Old 02-19-2013, 02:46 AM   #15201
GreenBubbles
Experienced

Location: close to Pratt KS in a small town with no traffic lights!
daddies

Im not sure what i would call what i like. Sexually i love to be submissive.... still trying to figure things out! But i love a man that knows what he wants and commands it of me while in the process making me feel good and loved. And I love to call my man Daddy or Sir. Just that gets my pussy moist.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:02 AM   #15202
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBubbles View Post
Im not sure what i would call what i like. Sexually i love to be submissive.... still trying to figure things out! But i love a man that knows what he wants and commands it of me while in the process making me feel good and loved. And I love to call my man Daddy or Sir. Just that gets my pussy moist.
I'm sure you'll figure it out. Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyCeann View Post
My babygeil came to visit me today and didn't she make me happy! I'm so proud of the skills she showed today to please her daddy (Though I am sure she used some "Babygirl Magic" cause she was absolutely AMAZING!!! Even more than normal! Proved again why I love her so much.

And then after she left, she texted me to tell me she was pantyless on the bus!!! What is a Daddy suppose to do? (Even if I do know WHY she didn't have her cute little frilly panties on!) [EVIL GRIN]
I'm glad I could cheer you up. Nope no babygirl magic just pure skill as I told you And hey I've got to keep pulling new things out or else you might get bored.

You're supposed love me silly

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:55 AM   #15203
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Good morning all!! Welcome GreenBubbles, hope yo enjoy yourself!!

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."

Old 02-19-2013, 06:29 AM   #15204
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Good morning all!! Welcome GreenBubbles, hope yo enjoy yourself!!
Good Morning P.A how are you?

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:45 AM   #15205
klippert
klippert1 on kik

Good Morning

Good morning all... daddy's and baby'girls. Hope your keeping warm or the sun is shining on your day...

Old 02-19-2013, 08:01 AM   #15206
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

"Good Morning ALL - Daddies and Baby Girls. Welcome GB! So glad TT and Daddy C had and amazing day and that she is able to keep him on his toes - we definitely don't want our Daddies to get bored. Morning Daddy PA and Daddy K - it's cold and windy here today, tomorrow too but Thursday things are due to get exciting - keeping an eye on the approaching storm...."

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 02-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #15207
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

Good morning!!! I posted in Asshat..lol.. Don't think I can roll my eyes far enough into the back of my head... But, you know I love to laugh, so at least the goofy pms are good for something, right?

My friend is still out of the country, but I got to chat with him yesterday. I'm amazed at how much I missed talking to him. He's now in Turkey where he can access internet again. I'm just glad he's safe.

And now, I'm of to do what I do throughout the day... Everybody have a good one!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #15208
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyCeann View Post
My babygeil came to visit me today and didn't she make me happy! I'm so proud of the skills she showed today to please her daddy (Though I am sure she used some "Babygirl Magic" cause she was absolutely AMAZING!!! Even more than normal! Proved again why I love her so much.

And then after she left, she texted me to tell me she was pantyless on the bus!!! What is a Daddy suppose to do? (Even if I do know WHY she didn't have her cute little frilly panties on!) [EVIL GRIN]
DC I totally agree about the "Babygirl Magic" So you stole her panties eh! Pantiless on the bus...so wonderfully wicked!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #15209
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Good Morning ALL - Daddies and Baby Girls. Welcome GB! So glad TT and Daddy C had and amazing day and that she is able to keep him on his toes - we definitely don't want our Daddies to get bored. Morning Daddy PA and Daddy K - it's cold and windy here today, tomorrow too but Thursday things are due to get exciting - keeping an eye on the approaching storm...."
Ditto on your weather up her in MN nough said!

Good morning all you wonderful baby girls and a firm handshake to the gentlemen Daddies.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #15210
roughenedhands
Really Really Experienced

Good morning to sweet INL.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #15211
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
Good Morning P.A how are you?
TT I'm alrightbjust tired of winter's ups/downs.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #15212
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Good morning to all the Daddies and the baby girls who adore you!

TT, so glad you and Daddy C got some great time together! Why don't they ever believe us when we say we don't have to use babygirl magic??? *giggles*

Welcome GB. Hello to Peaches, RA, TT, Daddy PA, Daddy K, Daddy C and anyone else I missed!

And of course, a special good morning hello and kiss to my Daddy! Can't wait to spend time with you this morning! Now, if only my tummy will cooperate!

Keri

Old 02-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #15213
eye_see_me
Literotica Guru

morning

Hope all are well. Special affection for the family here, both the old and the new members.

I am hunkering down here for some significant snow...unless they get it wrong again.

I enjoy relationships over simple role play or sexting. I also enjoy new friends and chatting.

Better to fail through action than through fear.

Have fun but be careful out there...

Old 02-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #15214
klippert
klippert1 on kik

well this new adventure is going smoothly...albeit.. Little'mama and all but Daddy K woke in the night with fevers....better this week than next.... vacation. which means...daddy will have it next week...

still feeling out my Daddy roll. I'm comfortable in my skin... but, not sure if this new daddy Babygirl....Am I to do....just keep keeping on...or

Old 02-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #15215
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post
well this new adventure is going smoothly...albeit.. Little'mama and all but Daddy K woke in the night with fevers....better this week than next.... vacation. which means...daddy will have it next week...

still feeling out my Daddy roll. I'm comfortable in my skin... but, not sure if this new daddy Babygirl....Am I to do....just keep keeping on...or
Repeat after me, Klippert:

"I, Klippert, will stop over thinking my new role as "Daddy" to baby girl, Mrs.K...
I do solemnly swear to do my best to love, cherish, play, guide, honor, test boundaries with and lastly (but by no means least) engage in all sorts of carnal acts with her until we are both fawning over each other like blubbering idiots and everyone thinks we have completely lost our marbles but we know different..."

Old 02-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #15216
Rob1514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by klippert View Post

Great advice from R'sAphrodite; and let me add, though I'm not sure how far along you are in your journey, that you either are a "daddy" or you are not. You can learn to be like a daddy, but if you aren't feeling it then it's not likely to work out.

In general, "daddies" should be loving, devoted, respectful, and fiercely protective of their baby girls, just as they are (or should be) with their RL daughters. Your cute, adorable, and sometimes impy baby girl will likely get you wrapped tightly around her little finger. Baby girl will pretty much get her way in almost everything; everything except the bedroom (and even that is debatable lol).

In the bedroom, daddy makes the rules. His baby girl knows this, and for the most part does exactly as daddy wants but not always. Sometimes she gets that mischievous twinkle in her eye while in the bedroom, and although it may seem as though she is being bad, she is just coaxing a side of daddy out that she wants to see. Sometimes baby girls want to be gently touched and made love too, and other times they want to be tossed around like a rag doll. Take good care of your baby girl and she will be a good girl for daddy, and make you very happy. That has been my experience, and although not all baby girls and daddies are the same, those are the dynamics of a daddy/baby girl relationship.

I can't capture it all in a few paragraphs. Maybe others can add to (or subtract from) this.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #15217
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Daddy Rob,ya go it pretty much right, far ad I'm concerned.

And YAY post 500 for my homethread!!!

Old 02-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #15218
Cookie123
Little Girl

My, my..haven't you all been busy?!

Bella, congrats on guru status!!! Seems like just yesterday my little sister was chosing her first AV..~wipes tear from eye~

Peaches, I am so, so sorry for your loss! If you need anything, I'm just around the corner, sweetie.

Daddy ESM, be careful if you DO actually get the weather they are predicting. Aside from the temps, they have messed ours up for a week now. This morning they claimed it would be snowing by now..looking at into the sunshine.

Keri, I hope you are finally feeling better and are able to get some QT with your daddy

RH, Eff the eff off. Really. Do it now. Stop reading and just do it.

RA, I'm on my way to check your post in Asshat!

Daddy PA, Daddy Rob, Daddy K, Daddy G, Daddy C, TT, INL, GB and anyone else that I missed, I hope you are having an awesome day!!! Hugs & love!

Last edited by Cookie123 : 02-19-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #15219
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Evening all you sexy people on this thread!@

Old 02-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #15220
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Hello Daddies and Baby Girls and hello and welcome to Inflate Slowly. Oh family, I am so very, very sad. Logged onto Facebook while I was still here at the office and just found out a very dear friend from Ecuador has died..... I know he's gone to join his beloved wife who preceeded him but, oh I'm going to miss his cheerful little notes. He was so eager for the SO and I to come visit and stay with him........Sorry......." (Going to find more tissues)
Oh Peaches, I am so so sorry for your loss.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #15221
DappleDoxie
Really Really Experienced

Evening Lovelies & Gents
Today is another one where I need a Keeper.
Eyes popped open at 4:30am, wind blew something in my right eye at work and scratched it at the very top of the orb, came home a bit early and put hay out for the horses - stirring up a gazillion mold spores, resulting in an asthma attack ... but I did not have my inhaler with me.
I think I have earned food and chocolate of choice for the evening in my comfy blankies!!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #15222
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DappleDoxie View Post
Evening Lovelies & Gents
Eyes popped open at 4:30am, wind blew something in my right eye at work and scratched it at the very top of the orb, came home a bit early and put hay out for the horses - stirring up a gazillion mold spores, resulting in an asthma attack ... but I did not have my inhaler with me.
I think I have earned food and chocolate of choice for the evening in my comfy blankies!!
Oh dear, DD. I hope you have a better evening

Old 02-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #15223
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Evening Lovelies & Gents
Oh no! I hope you are doing better now. Yes, you have earned to devour anything your heart desires, as well as the softest blankies we have!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #15224
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Evening Lovelies & Gents
Oh, Dear, DD!!! That does NOT sound like a fun, and I'm sorry you had to deal with that alone (especially with the asthma attach which I've experienced many times then searching frantically for your inhaler, which makes the attach worse!)!!! You poor thing. Having a Daddy you can go to when days like this occur can be such a comfort (even if they are far away). Even if you don't have a Daddy you can call your own, I guarantee there are several on this thread who don't have baby girls of their own who would gladly provide a listening ear and warm comforting arms!!!

I agree you deserve some serious comfort food! Take care of yourself, and please know you are loved!

Keri

Old 02-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #15225
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflgirl81 View Post
Oh dear, DD. I hope you have a better evening
Hi Nfl!!!

Closed Thread