Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Red, Brett, Fool and everyone. :)

Another glorious day here in paradise.

Not.

Around 6" of rain so far and more to come with wind gusts about 60mph. :(

But you have a holiday!

I'm suppose to get 4 inches of snow and rain. :(
 
Ok that latest norovirus sucks. Hoping to get around to finishing my latest story tonight. Got a couple of really nice comments, one that helps to understand what to work on and one that's just gushing, makes it all worth it. :)

Freezing rain predicted for tonight then 50's tomorrow, gonna be a lot of melting going on then.
 
Last edited:
RJ

To piggyback out conversation

tumblr_m7l30lL8ax1ry8840o1_500.jpg
 
Okay - X-Universe. There is far too much of it. I buy what I like and don't buy what I don't. Most consistent X-book is X-Factor written by Peter David. I am hoping he was far enough ahead that his recent stroke doesn't affect the book. Not sure what Brian Michael Bendis will be like - jury is still out. Interesting writer who writes hideous dialog.

I have always been more DC than Marvel but not overly happy with either company right now.

BrettJ in Canada - having hot chocolate

Actually it has been over a decade since I read anything from the X-Universe on a consistent basis...to be honest it got a little too preachy for my liking with the Civil-war arc and the attempts to connect what was happening in the real world with what was going in Marvel Universe.

Making Red sigh even more I only read Japanese manga now...primarily Bleach, Naruto, and Soul Eater...:)
 
Last edited:
Sunday kisses for red on the lips and just below that beautiful bra.

Mm... thank-you. :kiss:

----

Evening all. A cold, wet, snowy, icy, raining, sleeting, night in the old state of Indiana. It was like every road had a different bout of precipitation falling on it.
 
Actually it has been over a decade since I read anything from the X-Universe on a consistent basis...to be honest it got a little too preachy for my liking with the Civil-war arc and the attempts to contact what was happening in the real world with what was going in Marvel Universe.

Making Red sigh even more I only read Japanese manga now...primarily Bleach, Naruto, and Soul Eater...:)

Hehe seen the shows for all three of those, only really got into reading the Bleach manga.
 
Actually it has been over a decade since I read anything from the X-Universe on a consistent basis...to be honest it got a little too preachy for my liking with the Civil-war arc and the attempts to contact what was happening in the real world with what was going in Marvel Universe.

Making Red sigh even more I only read Japanese manga now...primarily Bleach, Naruto, and Soul Eater...:)

My eldest draws Japanese manga and I know of Naruto, and mispronounce it all the time, making all three of my kids roll their eyes at me.
 
I have my school presentation tomorrow. 100 7th and 8 th grade boys and girls. I have to give them a brief synopsis of India and its culture. Last year the kids loved it.
 
I was the president of an Anime club for a time (200 members when I ran it) and we ran Bleach, which I detested. I don't like the dark stuff at all. There is a store in Toronto (technically Markham) that stocks Anime and I watch stuff that isn't even IN North America yet. I tend to like comedies although "Read or Die" remains a favorite and "Nana" was wonderful if the artist ever gets around to finishing it.

I still need my monthly superhero fix, just who I am. I also highly recommend a book called "Love and Capes". Anyone reading it will see why.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Got into anime well I guess technically as a kid as Transformers was an anime though the first anime I purposely watched was Ronin Warriors. Rurouni Kenshin is one of my all time favorites, starting with the Samurai X OVAs.
 
I refer to that as "Big Giant Stompy Robot Stuff" (properly known as Mecha) and it's one genre I can't watch (with rare exceptions) just as westerns (ditto) bore me as films.

She has talent RED. I wish I had not stopped drawing.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Eh as a kid it held it's attractions, since then I kind of waned on it. There are a couple of series I liked in that but for the most part it became too repetitive.
 
I refer to that as "Big Giant Stompy Robot Stuff" (properly known as Mecha) and it's one genre I can't watch (with rare exceptions) just as westerns (ditto) bore me as films.

She has talent RED. I wish I had not stopped drawing.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks Brett. :) I think so too, though her style of drawing is nothing like mine, but then again I grew up in a different age and she's not me. She is going to school now to become an Art teacher.
 
My high school art teacher thought I had some potential. He is / was a well-known Canadian artist and painter. I found I lacked the imagination and composition, but I have heard those can be taught. I don't believe writing can be. You have to feel words. Yes, you can become more proficient, but ideas have to be in your head and be able to come out.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I'm looking at corsets... now if corsets are sold by the waist size, then how do you know your boobs are going to fit? :confused: Good grief!
 
Last edited:
Good question...we went to the local adult shop so she could try hers on, was the only way to ensure a good fit.

I think what I'll do the first time I go to buy one is not buy one online. I'll go to the boutique I bought the bras from and talk with them, try on stuff they have and talk about online shopping and how well it works for women with my ample bosom. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top