Old 12-03-2011, 12:55 AM   #201
HesterPrynne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJohn View Post
LOL.......careful what you say there..........you do look worthy of a good stalking........among other things
What other things?
 

Old 12-03-2011, 01:40 AM   #202
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's
 
DaddyJohn's Avatar
 
DaddyJohn is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,559
Hehehe......well I did say I liked your AV.....those lovely breasts look like they are just begging to be suckled and nibbled on.......and your profile pic has a rather pleasant view of some lacy undies........all very interesting to contemplate.......soft lace slowly stripped down shapely legs.......open shirt with pendulous breasts begging to be payed attention to.............so many possibilities
__________________
Don't let the name fool you, that may be my preferred kink but not my only one by far
 

Old 12-03-2011, 02:28 AM   #203
PlayWithMeToday
Literotica Guru
 
PlayWithMeToday is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,885
I've never had a Daddy...but I've always been intrigued by the thought of it. So many of the posts here are incredibly arousing. Thanks for sharing everyone!
 

Old 12-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #204
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's
 
DaddyJohn's Avatar
 
DaddyJohn is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,559
Glad to be of service Play I must say after reading your profile you seem like you would be very interesting to play with, feel free to post more if you would like to know more.....or pm me
__________________
Don't let the name fool you, that may be my preferred kink but not my only one by far
 

Old 12-03-2011, 02:51 AM   #205
PlayWithMeToday
Literotica Guru
 
PlayWithMeToday is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,885
Well I have no aversion to being put over a man's knee and spanked and I might yell out a "Fuck me Daddy!" every now and again...but I'm aware that there's a great deal more going on in the trust/commitment/emotional connection departments of a true Daddy/Daughter type relationship. And as I'm sure you can tell by my profile, I don't do the whole commitment, long term, getting to know you thing very well. Lol
 

Old 12-03-2011, 02:54 AM   #206
Marie89
Experienced
 
Marie89 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
Well I have no aversion to being put over a man's knee and spanked and I might yell out a "Fuck me Daddy!" every now and again...but I'm aware that there's a great deal more going on in the trust/commitment/emotional connection departments of a true Daddy/Daughter type relationship. And as I'm sure you can tell by my profile, I don't do the whole commitment, long term, getting to know you thing very well. Lol
Hehe, it's good to be honest.
 

Old 12-03-2011, 02:57 AM   #207
PlayWithMeToday
Literotica Guru
 
PlayWithMeToday is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie89 View Post
Hehe, it's good to be honest.
I try to be
 

Old 12-03-2011, 03:07 AM   #208
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's
 
DaddyJohn's Avatar
 
DaddyJohn is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,559
Oh I did read it and totally understood it......and even a once in a while thing can still be hot I was merely pointing out that it can be even hotter with the commitment thing. I do respect that you are honest and stated your problem with that aspect right up front..........now about that over the knee thing and.........what was that you said......................
__________________
Don't let the name fool you, that may be my preferred kink but not my only one by far
 

Old 12-03-2011, 03:10 AM   #209
PlayWithMeToday
Literotica Guru
 
PlayWithMeToday is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,885
I said I have no aversion to it.
 

Old 12-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #210
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 12,456
[quote=sereneone4u;39303732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post

*smiling*

Something oh-so-special about a relationship between a Daddy and his princess.
*nods* in agreement to sereneone4u...........*looks* toward Hester........Sweet Princess
__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....



My page, ["I just wanna say"][http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804951]

Last edited by goodsonformom : 12-03-2011 at 03:42 AM.
 

Old 12-03-2011, 03:33 AM   #211
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's
 
DaddyJohn's Avatar
 
DaddyJohn is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,559
Hehehe......that you did......and there was also something about "Fuck me Daddy" as I recall
__________________
Don't let the name fool you, that may be my preferred kink but not my only one by far
 

Old 12-03-2011, 03:37 AM   #212
PlayWithMeToday
Literotica Guru
 
PlayWithMeToday is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJohn View Post
Hehehe......that you did......and there was also something about "Fuck me Daddy" as I recall
Why yes, yes I did. but there are so many different things that could mean....
 

Old 12-03-2011, 03:40 AM   #213
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's
 
DaddyJohn's Avatar
 
DaddyJohn is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 1,559
Hmmmmm.....intriguing to say the least
__________________
Don't let the name fool you, that may be my preferred kink but not my only one by far
 

Old 12-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #214
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: kneeling at His feet
Posts: 52,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
Well I have no aversion to being put over a man's knee and spanked and I might yell out a "Fuck me Daddy!" every now and again...but I'm aware that there's a great deal more going on in the trust/commitment/emotional connection departments of a true Daddy/Daughter type relationship. And as I'm sure you can tell by my profile, I don't do the whole commitment, long term, getting to know you thing very well. Lol
I don't think there necessarily has to be a full long term commitment...my Daddy and I are friends, what we do sexually including the Daddy-Princess/slut dynamic is in addition to that friendship. The friendship is the cake so to speak and the Daddy/baby girl is the icing
__________________
If it pleases Him to have me kneel before Him, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases Him to bind me, i will gladly offer my arms to Him.
If it pleases Him to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
 

Old 12-03-2011, 07:59 AM   #215
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: kneeling at His feet
Posts: 52,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJohn View Post
Well obviously from my name I enjoy the daddy/daughter dynamic........for some the daddy is a dom, while for others he is strictly a loving gentle daddy with very little or no dominance involved. The daddy dom can range from light punishment when his princess has been bad to full blown BDSM. For me personally I don't have a problem punishing princess when she has been bad but I don't qualify as a full blown dom.......I also.......compared to some here.........have only recently come to love the daddy dom/daughter dynamic. I know there are others that post here that can express it much better than myself
So true DJ and you did an excellent job of explaining it.

One of the reasons I was so adverse to it was I thought it was incest, but it is NOT, it is power play. I mean for some it can be incest too, but it in itself is not about that. Another reason was the whole "full blown Dom" and my stereotype of that-a brute abusing a woman mentally, physically emotionally, etc. (which I know not to be true, just my ignorance at the time) and it does not have to be that either. I personally had enough brutality in both my childhood and first marriage, all that makes me do is go into fighter/survivor mode. However, a Daddy that is both firm and caring, who sees needs in you and fulfills them in addition to awesome sex and is strong enough to discipline you in a way that works for you both..well...it is HELLA AWESOME!
__________________
If it pleases Him to have me kneel before Him, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases Him to bind me, i will gladly offer my arms to Him.
If it pleases Him to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
 

Old 12-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #216
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I haven't spoken at great length about my experience in this avenue, but my relationships have all varied. There have been some that were friendly, others that were merely passing visits in the night. There have been a few that were long term relationships as well. And while each of them varied in the kind of dynamic, the fact that there was a visible and tangible dynamic is the common thread. For that time, she trusted me implicitly. I was her Daddy, and there was no questioning my words. I spoke, she obeyed. Now, to me this was unlike D/s relationships that I have been in, because I am more tender with my "babygirl" than I would be with a sub as frequently. For this reason, I prefer having a "babygirl" than having a sub, because tenderness is at the root of who I really am, however, I can be a cold, hard fucker when I need to be.

At any rate, the fact that she gives herself to me completely is better than sex to me. The way that "she" looks at me, innocently and without regard for her own pleasure drives me to impart as much pleasure into her as I can. It's both selfish and selfless, and there is nothing comparable to that experience. And like I said in the beginning, they all vary. I allow some to be more stubborn and flippant than others, just because I enjoy the challenge. Sometimes no connection is needed other than a just in the moment, take charge kind of deal. It just depends. And I love them all.
 

Old 12-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #217
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: kneeling at His feet
Posts: 52,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
I haven't spoken at great length about my experience in this avenue, but my relationships have all varied. There have been some that were friendly, others that were merely passing visits in the night. There have been a few that were long term relationships as well. And while each of them varied in the kind of dynamic, the fact that there was a visible and tangible dynamic is the common thread. For that time, she trusted me implicitly. I was her Daddy, and there was no questioning my words. I spoke, she obeyed. Now, to me this was unlike D/s relationships that I have been in, because I am more tender with my "babygirl" than I would be with a sub as frequently. For this reason, I prefer having a "babygirl" than having a sub, because tenderness is at the root of who I really am, however, I can be a cold, hard fucker when I need to be.

At any rate, the fact that she gives herself to me completely is better than sex to me. The way that "she" looks at me, innocently and without regard for her own pleasure drives me to impart as much pleasure into her as I can. It's both selfish and selfless, and there is nothing comparable to that experience. And like I said in the beginning, they all vary. I allow some to be more stubborn and flippant than others, just because I enjoy the challenge. Sometimes no connection is needed other than a just in the moment, take charge kind of deal. It just depends. And I love them all.
OMG...that is so IT, PS...the trust...being able to let go because Daddy has you...fuck, lol
__________________
If it pleases Him to have me kneel before Him, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases Him to bind me, i will gladly offer my arms to Him.
If it pleases Him to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
 

Old 12-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #218
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
OMG...that is so IT, PS...the trust...being able to let go because Daddy has you...fuck, lol
Lol. I don't think I've ever posted anything that long on Lit! It was for a worthy cause though! LOL
 

Old 12-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #219
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: kneeling at His feet
Posts: 52,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Lol. I don't think I've ever posted anything that long on Lit! It was for a worthy cause though! LOL
It was perfection, PS.

It reminded me of how I am friendly but I always have my guard up...a hand straight out, figuratively speaking, to keep people at a distance and with Daddy, I just could not keep my hand up nor did I want to...Daddy just seems to know and there is no need to be anxious...when you need tenderness he gives it...and when you need a spanking, he gives that too.
__________________
If it pleases Him to have me kneel before Him, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases Him to bind me, i will gladly offer my arms to Him.
If it pleases Him to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
 

Old 12-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #220
HesterPrynne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post

*nods* in agreement to sereneone4u...........*looks* toward Hester........Sweet Princess
Oh .... You ... Sweet man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
So true DJ and you did an excellent job of explaining it.

One of the reasons I was so adverse to it was I thought it was incest, but it is NOT, it is power play. I mean for some it can be incest too, but it in itself is not about that. Another reason was the whole "full blown Dom" and my stereotype of that-a brute abusing a woman mentally, physically emotionally, etc. (which I know not to be true, just my ignorance at the time) and it does not have to be that either. I personally had enough brutality in both my childhood and first marriage, all that makes me do is go into fighter/survivor mode. However, a Daddy that is both firm and caring, who sees needs in you and fulfills them in addition to awesome sex and is strong enough to discipline you in a way that works for you both..well...it is HELLA AWESOME!
Serene ... I am so happy for you that you are fulfilled and happy with what you have chosen. You deserve the best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
I haven't spoken at great length about my experience in this avenue, but my relationships have all varied. There have been some that were friendly, others that were merely passing visits in the night. There have been a few that were long term relationships as well. And while each of them varied in the kind of dynamic, the fact that there was a visible and tangible dynamic is the common thread. For that time, she trusted me implicitly. I was her Daddy, and there was no questioning my words. I spoke, she obeyed. Now, to me this was unlike D/s relationships that I have been in, because I am more tender with my "babygirl" than I would be with a sub as frequently. For this reason, I prefer having a "babygirl" than having a sub, because tenderness is at the root of who I really am, however, I can be a cold, hard fucker when I need to be.

At any rate, the fact that she gives herself to me completely is better than sex to me. The way that "she" looks at me, innocently and without regard for her own pleasure drives me to impart as much pleasure into her as I can. It's both selfish and selfless, and there is nothing comparable to that experience. And like I said in the beginning, they all vary. I allow some to be more stubborn and flippant than others, just because I enjoy the challenge. Sometimes no connection is needed other than a just in the moment, take charge kind of deal. It just depends. And I love them all.
Very well said my Pervy friend. Wow. I really like this little glimpse into you. Thank you.
 

Old 12-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #221
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
It was perfection, PS.

It reminded me of how I am friendly but I always have my guard up...a hand straight out, figuratively speaking, to keep people at a distance and with Daddy, I just could not keep my hand up nor did I want to...Daddy just seems to know and there is no need to be anxious...when you need tenderness he gives it...and when you need a spanking, he gives that too.
A good one does it all for his babygirl.
 

Old 12-03-2011, 12:13 PM   #222
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by HesterPrynne View Post
Oh .... You ... Sweet man.



Serene ... I am so happy for you that you are fulfilled and happy with what you have chosen. You deserve the best!!!



Very well said my Pervy friend. Wow. I really like this little glimpse into you. Thank you.

Lol. I knew you'd show up sooner or later, Hes.
 

Old 12-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #223
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: kneeling at His feet
Posts: 52,229
I think she is circling the drain so to speak...
__________________
If it pleases Him to have me kneel before Him, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases Him to bind me, i will gladly offer my arms to Him.
If it pleases Him to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
 

Old 12-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #224
HesterPrynne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
Lol. I knew you'd show up sooner or later, Hes.
I can't let you down.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
I think she is circling the drain so to speak...
Meaning?
 

Old 12-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #225
Pervy_Sage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
I think she is circling the drain so to speak...
Yep. But that circle is getting smaller.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.