After care

ddtstartrex

Virgin
So I was wondering do anyone use any type of cream on her bum after the scene or playtime whatever what you want to call it? If so then what do you use?

I tend to use st.Ives but that's just general personal care. It would totally depend on the type of play and level of intensity. Are you talking like welts? Or just general redness? For welts we have something called reparelgel which is fantastic at easing edema in an area or reducing bruising and redness. External application only.

Hi, thanks for the reply.. I will try that on my slave I use All Good Lotions - Coconut cause I love coconuts.... but I will try that...

As said before, it depends on your skin and the intensity of play.

If you have any welts, bruises, stratches or other skin damage - I recommend you use cremes and ointments every time. It's just taking care of your body and helping it heal.

If you talk about just a red ass after spanking - then cremes are not as necessary, although a soothing creme will not go amiss and will definitely not harm.:cattail:

I can provide som high quality CBD creams , lotions and salves. Not for disinfecting but great for a little pain or redness.

Back