The Boomerang Kid

Carmen laughed at his quarter century comment and at his hands on her ass. Then she looked him in the eye and very confidently said," Well old man there's an exception to your rule. I'm only 22, so I guess that makes me yours then." In truth, his grabbing of her ass, his desire to spend time with her outside of the bedroom were the only reason why Carmen didn't feel some kind of way about his revelation. She kind of liked the idea that she pulled Lance from his comfort zone as he pulled Carmen from hers. It seemed a natural give and take, she figured that was good in any relationship, no matter how complicated.

"Damn right I do," she said with a little squeal as she grabbed his hand and dragged him outside, only stopping so he could lock up the house, only then did she allow him lead her to his beast of a motorcycle. "You know I've always wanted to ride one of these but was too much of a pussy to guy for the bad boys who ride them," Carmen confessed as she stood staring at it.
 
Lance pulled free at the last moment to and took Carmen's hand to lead her through the garage. "Well you're in luck. I'm probably the best bad boy ever." He stopped by a shelf and picked up a helmet with a visor that would wrap someone's entire head in protection and then another that look more like a cereal bowl that probably didn't protect much.

"This one has bluetooth built in. I'll have mine in but I won't be able to talk back." He turned on something inside the helmet and handed to her. He then unplugged and ear piece that seemed to just charge on a shelf and put it on before wrapping the half bowl over his head and chin. A pair of sunglasses later and he could look like someone from the show Sons of Anarchy.

"Now we're ready." he helped Carmen get her helmet on comfortably and then it was time to go visit the bike.
 
Carmen had to agree with him, only a bad boy would so easily allow himself to give in to his desired for his step-daughter. "A very bad boy indeed," she said with a giggle as she stood just close enough to him that wouldn't draw any attention from any of the neighbors. It may have been a weekday afternoon but there were still a good amount of people around and Carmen knew her neighborly mother had probably made a few friends of the people who lived in her vicinity.

But once Lance helped her up onto his bike, Carmen didn't see anything wrong with clinging to him as he sped off. At the last moment she tucked her skirt in so she wouldn't moon the neighborhood with it fluttering in the wind.
 
The bike roared to life, sending vibrations through their entire body. It hummed at Carmen's core sending rumbling waves through her whole body. When Lance pushed the bike forward it growled louder, sending more waves through her as if matching the rhythm of her heart or as if her heart was matching the beast.

It was both frightening and exciting to have this much power under any one person. It wasn't riding a bike so much as it was being one with the bike. Feeling when it was pushed harder, and knowing when it was about to slow down. The ebb and flow of raw energy that rocked through them both wasn't too far from sex. You wanted more, and the beast growled as it rocked your body harder, and when it slowed down Carmen was allowed to catch her breath before being charged up again.

Every turn, every hill and dip, felt like they were barely in control. The odds of anything going wrong and knowing there was nothing protecting Carmen from the crash created a system of trust. Lance would keep her safe. The Bike would obey his commands. Lance would only command the bike to keep them safe. The bike would not hurt them of it's own free will. It was almost like a living animal made of metal and passion.

The drive felt more like two hours, and something told Carmen that Lance hadn't taken the most direct route. Perhaps he wanted her to hold him longer or he wanted her to feel the rumbling that shook every fiber and naughty space in her body. Places she didn't know could be stimulated were alive when Lance was driving. But, eventually the little town of Shepard was reached, and Lance had to park the bike. It looked like the town WAS the town square with shops, stores and a single pub all surrounding an actual square plot of land with the 3 story court house in the middle as the lone building of interest. "We're here." He told her before taking off his helmet. "By the way, did you know that comic books can also be antiques?" He smiled and pointed to a comic book store that looked like it hadn't changed since it opened... in 1955.
 
Carmen was on the brink of cumming by the time Lance finally pulled over. It wasn't just the rumble of the bike either. It was being pressed against him for so long, her arms and thighs clinging to him for dear life as he whipped them around curves and up hills. He'd told her she could talk to him, but Carmen didn't feel the need to use words. She let her fingers tell her story, occasionally slipping up under his shirt to trace along his abs. At first she was afraid, terrified at that first lurch but it didn't last. The confidence with which he maneuvered his beast washed it away. It was another thing that turned her on about Lance.

"You didn't bring me all this way to look at comics," she teased as he helped her off his bike. Once she got the helmet off, Carmen didn't think twice about wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him down for a kiss. It was closed mouthed but still she pressed her body to his as she rose up on her tiptoes. "This place is super cute though," she said as she pulled away, barely looking away from him. "And I'm not one of those girls who rolls her eyes at boys who like comics. I'm sure you gathered as much from my taste in movies."
 
"No, I was just kidding about the comics." He wrapped his arms around Carmen, pausing to enjoy the freedom of not caring who could be watching. "This is why we're here." He bodly moved in, kissing her and enjoying the contact for a very long moment. Savoring her taste and feel.

"Let me know if you get hungry. I think there is a vintage dinner around here. The kind of place with black and white posters on the wall and baseball cards laminated into the tables." He moved to gesture to a store that looked it had everything in the window from vintage clothes to modern knives. As if a garage sale had been turned into an organized display. "Do you know how to play a musical instrument?" Lance asked, opening the door for Carmen and moving aside so she could go in.
 
Carmen smirked a little at his question but kept her usual snark out of her answer. "No but I've always wanted to learn guitar. Just never had the time to devote to it. Been thinking that might be something I want to do now that I'm a woman of leisure," she said only half joking.

Her mother's gentle prodding had gotten Carmen thinking about what else she wanted to do with her life. She'd started to actually make a list but then stopped herself, not wanting to revert to her more boring self so she settled for mental notes. There weren't many but teaching herself guitar was one, riding on the back of some hot guy's motorcycle was another but of course her step dad wasn't exactly her first choice. Carmen couldn't deny it was a good one and chuckled a little to herself at the thought of them in the shower not too long ago.

Carmen slipped her hand into Lance's as they perused the mishmash of merchandise the store had to offer. It was a chaotic mess that would have drove the old Carmen nuts, but now she could see the charm in most of the kitschy knickknacks.

"A tattoo might be cool too," she blurted out while they were in the middle of an aisle full of vintage tableware.
 
Lance, against assumptions, was actually looking at each piece of the silverware. He paused, then looked over his shoulder, then the other shoulder. Turning around he found a child's toy called the "Whee-Lo". Pulling the magnetized wheel off he used it to touch several places on the flatware.

"If you got a new tattoo, what would it be?" He asked, as if honestly considering this as an option to work into their trip. When the wheel seemed to do nothing to the various flatware he nodded and put the toy back together. Then he counted out and took the odd numbered pieces. 1 butter knife, a salad fork and both a soup on tea spoon.

Taking Carmen's hand he gestured, "I saw something else I think I want to pick up." And lead her to the acoustic guitars. "I too have had this un-fulfilled dream of playing guitar. Not that's it's happened yet."
 
At Lance's confession Carmen got a flash of them playing naked together and laughed a little. Seemed like reason enough for her to give an honest shot but she kept it to herself as he lead her to the guitars. "I don't know," she said with a shrug, answering his tattoo question. "I keep bouncing between something deeply profound and something absolutely regrettable. I'm 22 and I've never done anything really stupid before...well before last night...and this morning, then again this afternoon. I'm finding that impulsiveness can be fun if done right," she said as she drifted away from Lance to take a closer look at a particular guitar.

It was black but pretty well worn and had a chipped paisley design painted along the bottom. It wasn't well done even despite the cracks and faded edges but still Carmen was drawn to it, reached out and touched it. Ran her fingers along the strings, then plucked them one by one, not even sure what she was listening for, but still she picked it up and looped the strap over her shoulder like she knew what she was doing.
 
"It looks good on you." Lance paused and though for a moment, "Then again, I'm sure almost anything would look good on you... and off of you." he winked and looked at the guitar as well. "Sadly I couldn't even tell you if it was in tune, but I'd have to assume it wasn't."

Lance sighed, "Give me your phone. I want to take a picture of you." He didn't dare use his own. Anyone could be taking a picture of Carmen with her phone, but taking a picture of her with his was dangerous. A pit dropped into Lance's gut as he though about Gerry, his WIFE and Carmen's MOTHER, but it was just a pang of guilt that he had to hide things from her. It wasn't the discord that came with knowing when you were doing something wrong.

I doesn't feel 'wrong' to be with Carmen, Lance told himself.

"Yeah, we're buying that." He said taking another picture for good measure. "Here, let me get the case." he got down to open the case, kneeling at Carmen's feet and looked around. The store was a maze of small shelves that offered a little bit of obstruction.

Lance looked up at Carmen, smiled, and slid a hand up her inner thigh to gently run his fingers along those warm, moist, folds. He looked to the left, seeing movement and saw and older woman looking at books on a shelf just 20 feet away. He gestured for Carmen to notice the woman too and slipped two fingers up and inside of her making small, slow, circles.
 
Carmen started to object but before she could make the words Lance was on his knees with his hand up her dress with that cocky smirk on his face. She bit her lip to stifle the moan that came from his finger grazing her already wet lips, gasped when she felt his long fingers push inside her. Her eyes bulged, mouth agape, Carmen could think of only one thing to say.

Dollhouse!!!

But dammit if she couldn't say it out loud, nor could she push his hand away as he slowly began to twist his fingers back and forth inside her. "You're terrible," she barely said as her hips began a subtle rock back and forth, as if she were riding his hand.

The taboo of being out with her step-father already had Carmen on edge. Granted when people looked at them, they probably only saw the slightly more than a decade age difference between them. If they looked closer they might have noticed his wedding band and her lack of one but nobody would have guessed the woman Lance was cheating on was Carmen's own mother. But she knew it, only now as they built their own relationship separate from Gerry, Carmen was beginning to feel a little less guilty about it. The guilt was pretty much nonexistent when he touched her.

"If you don't stop I'm gonna cum and I don't think I can be quiet about it," she whispered, with her eyes on the old lady still perusing the used books at the other end of the aisle.
 
Lance smiled, as if he wasn't going to stop but then he withdrew and gave her a wet stroke before standing up. He put his hand at her waist and pulled her into a kiss. Parting he growled, "We should get a hotel near by, then hit up a bar for some darts or pool." He kissed her again, not waiting for a response.

"I'd like that. I'd also like to see you with this in your arms... and nothing else." He took the guitar in one hand and her own in another. Putting the guitar away and locking it, without letting go with his other hand, proved his fingers were quite adept. As if years of working in engines had made them dexterous and precise. "Come on. Let's get out of here before I jizz my pants."
 
Carmen could do nothing but laugh at his urgency. In fact she had hoped they might find somewhere to relieve the tension that had been building up since they stepped out into the world as something other than a newly blended family. She'd never had a dirty little secret in her straight and narrow life, and now Carmen felt like she'd been missing out.

"You know I would have never let anybody touch me like that before," she said quietly as they made their way to the counter and she stood behind him as he presented the guitar to the cashier, fisted the back of Lance's t-shirt as he worked his wallet out of his back pocket. She raised up on her tippy toes and put her lips on the back of his neck to whisper. "You're setting a pretty bad precedent you know that right? Rewarding my naughty behavior is only going to make me a very bad girl for you...Daddy," she said, the last with a little swirl of her tongue against the nap of his neck and giggled as she slipped her hand up the front of his t-shirt to run her nails along his abs.
 
Lance growled in pleasure, feeling Carmen clawing at his flesh. The cashier gave them both a look that Lance just responded to with a sideways glare. The cashier just processed the sale and gave them the 'have a nice day' standard response number 3.

Lance took Carmen, still in hand, to the bike. "We might not make it to the motel." He said, swinging a leg over the bike and waiting for Carmen to get situated. He brought the beast to life with a rise and fall of his body, and soon that growling was resonating through their core.

Lance helped Carmen secure the guitar to her back and then started down the dusky highway.

The sun was half way down the horizon. A bright, burnt, orange and the wind was cool when they stood still, but colder as the rode down the highway. Seeing a rest stop, Lance pulled off the road, continued around to where the truckers usually parked and found mostly secluded spot. Leaving the bike on he took off his helmet and looked over his shoulder to Carmen.

"I can't wait any longer." He took one of the hands on his chest and moved down to his suddenly unbuckled pants. He moved her hand inside so she could see for herself, just how hard and hot his cock was already.
 
Carmen had dreamed of just this moment, but now that it was here she was all of a sudden nervous about the situation. What if someone saw? In her fantasy they were in a field off some secluded stretch of highway, not a truck lot at the rest stop. It was pretty much deserted, but still Carmen's rule of thumb had always been "if you can see them then they can see you." But when Lance used her hand to undo his pants only to push it inside and she felt the throb of his cock trapped inside his jeans, she could think of nothing else but to soothe his discomfort the only way she knew how. Well, not exactly the only way, but it was by far the best.

Let them look, was her only thought as pulled the helmet away with one hand while the other massaged Lance's hard-on. She glanced around, saw the bathrooms and cringed at the thought of going inside. She had heard stories of what went on in places like this and she didn't really want to have anything to do with that. "If we go in there we run the risk of getting all the hepatitis's before you even get inside me, so you could bend me over the back or I can swing around in front," she said as she worked her hand as much as she could within the confines of his pants.

Eventually she said fuck it and pulled him all the way out. With her lips on his ear, Carmen said, "Take me Lance, however you want me. I'm yours."
 
Lance turned and pulled Carmen across his hip and to the front of the bike to face him. Her legs could natural straddle his waist and in an instant he was impaling her on his iron cock. The bike was still idling, sending rolling waves of vibration through Lance and straight into Carmen's core.

He did nothing else but pull her into a kiss. Anyone looking might just see her sitting on his lap, but they couldn't see under her dress. They didn't have to know that he was buried deep inside of her. The need to move in and out of her replaced by the bike's hard pulses. He continued to kiss her, deeply and full of lust enjoying the feel of her tight pussy quivering alone his full length. "Damn, baby girl. I didn't know it would feel this good." He returned to kissing her not realizing he'd given something away.

He'd never done this with anyone before... Carmen was the first woman to ride Lance and the bike at the exact same time.
 
He put her exactly where he wanted her. Lance didn't ask permission, didn't warn her of what he might do and Carmene loved it. Loved it even more when he put her directly on his cock. Sure it took a little maneuvering but still one moment she was behind him, in the next he was inside her. His tongue pushed deep into her mouth, Carmen sucked it as she rocked her hips subtly in his lap. She didn't want to move too much for fear that the bike my tip over and eventually she stopped moving all together as she realized Lance's motorcycles was the best sex toy she never bought.

"Damn, baby girl. I didn't know it would feel this good."

Carmen heard it, though it was barely a whisper and it made her think. Is he saying what I think he's saying? No can't be...I can't be the first woman he's had on his bike. Aside from her mother Carmen was sure Lance had his fair share of women willing to do all kinds of dirty things with him. She didn't want to get her hopes up that this would be a first they shared but still her inquisitive mind wouldn't allow her to let it go.

"I can't be the only one you've had like this," she moaned in his ear as she nuzzled her face in his neck.
 
Lance hugged her to him, more of an excuse to gently roll his hips. The movements were small, subtle, but the vibrations from the bike make each shift feel like she was everywhere all at once. He sucked on her ear for a moment then spoke into it, "Do you want the truth? I may have bent her over the seat or handle bars but I've never been able to look her in the eyes." Lance leaned back to meet Carmen's gaze. His eyes were full of lust but his hands held her as gently as a lover, while his body quivered as wild as a beasts. He nodded as if to say 'I mean it.' and leaned in to kiss her.

His tongue plunged deep and he pulled her to him, his hips moving now. People would assume, if nothing else, he was grinding against Carmen. But each shallow thrust was amplified by a hundred rippled of power. He leaned back just a bit and then pulled Carmen to his chest. "Shit!" He said, right into her ear. "If I kiss you again, I'm going to cum." The intimacy, the mystery that people could be watching but not knowing what they were seeing and the raw power of it all added to the uniqueness of this moment. They were sharing something no one else had. This was a moment that was theirs alone, and could never taken from them.

Lance leaned back, reached down to grab Carmen's ass and help her rise and fall on him. It was only an inch or two each time but gazing into her eyes as if the world existed in them alone was pushing him toward an explosion.
 
"If I kiss you again, I'm going to cum."

Carmen couldn't help herself. She thought he probably wanted to make this moment last as long as possible, to hold on to the last moments before he dumped his load inside her but Carmen wanted it now and she leaned forward, locking her fingers behind the back of his neck so she could shove her tongue into his mouth. She even went so far as to hook her ankles around his waist so Lance really could go anywhere. Carmen held him so tight that if he stood she would have sure rose with him, their bodies still attached.

His hands on her ass forced her up but Carmen liked the feel of Lance when she moved her hips in a circle. At this point she didn't even care if people noticed. All she could think of was making them cum, for them to get there at the same time.

"Please Lance let me have it...I love...how it feels when cum inside me," she said, correcting her slipping up, hoping he didn't notice.
 
Lance didn't respond with words, and kissed Carmen again pulling her against him firmly. He sent a missile of heat deep into her and kept his lips locked on her even while moaning into her mouth. His shoulders shook almost out of time with the bike's humming as he continued cuming deep in Carmen.

He finally broke the kiss, gasped for air and hugged her to him still riding the rolling waves of his orgasm. His cock still vibrating through her sending feed back of electricity straight into his emptying balls. "OH! ... God... love... you... feel so... good." His words were spilling out in broken clips and he was slipping into a weakened state of bliss.

His grip on Carmen's body shifted from holding her to him to holding himself up by her. Still feeling her pulsating around his semi-rigid member. The tingles and rhythms only stimulating him so that he stayed good and hard. Kissing her again he smiled, "We should get to a hotel. You think you can hang on?" He gave her a wink. If she was willing he'd be more than up for trying to ride to the nearest hotel with her still embracing him with her sex.
 
"How could I not with you still inside me," Carmen asked with a smirk but she did lock her arms and legs around his waist just so Lance knew for sure that she was willing if he was able. She just hoped he didn't go too fast with her on the front without a helmet. They'd passed a little roadside motel on the way up that was probably only a few miles from where they parked. All she could do was pray when Lance put the bike back in motion. A trucker honked his horn at them as the rode slowly pass his cab and Carmen buried her face in Lance's neck.

"Oh my goodnesss do you think he saw us," she said with a gasp unable to even look at Lance. She felt the chuckle rumble up from his chest at her embarrassment and soon she found herself laughing too. "Guess it's my fault for not wearing any panties. I was asking for it," she said with a smirk as they made it back to the rode and Carmen closed her eyes as Lance picked up speed.

The ride didn't last long though. Within a few minutes, Lance rode them into the parking lot of a motor lodge with a bar and grill attached. She found it awfully convenient since she was getting a little hungry. "Maybe I should check us in," She said with a smirk as she lifted herself off his lap and pointed at the very conspicuous stain at his crotch. "I mean I could just walk in front of you but that's not gonna be dry anytime soon...And when it does dry..." Carmen made a face at the thought, trying to hold in her laughter.
 
"Yeah. You got check us in." Lance said with surrendering smile. He had to get off the bike and work himself back into his pants. The teeth of the zipper pulling and grating as if to suggest he not try this stunt again. Still worth it. He thought.

The motel was reasonably priced, a little cheaper than a Motel 6 but the place looked nice. The attached building probably offered enough of a supplement to the location's income that the rates didn't need to be very high. Carmen was able to get a first floor room with easy and lance parked the bike and went to check the room.

It was a large room with a bathroom in the back. Windows and table separated by a half wall with some banisters to imply there were two separate spaces. a TV and single king bed made up the bedroom area and Lance dropped the helmets on the table and removed his flannel over shirt leaving his white under shirt. Tying it around his waist, then pulling his shoes out from under his pants he looked very much like a sloppy bohemian and the arms of the long sleeve fell right over his crotch.

"Come on. We can eat, get some drink. Maybe some darts." He took her hand and headed for the door. "I'd offer a round or two of pool, but..." he reached under to grab her bare ass. "I don't need to share the best view in the state with a bunch of bar flies."
 
"I don't need to share the best view in the state with a bunch of bar flies."

No matter how crass it may have sounded, it still made Carmen blush and she couldn't stop grinning as Lance held her tight around her waist as they made their way to the restaurant. It wasn't that crowded so they found a booth on the bar side and waited for the server.

Her name was Marissa she said immediately and put down menus for them to look over while they order their drinks. Carmen ordered a Long Island and Lance got his scotch plus a pitcher of beer for them to share. Just before she left, Carmen noticed her glance down at the table and narrow her eyes a little.

"She's gonna spit in my drink," Carmen said once she was gone. "I think she just notice your ring, didn't see mine and gave me the dirtiest look. I think if you told her I was actually your step-daughter her head might explode," Carmen said with a laugh that held just a hint of nerves. "I don't want to leave, nor do I want you to take your ring off. It's none of her business but I'd rather not be drinking her spit for the rest of the night."
 
Lance gave Carmen a look that said 'Really'? And waited for the waitress to come back with some of the drinks. Before Marissa could be within ear shot he started up his statement, "It's the least I can do. You're the only person who knows your mom better than I, and if I screw up this renovation I'm NEVER going to hear the end of it." He paused for effect then added, "Well... you should know." He gave a fake laugh and turned a little away from Carmen as if he wasn't wanting to focus his attention on her.

"Thanks." he said to Marissa and smiled at her for a short moment. "Okay, kid. Order what you want. It's on me."

He waved off the 'are you sure' glance adding, "You get to go back to college. I have to live with the woman. Trust me, I'm getting off cheap."

Lance waited for Carmen to order then put in his own for a 12oz steak, medium rare and a sweet potato. Marissa took the order and when she left Lance gave Carmen a raised eyebrow. "Now, I guess I'm going to have to hide all my efforts at flirting with you." He then licked the corner of his mouth, on the side Marissa wouldn't see and met Carmen's eyes suggestively. Keeping up the 'Step-dad' body language he smiled. "Save room for dessert. And by that I mean 'me'."
 
"I think I'll pass since I'm already full of your whipped cream from earlier Daddy," Carmen said with a smirk but fought the urge to wink. Then she leaned over the table to whisper, "You had to make this way more difficult didn't you. Oh well now you're gonna be getting the dirty looks when you get hammered and start groping at your step-daughter," she said with a laugh as she leaned back against booth.

Carmen did well to keep her hands to herself while they waited for the food to come. She didn't want to tease Lance too bad licking sauce off her fingers so Carmen ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, even though this place advertised the best ribs in the county. But the longer she sat the more her pussy leaked Lance's most recent load.

"Remind me to wipe the seat before I get up," she whispered before their food came. Carmen gave Lance a look when Marissa brought her another drink and took the glass that she had yet to touch. "Maybe when we're done eating you can teach me darts like you taught me pool Daddy. That was fun," she said with a chuckle.
 
Back
Top