being at the urinal and some guy catches me looking and pushes me to my knees and tells me to suck his cock, as I suck it we move into a stall and while I suck him someone comes in from behind me and fucks me at the sametime until they both fill me with hot cum..mmmmm

Not sure which I would prefer.....being sacked by you or fucking you......both so enjoyable

Copied twic

no but I dream about it, being at the urinal and some guy catches me looking and pushes me to my knees and tells me to suck his cock, as I suck it we move into a stall and while I suck him someone comes in from behind me and fucks me at the sametime until they both fill me

My 2 & 3 yrs at college I’d say 75% of my gay sex was men’s toilets on the nights at the bars where it was known to be primarily gay lesbian or fag hags. Toilets or the ally’s or woods. Woods were good for a the piss-fags

After a long dry spell, I have finally scored a few times lately. It's been the same guy but I'll take it. Nice thick uncut cock. He has given me two loads. Love walking out of a rest stop bathroom with a nice hot load of cum in my belly. Working up to taking it all over my face and shirt and walking out that way. 😋

Back