Aneros

awired50

Playgrounder
What is your favorite Aneros ?

Which Aneros model is your favorite. I have a Vice and a Progasm. I love them both and they produce different results. What models do you like?:)

Last edited:
aneros etc

I have two of the first ones they came out with I probably bought more than ten years ago (the old High Island Health, probably what they call the MGX or SGX classix now), one of which has the round handle at the back broken off; a maximus classic; and a Eupho Syn just recently purchased.

Depends on the day and the mood, as to which one is my favorite. Just in the last couple of weeks, I renewed acquaintance with the maximus, after having explored the subtler sensations with the narrower Eupho. Initially the maximus was overpowering and I just couldn’t get into that relaxed state with it. But now, it seems that I can.

The old original HIH with the busted handle, I can actually wear outside of the bedroom without the squirrel-tail sticking out the back (making it all the less conspicuous). Handy when company unexpectedly drops by!

I have followed your posts, and I know you enjoy vibration (and have some great help there with your loving companion). I do not do well with vibration, finding it more of a distraction than anything else. Age might be a factor there - I am closer to sixty. I have a nexus prostate massager that both vibrates and massages the prostate, and for me it feels best just on the massage function.

And whenever my love joins in the fun? Wow. Just wish it was more often!

I have two of the first ones they came out with I probably bought more than ten years ago (the old High Island Health, probably what they call the MGX or SGX classix now), one of which has the round handle at the back broken off; a maximus classic; and a Eupho Syn just recently purchased.

Depends on the day and the mood, as to which one is my favorite. Just in the last couple of weeks, I renewed acquaintance with the maximus, after having explored the subtler sensations with the narrower Eupho. Initially the maximus was overpowering and I just couldn’t get into that relaxed state with it. But now, it seems that I can.

The old original HIH with the busted handle, I can actually wear outside of the bedroom without the squirrel-tail sticking out the back (making it all the less conspicuous). Handy when company unexpectedly drops by!

I have followed your posts, and I know you enjoy vibration (and have some great help there with your loving companion). I do not do well with vibration, finding it more of a distraction than anything else. Age might be a factor there - I am closer to sixty. I have a nexus prostate massager that both vibrates and massages the prostate, and for me it feels best just on the massage function.

And whenever my love joins in the fun? Wow. Just wish it was more often!

Thanks for the comments and sharing your experience. I am very ,Very fortunate to have such a supportive partner. Our sessions are mind blowing ! I like the vibration, but do not sell the Progasm short ! It can produce different sensations. :cool:

Last edited:
aneros

I have the helix , but I'm looking for a new model. Any suggestions? Would like something bigger.

Im wanting to get either a Progasm or a DeVice, I think both would fill me up nicely.

Tried these toys, no luck yet... Looking into the "prostate cradle external massager" now...

Peridise

My wife and I both really enjoy the Peridise. You won't believe how something so small can feel so good.

As a side benefit, since I started using the Peridise I'm producing much more pre-cum.

The Progasm! Man does it feel awesome! I started years ago with the regular sized model.

Just a bump for this informative thread! Great info and details on different toys. Feel free to add your experiences!!

My new Progasm

$T2eC16FHJHYFFjz5!jM+BRs3zPHD-Q~~60_35.JPG
---------------------------------------------

Last edited:
AW - are there any cheaper generic or knock-off brands that are less expesive than the aneros name

I have the black and red Helix model. Have tried it many times in a variety of moods. Doesn't really do anything for me.

361877-610x610-1364228089-primary.png

I don't have the Helix Syn. I have the Vice and the Progasm. Both work well for me. Mindblowing !:eek:

Back