Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My follow up from a successful party yesterday afternoon consists of shaking out the floggers, cleaning the pinwheel, and putting in for repair the cuff that my wife broke by struggling too hard. :D
.

This sounds like an enjoyable clean up.
 
How G and I work it is that we sit at opposite ends of the tub, and then each can rub a foot of the other, or one can serve, or spoil the other, depending who does who.

If we both sit at one end its 'my' end most often. But the window sill is at his end and he likes drinks without fail in the bath, and I don't always, but the cats also like sitting on the window sill, or our tummies, so if two cats want a 'bath' we have to be at our own ends and have a shallower bath, unless they are content to sit at the edge. Funny how habits develop. :eek:

I had one cat that positively adored water, my Siamese :) I would put a few inches of water in the bath for him, and he would splash around for an hour or so. He really loved it. If I didn't comply, he would yowl up into the tiled ceiling over the tub to get the best acoustics until I would go run some water for him :rolleyes:
 
OMG I WANT THESE SO BAD >.<

PWDppVu.jpg
 
At fist I thought it was two models, and that the objects of your desire were them...

agreed.; couple of cuties from the ribs down.. but unusual to comment that way- oh for fucks sake. I'm an idiot. There's a line, it's two pics...

So you have a thing for crop circle tattoos? Yeah those look decidedly yummy- oh fuck me.

harem pants. you're talking about the harem pants. Yes that lacey seductress wear looks pretty fucking hot... when I got around to noticing it.

* giggles * at least you have your priorities straight :p
 
For probably the first time this year my favourite weather pattern has fallen upon my city. Yay.

(Really dark and heavy rain)
((Death to sunlight))
 
^Thanks.

Thinking of doing a Litsters out of context thread, starting with this:

"I crave blood" ~Elle.
 
I think this new avatar makes me appear more serious and grim at face value than the previous one.
 
I had to run an errand today, so I decided to try a bit of an experiment. I have a purse that when people see it they will automatically say, "this person has money to spend." I've done this same errand twice a year for five years. I wore that purse this time. It's the first time anyone has jumped to help me find a particular item. :rolleyes: I was genuinely interested in the items I asked to see, but I felt that buying through this person was a bad idea. He jumped in to sell me something while I waited for the other person (that helped me first) to finish the errand I had gone in to complete.

If I go back for the item I think I'll ask for the lovely woman that helped me first.
 
Just seen a photo on Facebook of the coach my daughter is travelling on setting off now on its 26 hour journey back home.

I've missed her :)
 
Just seen a photo on Facebook of the coach my daughter is travelling on setting off now on its 26 hour journey back home.

I've missed her :)

26 hours on a coach...

If hell exists, I imagine one of its many tortures to be cramming me in a stuffy metal box full of people I either hate personally or hate to look at and driving around aimlessly with them for entire days at a time.

And the in-transit movie is a documentary on the political career of Margret Thatcher on constant repeat.
 
26 hours on a coach...

If hell exists, I imagine one of its many tortures to be cramming me in a stuffy metal box full of people I either hate personally or hate to look at and driving around aimlessly with them for entire days at a time.

And the in-transit movie is a documentary on the political career of Margret Thatcher on constant repeat.

...... but you will never get to see the documentary, because guess who is driving and must keep the eyes on the road? (and will be there behind the wheel for eternity).
:devil:
Muahahahahahahaha!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top