Mass/NH members looking to play

That is my home and I a born and raised Boston chick so I get home as often as I can even in the winter. I mean who doesn't want to leave 75 degrees for 5 degrees and freeze their ass off.:D

Today got up into the high 20s! Anything above the teens feels like summer compared to what we're used to this winter!

Yeah I know I am going to freeze while I am there lol

You just need to find somebody to keep you warm... ;) It gets into the single digits every night, with many nights getting below zero. Last weekend, it was -11 while I was waiting for the train in the morning. I'll gladly switch with you and go to Florida and you can come up here!

You just need to find somebody to keep you warm... ;) It gets into the single digits every night, with many nights getting below zero. Last weekend, it was -11 while I was waiting for the train in the morning. I'll gladly switch with you and go to Florida and you can come up here!

I can deal with the snow, but not the below 0 temps, guess I will have no choice lol. That is wicked cold though for there

oh my boobs are so much better than my ass...and ive never been told I have a nice personality lol im more the sarcastic type

I like a little sarcasm, as long as its not nasty.
(I like boobs too)

I went out to walk the dog awhile ago.
My fingers got a lot colder than my ass.

I like a little sarcasm, as long as its not nasty.
(I like boobs too)

I went out to walk the dog awhile ago.
My fingers got a lot colder than my ass.

I'm not a nasty sarcastic person, more like a tell it like it is with a litttl sarcasm mixed in if need be :D I can imagine they did lol

single guy here from the north shore.any ladies care to chat?

Maybe we should start a New England pic post or something...
Northern New England he'ah

traveling to Worcester next week looking for fun things to do while I'm there I have one night free before I have to do the work thing

traveling to Worcester next week looking for fun things to do while I'm there I have one night free before I have to do the work thing

I work in Worcester, and live nearby, what kind of fun things are you looking for?

I work in Worcester, and live nearby, what kind of fun things are you looking for?

be nice to meet up with a female for fun, or a good strip club to visit or also a good bar to hang out at to have a few drinks

be nice to meet up with a female for fun, or a good strip club to visit or also a good bar to hang out at to have a few drinks

Well, I'm not female, there are a few titty bars in the area, and a very good bar, with it's own microbrewery, if you are into good locally brewed beer. I know the brewer, we were in the same homebrew club, he makes good beer.

Good to find a local thread

Wow! Great thread! I'm a North Shore female, not sure what I'm looking for...nice to find a local group of like minded people!

Wow! Great thread! I'm a North Shore female, not sure what I'm looking for...nice to find a local group of like minded people!

Women on these kinds of threads are always very popular.
Very.
Once you figure out what you are looking for, you should be able to find it.
Mike

Male 59 South Shore / Boston

Older married 59 male... but wife doesn't know Regular chatter here and on Yahoo or AIM Enjoys all kinds of conversation and play :)

Funny these threads are always so slow. You would think they would be a big hit.

Back