Any curious, straight guys out there?

f944436fa3c60ad64ba8fbfbf059e2e0200512100_full.jpg
 
Last edited:
calgary guy said:
OOPS sorry about the spelling, that picture made my fingers do funny things :rolleyes:
Hint: If need be, you can go back and e-d-i-t your own posts.
But agreed, that pic definately looks like fun!!
 
been around a bit

Love the pics guys. Just as encourgement (not that ya'll need any), bi gets the best of both worlds.
 
First shot

Had my first shot of cum splatter in the back of my throat last night. What a feeling! It didn't taste bad at all, not what I expected. I have wanted to try it for a long time and finally worked up the nerve to let it happen. And yes I will probably let it happen again it the situation arises.
 
Never really thought about it. Right now I guess I am just experimenting. If I make a habit of it then I guess I would.
 
Well, I think that is great Litter. I love for guys to cum in my mouth. I was 16 the first time a real man came in my mouth ( just other teens before that) and I muxt say it is a bit of a shocker at first, but boy is it a thrill. The same man and event was my first time to receive a cock and cum in my ass and it was equally as thrilling. I will never forget it. You have so much more to explore.
 
Back
Top