Ass licking

It's even better when it's nicely gaping from a good fucking and dripping in cum.
 
I love doing this, especially when she pushes the inside of her ass out while my tongue is in there
 
Love It!

I've been smiling since I opened this thread! Orgasms from anal play are so intense. Now look at me, I'm blushing.
 
I love licking my wife's ass.... and she loves it when I do that.... It really makes her cum hard, and then we end up having great anal sex.... and she cums hard again....

Unofortunately, I can't get her to even play with my ass, let alone lick it.... I keep hoping that someday she will realize my ass is just as sensitive as hers, and I enjoy stimulation there just as much as she does....
 
the ex

my exwife loves my oral anal loving abilities.....puts her ass in the air and lets me pound my tongue into her followed by my blowing orgasms followed with my penis pounding her lovely ass to more orgasms. it the only part of our marraige she kept after the divorce :(
 
My wife loves having her ass licked. I love giving it to her. But I know she'll never return the favor, which I'm good with. It's not something that I've ever really thought about receiving anyway.
 
I got to kiss and lick my wife's ass the other night. She still won't let me tongue her though . . .
 
I got to kiss and lick my wife's ass the other night. She still won't let me tongue her though . . .

First time I got tongued I was like what the fuck. Second time I was ohhhh fuck yeah..

It is kind of a shock initially. She may get over it.
 
From my experience, usually girls are shocked a bit by your proposal, but once they let you lick their ass, they will get addicted.
 
My wife loves it. Many nights I'll tongue fuck her ass while she uses a vibrator. Those orgasms are something beautiful to see,hear and taste. I usually only get to put my cock in a few times a year at most though. She usually has to have a couple solid martinis in her before that will happen. But I really don't mind. Feeling her ass pulse around my tongue while she's coming is a huge turn on for me.
 
My wife loves it. Many nights I'll tongue fuck her ass while she uses a vibrator. Those orgasms are something beautiful to see,hear and taste. I usually only get to put my cock in a few times a year at most though. She usually has to have a couple solid martinis in her before that will happen. But I really don't mind. Feeling her ass pulse around my tongue while she's coming is a huge turn on for me.

I have tongued my wife's ass many times but have never felt her cum with my tongue down there. Sounds fun, must try it!
 
thrash about thursday....

got to enjoy the ex-wife's ass this past thursday....we got naked, we kissed, she grabbed my head as she rolled over onto her tummy and shoved my face right between those cheeks. didn't need anymore hints ASS (sorry for the pun...it was intended tho) to what she was needing. spent better part of an hour on that sweet rose bud. kissed and licked slowly, then full tongue penetration, to full on she held her cheeks open while i literally tongue fucked her ass as hard and fast as i could. there is nothing better than feeling her sphincter contract and relax on my tongue!!.....unless it's the gushing orgasm that soaks us both. her best orgasms ever are anal......and we been at this since teenagers in love....(late 40's now). boy did we ever thrash about my bed that evening. looked like a bomb went off!
 
I was face first up my boyfriend's ass earlier today. Looking forward to him returning the favour tomorrow! :)
 
Back
Top