How many guys want to watch your wife suck another mans fat cock

Woher mans fat cock?uld you like to watch your wife suck a not

  • Yes

    Votes: 563 74.1%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 53 7.0%
  • I sometimes think about it.

    Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

    Votes: 85 11.2%

  • Total voters
    760
I would love to watch my wife sucking cock like this. She won't ever do it but it is a powerful fantasy.
 
It is a great fantasy.... She wouldn't do it but I fantasise about her blowing other men....
 
Not with her for a while now and still fantasize about it.
 
Last edited:
Denny

Lol so are we in agreement it's a stupid post!
On the average most posts lately have been stupid posts but it takes our minds off real life.

It is a great fantasy.... She wouldn't do it but I fantasise about her blowing other men....
My wife is not really a blower but she has occasionally, licked, kissed, and quickly sucked other men. That's one of my many fantasies.

How many guys want to watch your wife suck another mans fat cock

To answer the real question probably most guys we've met want to watch and be watched. After all, we're only human!
 
I have seen her sucking another man's cock several times. It is so hot watching their cum running from the corners of her mouth but nowadays she swallows their cum.

Does she ever kiss you as soon as she's finished ? Mine does and it's such a turn on
 
I was lucky enough to get to watch a few times. I wouldn't complain if I had to watch again
 
100% Yes!

Absolutely would love to watch this happen. I would even be quite content for her to suck another man's cock then tell me all about it. A salty kiss when she got home would be a good way to start it off.
 
Ive begged and pleaded to no avail! Yes please suck any cock hun!
 
Here's a new twist, would you women want to suck off another guy if your husband said it was ok?

I'm not married, but if my boyfriend wanted me to do that to another guy, and I was kind of attracted to him, it would be tempting.
 
I'm weird, but I'd like to see another guy suck HIS cock (with a dental dam of course)
 
I'd love to watch my Christian wife take another man's penis in her mouth...
... then suck on him passionately....

I fantasize about another man -- a nonChristian -- being the first to burst her hymen & fuck her, which is what happened in real life years before we met...
 
My wife fucked others but I never got to watch. None of them wanted me there. At least that is what she told me. I always wanted to see her getting fucked. She's older and doesn't fuck others now so my time has passed I guess.
 
I still fantasize about seeing her suck his cock when we played with the other Couple.
 
Would love to see her suck a fat cock!

Divorced, my wife would not have sucked a fat cock, but I had asked her to do it. No luck on that one.
 
I'm weird, but I'd like to see another guy suck HIS cock (with a dental dam of course)

Wait, what? You want to see a guy suck his own cock? Or you'd like to see a guy suck your guy's cock? Because if its the latter, that would be a dream come true, for me. :rose:
 
Back
Top