The Consolation Prize

"...Mmmm...you're a natural at this, Jason..." She moaned out putting the mug down before reaching down to take his chin and lift his face up to look her in the eye. "Two minutes left."

Her praise made him beam. He had the feeling that this sex goddess of a woman had her pussy pleased by many hands before his, so for her to say he was doing well was one hell of a compliment. The wide smile became more of a grin, "I do read a lot too."

Two minutes. He wanted her to cum before then. She was giving him the night of a lifetime so he had to give her as much pleasure in return as possible. That she should cum first was a matter of pride and obligation.

He nodded and licked his lips. The finger rubbing her clit pressed harder for a few seconds before he began to flick the tip over her pearl in swift, circular motions. Faster now, pressing more, circling over and over. "How's that, Miss Delancourt? It smells like you like it. God, I like that smell."

The fingers in her pussy picked up the pace. He drove the in at a brisk, strong pace and curled them slightly while in her, hoping to find or tap her g-spot. He steadily increased the pace, watching her for cues about what was working. She was so fucking gorgeous and looked so damn hot as she reacted. The way her lips moved, her breasts swelled with faster breath. Was there ever a sexier sight than this?

Later there would be, but now? Nothing came close.
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

"...Mmmm...you're a natural at this, Jason..." She moaned out putting the mug down before reaching down to take his chin and lift his face up to look her in the eye. "Two minutes left."

The pride in his eyes at her simple compliment made him look so cute to Cassandra like an eager to please puppy.

That brought up a humorous scenario to her mind. Him as her happy little puppy dog: "roll over", "Eat my pussy", "Good boy", "Who's a good boy"...etc.

She'd giggle at the thought if his hands weren't making her gasp out loud as his finger began to strum over her clit with a little more force as he replied, "I do read a lot too."

"Mmmm..." She murmured rolling her hips to meet his fingers, "I approve of your reading material then. As a writer I love a man with a good reading habi-Ohhh!"

Her sentence was cut off when that finger strumming her clit began to flick circles over the tip sending shockwaves of sensation up throughout her body. "How's that, Miss Delancourt?"

"Mmmm...so good..." She murmured out in answer as those supple young fingers increased doing what they were doing to her body. The two fingers inside of her dripping wet sex were pumping into her faster now too. The juice of her passions began to flow and coat his fingers and run over his hands. There came the distinct smell of a woman getting more and more aroused as a young stud worked diligently to pleasure her greedy little pussy.

"It smells like you like it," He exclaims as his fingers drove her higher and higher, "God, I like that smell."

She reached down and clenched a fistful of his hair lifting up his eyes to hers. "Thirty seconds."

Her lips were curled into a sneer and a fire burned in her dark brown eyes as they met his. She was close to reaching orgasm, but not quite there yet. And she decided that if Jason could make her cum in these last thirty seconds he'd earn a special reward from her.
 
She reached down and clenched a fistful of his hair lifting up his eyes to hers. "Thirty seconds." Her lips were curled into a sneer and a fire burned in her dark brown eyes as they met his. He winced a little at the hair pull but it also sent a burst of pleasure through him as well. Who knew he'd be into that? His eyes were a whirl of emotions but determination pushed to the fore.

He wanted to make her cum from his hands. Jason didn't know if he could but it had been his goal as soon as she'd announced this minigame.

Jason's finger began to tap madly on her clit; rapping it hard and fast. He pressed down hard every few taps, hoping to push the sensation from her pearl near the limit of what his fingers could do. Without warning, he drove a third finger into her wet sex and pushed in as see as he could go before starting to pound it, the wet slurp-slap as he pistoned his digits in and out as fast as he could. "Cum, please. I want to see your face, hear the sounds you make when you do. Then I'll lick my hands clean of your girlcum and get the full taste of a woman."
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

She reached down and clenched a fistful of his hair lifting up his eyes to hers. "Thirty seconds."

Her lips were curled into a sneer and a fire burned in her dark brown eyes as they met his. She was close to reaching orgasm, but not quite there yet. And she decided that if Jason could make her cum in these last thirty seconds he'd earn a special reward from her.

He winced at the pain from the pull on his hair, but she saw in his eyes the startled discovery that it wasn't a bad pain.

Tempting, but a game for another time.

Wait. Was she seriously starting to consider making this thing they were doing tonight-this playing her wicked little games with an eighteen year old virgin innocent boy-more than a one time diversion from boredom?

Maybe...yes...looking into those eyes just discovering that a little spice of pain during sex could be something enjoyable...yes...she could definitely start considering that. All this time Jason had been racking up bonus points from her and it was only now that she admitted to herself what the bonus points were for. They were to convince her to keep him, or at least until the day she tired of playing with him like all the other vict-err...make that lovers-she'd had through the years.

If she and Jason started playing regularly Cassandra should be careful how she navigated it. He was young and naïve, and so he would trust her wholeheartedly as she fucked with him. After all there were a lot of rocks in the seas she liked to sail. She could fuck up his life irreparably. He would not be the first to be lost in the Bermuda triangle that was Cassandra Delacourt's idea of having a good time.

Tempting, it was so damned tempting looking into those big emotion-swirled eyes.

Fucking shit, the thought of fucking him over was turning her on more than his fingers were right now!

She decided that to be fair she would not decide until morning. That would give him enough time to bail with fond memories of tonight and save himself the agony to come later on with her, or to see if he was the type of man strong enough to play her games with her.

His fingers were tap-dancing over her clit. He had added another finger so he was pumping a total of three of them as deep as they could go inside of her. He was going into a frenzy desperate to make her cum.

It was working too. Her hips were moving on their own accord trying to press as rapidly stroked three fingers over all the right places inside of her to the rough tattoo he was drumming over her clit. As the impact of his hand on her added a pounding, primitive, soundtrack to the tableau.

"Cum, please. I want to see your face, hear the sounds you make when you do," Jason implored her, "Then I'll lick my hands clean of your girlcum and get the full taste of a woman."

She was close. Almost there. Just a little bit more. Her fingers clutched the top of the kitchen's island as her legs were not the most reliable things to keep her balance at the moment. Her breathing came and loud pants and gasps and groans. She was going to give him his wish within the next few heartbeats. She was almost there. She was right at the cusp. Another second or two of this and she'd explode in an orgasm of truly epic proportions.

She saw the clock on the wall and reached down pulling his hand away from her. Breathing heavy from the sexual frustration of having been so close only to voluntarily deny it she told him between pants, "Time's up."

With that she planted a stilletoed heel on his shoulder and pushed him so he fell sprawled back on her kitchen floor. She dropped to her knees straddling his body as she smiled down at him predatorily. One hand wound his tie around her hand like a leash again the other raising his hand with the three fingers covered in the juices of an aroused but left wanting pussy between them.

"You want a taste of my cum, Jason," She asked, "You want to taste a woman?"

She lowered so her wet and needy pussy sat over the tent of his suit's pants so they'd part around it and began to drag it up and back down over his the length of it. She was very wet and was leaving a stain over the fabric of his pants.

"You have to earn that privilege."

As she continued to stroke her wet, hot sex over his cock she bent forward adding, "But you have earned an A for effort. So..."

She moved his hand so the three fingers coated with her pussy juice were over his mouth. Then she leaned in and kissed him, a French kiss, with her tongue and his tangling between and around his fingers, getting a foretaste of what he desired-a taste of a woman-together.
 
Last edited:
God, she was close, he was sure of it! She was panting, those incredible tits heaving under the thin fabric of her dress, her hips pushing to meet his pounding fingers. His heart was pounding in his own chest and his eyes were bright. Would she moan out his name? Scream in wordless, primal joy?

He blinked as her hand moved and then his face was stricken. No! Damn it, ni, just another few seconds! A frustrated growl rumbled in his chest as she pulled his hand away but he didn't resist. Fuck! He'd failed! At the first thing she'd asked of him.

Her voice was sensual still but held an edge of frustration, "Time's up."

"I'm so-ruhhff!" Jason landed hard, unprepared for the push. He raised his head and barely had time to register that she'd kicked him to the ground before she was on him again, straddling him, his tie leash-like in her hand once more. He felt a thrill of erotic fear. It suddenly struck him how risky this was, how dangerous. And while it frightened a part of him, even that fear seemed to pulse through him and heighten the desire coursing through him.

"You want a taste of my cum, Jason," She asked, "You want to taste a woman?" He groaned as she wickedly, wonderfully began to tease him. Her wet heat seeped through the thin fabric. God, it felt like it was barely there! Like it was just a sopping paper barrier separating their sexes. His cock felt hard enough to about rip through it but that was just his arousal soaked instincts talking. "You have to earn that privilege.". As she continued to stroke her wet, hot sex over his cock she bent forward adding, "But you have earned an A for effort. So..."

His face showed bafflement that became understanding as she move his fingers yo his mouth. She wanted him to lick them like ear-

His thought cut off and his eye widened and then closed as she kissed him. Kind of. His cunt covered fingers were in the way but their lips and tongues did their best to touch and mingle. He tasted her pussy, tongue, and lips at once and her juices were smeared on his face. Jason groaned and pressed his hips up to press back against her sex as it glided over his imprisoned length.
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

She moved his hand so the three fingers coated with her pussy juice were over his mouth. Then she leaned in and kissed him, a French kiss, with her tongue and his tangling between and around his fingers, getting a foretaste of what he desired-a taste of a woman-together.

They kissed for a while. He groaned out as their tongues twined rolling over the tip of his middle finger. He lifted his hips pressing against her as she rubbed down on his erection as she took the fingertip inside her mouth down to the first knuckle to tangle with his tongue licking up between them .

She pulled up looking down on him looking into his eyes as she really ground into him. A lusty sneer snarling her lips.

"I'll let you decide what we'll do next," She told him pushing the last finger into his mouth to suck off the last of her off, "Flip a coin to decide if you get 'heads' or 'tails' first."
 
God damn! The feeling of her lips and tongue around his finger was more intense than he would ever have thought. What could that sexy, skilled mouth do to his dick?

She was torturing that in the best way already. Every instinct was aware of just how close her sex was to his. His primal brain urged him to mate, to take what she was teasing him with. But he held on, settling for just grinding back against her. Even being a tease, it was the best the barely teen's cock had ever felt.

Her sneering expression and her burning eyes made hum feel again a faint flutter of fear; no, more an awareness that this was risky and dangerous and so was she. His lips sealed tight around his own finger, sucking it clean of her juices though he could still taste and smell her on it.

He pulled his hand free so he could reach his wallet. Jason pulled it free and it slipped and spun out of his hand onto the floor. It flopped open and there were pinging, ringing metal notes as the change he had rolled and tumbled out. He managed to get his hands on a quarter and flipped it high up, higher than he'd intended. It spun and fell to land on his chest. Jason lifted his head to look down at it. "T-tails it is."

Now what did that mean for them?
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

She pulled up looking down on him looking into his eyes as she really ground into him. A lusty sneer snarling her lips.

"I'll let you decide what we'll do next," She told him pushing the last finger into his mouth to suck off the last of her off, "Flip a coin to decide if you get 'heads' or 'tails' first."

Cassandra released his wrist and gave Jason some more bonus points as he took his time to make sure he licked up every last drop of her left on his fingers.

She watched him use that hand to reach down for his back pocket. She raised up off of him so he could lift his hips pull out his wallet. Then he fished out a quarter from it. It was a little awkward for him to flip the coin while laying on his back on her kitchen floor. The coin landed on top of his chest right beside her hand still holding his tie.

He lifted his head to look down on it. "T-tails it is."

She didn't say what he'd won. She didn't say a word as she took the quarter and laid it beside his head. Her sneer became a slightly ominous smile as she let go of the tie and used both hands to rip open his shirt letting buttons fly.

Cassandra spread open his shirt and ran her hands down over his chest and stomach heading further southward. They stopped when the reached the waistband of his pants. Her fingers began to work at opening his belt.

It was then that she finally spoke. "I know this will be your first time with a woman, Jason."

The belt came loose and she moved to the button of his slacks. "But I don't feel like putting on the kid gloves and going easy on you."

She lifted up off of the dampened ridge of his crotch as her finger pulled the zipper down and peeling his fly open to reveal his underwear. Her finger traced over his erection. There was only one more barrier between them now. "So if you want it to last don't come too early, okay?"

Those fingers moved up to take hold of the waistband of his underwear and then pulled it down, and just like that there were no more barriers between his cock entering her pussy. "And if you do come now it counts as the first of the four times you are allowed tonight."

Her fingers wrapped around him as her other hand pulled up her dress over her hips to provide freer movement and a better show for him. "Congratulations you've earned 'tails'."

"It's too bad too. I was looking forward to swallowing your first load or having it shoot all over my face or tits if you had gotten 'heads'," She pointed his cock up pressing the tip against her swollen and eager pussy lips, "Time for that later I suppose. Take hold of my hips and push me down while lifting your hips, Jason, but do it slowly. I want to savor every second of you becoming a man now."
 
His heart skipped and his breath caught in his lungs when she tore his shirt open. That feeling of not quite fear surged in him along with his arousal; his eyes wide and shining with intermingled emotion. That captured breath rushed out as those warm hands caressed his bare chest. They were so small and so soft but strong and sure! That feeling of eager dread increased as she ran her hands lower and then started to work on his belt. It came to him then that it was feeling of recognizing a predator but one that he wanted to be near; dangerous and desired in equal measure.

At her words, his expression transformed as that predator fear was drowned in young lust. She was going to- and he'd- right now! Finally! It was really true; his first time and it would be with her!

His young pride was steely and throbbed in her hand as she took hold of him. He gasped then and moaned as she brought his head into contact with her lips. Do slick and soft and warm! It seemed almost impossible! And just that touch was so good! Try not to cum too soon? How could he prevent it?

"Yes," he managed in a throaty murmur at her orders, "yes, thank you, Miss Delancourt." Strong hands slid up her legs, caressing them in passing, to come to rest on her hips. Every instinct in his teen body was screaming at him to plunge her down and thrust hard to bury himself in her offered sex and fuck like a wild beast.

But he wasn't going to ruin this. He would remember it forever and he wanted it right.

Jason's eyelids fluttered and his eyes trembled in their sockets as he pulled her down and carefully lifted his hips. His cock slid into her ready cunt as if made for it, which it was, if course. The movement was small, just a few inches between the both of them, but his whole world moved. Her pussy was even slicker inside and yet seemed to clutch and cradle him tightly. It was hot and smoothly soft; like molten silk, if there could be such a thing. He had feverishly imagined this dozens of times but the reality was so much more vivid! "C-assandra, Miss, suh-so, God! Too good, too much, for words, fuck!"

He bit his lower lip as he continued to draw her down with agonizingly splended slowness. It was torture of the best kind! Make it last. Don't cum yet. Don't cum yet! Oh, God, he wanted to cum! His toes flexed and curled madly. Sweat was glistening on his forehead as he pushed up while pulling her down until he was fully sheathed in scorching bliss.
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

"It's too bad too. I was looking forward to swallowing your first load or having it shoot all over my face or tits if you had gotten 'heads'," She pointed his cock up pressing the tip against her swollen and eager pussy lips, "Time for that later I suppose. Take hold of my hips and push me down while lifting your hips, Jason, but do it slowly. I want to savor every second of you becoming a man now."

"Yes," His response came in a voice hoarse with eager lust as she felt his hands run over her stockings and over her garters before grasping hold of Cassandra's hips as she instructed.

She watched his eyelids flutter closed as his hands pressed down on her hips and she lowered down his cock slowly. Her pussy lips parted open as she sunk downward millimeter by millimeter over the tip. She could feel the struggle against every teenaged instinct within him as he lifted his hips up as he pulled her further down until his head was nestled within her.

"Mmmm..." She murmured as she began to feel the wonderful sensation of a virgin cock slowly pushing down, and her own wild passionate instincts wanted nothing more than to push all the way down and ride Jason like a mechanical bull in a western bar. She resisted that urge marshalling all the willpower she had watching this boy becoming a man slowly millimeter by millimeter underneath her. "...Yes."

He was so full, hard, smooth, and so full of energy and vitality. She welcomed him inside her pussy. It'd been a while, too long, far too long, since she'd had a good young man to mould and educate or ruin whichever way she desired. She smiled down at him wickedly at that as she sank down his length past the rim and starting down his shaft.

"C-assandra, Miss, suh-so, God!" He moaned as she slowly lowered halfway down his length, "Too good, too much, for words, fuck!"

"The race is only getting started, Jason," She chided him, "Don't stumble right out of the gate."

She saw him bite his lower lip in exertion as she lowered the last few inches until her parted thighs rested on his pelvis. "Good boy or now should I say good man."

She began flexing the internal muscles surrounding him. She giggled wickedly to herself when she felt the tension singing throughout his body. He was a guitar string pulled taut to the point of snapping at any moment.

"Hang in there, Jason." Hands planted on either side of his head leaving her face to face with him. She looked into his eyes clouded with pleasure as she swiveled her hips in circles grinding her clitoris across his pelvic bone deliciously. "Don't be a minute man. Be a real man and fuck me for a long time."

She sat back up taking his hands and placing them over her breasts before smirking down at him. "Let's see what you have kid."

She lifted up until only his tip remained and lowered back down to the root. Then she did it again and again gaining in speed.

And the fucking began.
 
Her sex drenched voice chiding him helped to pull him back from the brink. He didn't want to disappoint her, to blow right away. He would last. "I'mma, I'm f-fine, won't be...a minute man, damn it" he growled. The words were meant more for him than for her; saying it made it more real and weighty. An anchor to steady him and to serve as a focus for his will.

And God damn, did he need it! The way she moved on him, that circular grind, sent fresh bolts of pleasure ticketing through him. She was stirring her pussy with his cock! Just the idea was hot and the reality sizzled him. Jason was deeply flushed and his breathing was ragged but his eyes were fiercely determined and alert, holding off the glazed submission to pleasure that would result in his doom.

His hands gripped and squeezed her breasts after she placed his hands on them. Fuck, they were so perfect! Focus on them, on pleasing and enjoying those ripe, perky tits. Another anchor for his will.

"Yesss, fuck!" She was moving in earnest now; slow strokes giving way to real, true fucking. Her slick, sopping, scorching sex taking him in again and again, faster now, harder. "Fuck me, ride me, shit, make me a man, fucking make me yours, never forget this, every lover I ever have'll be compared to you," he chanted.

Apparently he had a thing for dirty talk. He hoped it wouldn't bother her but it just kind of bubbled up and poured out of him. It was helping too; giving an outlet for some of that tension that threatened to snap his resolve like a twig. "Love thus feeling, your pussy spreading around me, perfect tits in my hands, everything I imagined, better even! Fucking ride my cock, please!"

His hips rose up to meet her as she came down. Jason's forehead glistened with sweat, beads if it on his young, strong chest as well. His hands continued to maul her breasts as they came together over and over and over. He was trembling, his whole body feeling like every thrust wound it tighter, tighter and he was close to bursting. "Cuh-close! Fuck, trying to hold. Pl-please, tell me when, God, when I can cum, Miss Del-Delacourt!"
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt


She sat back up taking his hands and placing them over her breasts before smirking down at him. "Let's see what you have kid."

She lifted up until only his tip remained and lowered back down to the root. Then she did it again and again gaining in speed.

And the fucking began.

Cassandra felt his fingers knead and squeeze her breasts. She liked the current of pain she felt it connect her breasts with her stuffed full pussy.

She rose and fell on his thick throbbing cock and Jason began spitting out obscenities, "Yesss, fuck!"

She was developing a galloping pace raising up and pounding down the length of him to smack her buttocks loudly against his flesh even as he raised his hips to meet each stroke.

His dirty talk continued in a maniac's mantra repeated accompanied with the staccato sound of flesh upon flesh, "Fuck me, ride me, shit, make me a man, fucking make me yours, never forget this, every lover I ever have'll be compared to you,"

"Yeah, fucking you, so good," She was not one to get into dirty talk too much personally but she'd had plenty of johns who did and was game for it. "Taking your cherry, your innocence...your a man, now, Jason, fucking you so good..."

"Love this feeling, your pussy spreading around me, perfect tits in my hands, everything I imagined, better even!" They were both just pouring out words and profanities beyond filters as she rode him like cowgirl breaking in a bucking bronco, "Fucking ride my cock, please!"

It went on until he blared, "Cuh-close! Fuck, trying to hold. Pl-please, tell me when, God, when I can cum, Miss Del-Delacourt!"

She ceased riding him and looked down at him. "Not yet, Jason. The name of this game is 'Ladies First'. The rules are you wait your turn until after I come, understand? You come before I do and you pay a penalty."

She smiled wickedly as she resumed fucking his cock, "Not yet, stud. Hold on. Wait for me to come first."

She grew a devious gleam to her eye as she alternated between hard body shaking thrust of her hips with slow and tender shallow rolls over the top third of his shaft. Then when she sank down back all the way to his base she squeezed the kegal muscles around him as she slowly lifted back up spiraling her hips all the way to the helmet so it felt like he was getting something similar to a handjob each time she did it.

Cassandra continued for the next few minutes alternating from fast and rough riding, to slow and tender, to the squeeze and corkscrew up randomly. This switching of techniques she knew from long experience would keep Jason constantly guessing while ratcheting up the pleasure he received, and ultimately making it very difficult to focus on any one thing to keep from coming too soon. It would be difficult for seasoned men with tons of experience for first-timers like Jason...well...good luck holding it off kid.

Her wicked looking gleam remained as she panted, "Come on Jason, hold it back stud...remember a gentleman lets the fucking woman go first...I'm getting so close...don't end it too soon for me or I'll fucking make you pay for it, mother-fucker!"

Even as she said that she did everything she could to make him explode right then and there.
 
Last edited:
She ceased riding him and looked down at him. "Not yet, Jason. The name of this game is 'Ladies First'. The rules are you wait your turn until after I come, understand? You come before I do and you pay a penalty." She smiled wickedly as she resumed fucking his cock, "Not yet, stud. Hold on. Wait for me to come first."

He looked up at her with helpless frustration in his eyes. Penalty? Hold on? Fuck, he felt like he could burst any second! Jason pulled his right hand from her ass and balled it into a fist, tightening more, more, until his fingernails dug painfully into his palm. Ah! Focus on that!

It was so hard to. She was giving him the fucking of his life...which wasn't hard, come to think of it. But it wasn't just one motion! She'd slam up and down hard and fast, then shift to a gentle roll, then her cunt would just squeeze and pump him like there was a hand in there wrapped around him. "Oh, God. Oh, God, fuck, fuck," he groaned. This...this was unlike...he couldn't imagine...fuck, he couldn't even think! How was he supposed to hold out?

She looked like a demon lover on top of him. Her own face was flushed and her lips parted as she panted and gasped, her eyes bright and hungry and wicked. "Come on Jason, hold it back stud...remember a gentleman lets the fucking woman go first...I'm getting so close...don't end it too soon for me or I'll fucking make you pay for it, mother-fucker!"

He was trembling under her, his leg muscles almost locking up from tension, from them tightening more and more and more. Jason pulled his left hand off of her now and struck it against his thigh once, twice, harder each time. The third jarred him and he felt an arc of pain as he jolted his hip in the socket. "Shit! Guh! Hahh, n-not yet," he growled the words to himself.

But it wasn't enough. There wasn't enough pain in the world; especially because it seemed to somehow bleed into the pleasure and make it better! How did that even work? "No, no, damn it," he groaned. His breath was coming faster, almost to the point of hyperventilation, his eyes were strained and dazed as they became lost in the torrent of sensation eroding his already frayed will. "No, don't, don'-fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

His back arched and his hips thrust up hard, his head going back to thump hard against the floor. His whole body seemed about to break and then his balls pulsed and his whole nervous system fired out of his cock and into her pussy. "No, ohh, fuck, so good, no, damn it, stupid...weak," he muttered even as his young cock sent jet after jet of his spunk into Cassandra's welcoming body. God, it felt so good! So right! So terrible! He was a failure! His first time and he'd ruined it! He was every bad joke about gusy who finish fast given form. A damned disgrace.

After the almost spastic writhing of his climax, he all but collapsed under her like a rag doll. His body felt light; like his bones were atomized gold flowing through him rather than being his frame. But he felt ashamed. He turned his face away, "I-I'm suh-sorry. Sorry, I couldn-couldn't hold it," he gasped. "I screwed up. I know. I owe you a penalty. Whatever you want."
 
IC: Cassandra delacourt

Her wicked looking gleam remained as she panted, "Come on Jason, hold it back stud...remember a gentleman lets the fucking woman go first...I'm getting so close...don't end it too soon for me or I'll fucking make you pay for it, mother-fucker!"

Even as she said that she did everything she could to make him explode right then and there.

She kept herself from chuckling as he trembled and strained and gave a truly superhuman effort to give her what she demanded of him. He was becoming rigid, muscles in his limbs making miniature convulsions. She smiled as he beat his fist against his leg in futility. And it was a futile effort.

Jason was hanging by his fingernails over the abyss and Cassandra was gleefully stomping on his fingers the whole time. Just one more good stomp and Jason would fail-fail big time.

"Shit! Guh! Hahh, n-not yet," He ground out through clenched teeth as she rode him like he was her favorite cheap sextoy. His breath was coming fast and heavy now. Anymore and Jason would be on the verge of feinting. Any second now and he was going to go off like a firecracker in her hand. Then she'd make him pay for it. Just the first taste of what she considered fun, but still

She supposed she should be feeling a little guilty about manipulating the poor kid into this situation, but Cassandra was having fun and fuck how unfair she was being to him. It wasn't that she didn't realize she was not being very nice-hell, if she was nice she wouldn't even be taking the poor kid's virginity now. The thing was she just didn't fucking care if she was nice or cruel. She was having fun, and that was all that mattered. Also she could get a whole lot more fucking crueler than this...this was kid gloves compared to the shit she could and would put her play partner through as they went on and played their wicked games.

"No, no, damn it," He growled as she continued fucking him at an unrelenting and unforgiving pace, "No, don't, don'-fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

His back arched up off the floor and that was the cue she had been waiting for from him. "Don't you dare, stud. Don't you fucking dare come before me, or you will pay for it, you mother-fu-"

She didn't get to finish her curseword as she felt him finally explode, shooting jet after jet of virgin come within her heated sex. She stopped looking down at him with a patented disapproving glare. She didn't say anything. Sometimes it was best to let the john fill the conversation on his own.

"No, ohh, fuck, so good, no, damn it, stupid...weak," He mumbled in defeat turning his face so he wouldn't be able to meet her eyes.

"You came before I did, Jason," She finally stated simply her every word a nail in his coffin, "The game was to wait your turn, and you failed."

"I-I'm suh-sorry. Sorry, I couldn-couldn't hold it," he gasped. "I screwed up. I know. I owe you a penalty. Whatever you want."

She raised up and his now flaccid depleted and currently useless to her cock slipped out. "Yes you do, Jason, but since this is your first offense I will be lenient...this time," She lied.

She walked over back to the kitchen island and fetched a glass from the cabinet. "Would you like some of your parents' brandy?"

She filled her coffee mug again and then the dinner glass for him. She held it out for him to take not giving a rat's ass that she was offering alcohol to someone underage. The game she was playing tonight was technically aiding the delinquency of a minor...like she gave a flying fuck about legalities. It was because it was a no-no that made it fun for her.

So when he took the glass she asked, "So no girlfriends, stud?"

She took a sip of the brandy before asking the next question, "Ever even ask a girl out on your prom?" She picked up a wooden spoon and began swinging it in the air as if testing how it felt speeding through the air. Next she sipped more of the brandy as she slapped the spoon onto the countertop with satisfying loud claps as she did.

When he gave his answer she asked, "What was her name?" She laid the spoon down where he could see it and picked up a spatula next. She began testing it in the same manner as she had with the spoon as she sipped her brandy and listened to his answer.

"Why were you attracted to her?" She laid the spatula down next to the spoon hiding a wicked gleam in her eye as she considered what she had in store for poor young and innocent Jason.

She didn't say what it would be. Cassandra wanted him to be furiously imagining what his penalty would prove to be.
 
"Yes you do, Jason, but since this is your first offense I will be lenient...this time," She lied. She walked over back to the kitchen island and fetched a glass from the cabinet. "Would you like some of your parents' brandy?"

Jason sat up slowly and watched her move with easy, sultry grace to the island and retrieve the glass. God, how could she make everything she did sexy? And how had he managed to fuck it all up? His first time...a disaster. He stood back up with care, unsure of whether he should redress himself or not. In the end, he opted to slide his rousing dick back into his pants and re-do them but left the rest in disheveled glory.

So when he took the glass she asked, "So no girlfriends, stud?"

The question surprised him. And embarrassed him. Jason blushed and took a drink of the brandy. He blinked at the taste; not at all what he expected. It was so warm going down his throat. "No, not really. I mean, I dated a girl when I was a sophomore for a few weeks but...well, I was really naive and I didn't know what I was doing."

As if he did now.

"Since then, I mean, I'm not very popular, you know? I'm both a geek and a nerd, and a Boy Scout, so...yeah, I don't really have many prospects in that regard," he admitted. There was no point denying it.

She took a sip of the brandy before asking the next question, "Ever even ask a girl out on your prom?" She picked up a wooden spoon and began swinging it in the air as if testing how it felt speeding through the air. Next she sipped more of the brandy as she slapped the spoon onto the counter top with satisfying loud claps as she did.

The wooden spoon drew his eye and made him tense. Was she...what was she going to do with that? Hit him? Spank him? Put it...there? Oh, boy. Oh, shit. "Uh, yeah, I, uh, I did ask someone. But she turned me down; she was already going with someone else."

When he gave his answer she asked, "What was her name?" She laid the spoon down where he could see it and picked up a spatula next. She began testing it in the same manner as she had with the spoon as she sipped her brandy and listened to his answer. "Why were you attracted to her?" She laid the spatula down next to the spoon.

He flushed, glancing down at his feet as he took not a sip, but a gulp of the brandy. It stung a bit going down but that warmth radiated out through him. He didn't really want to talk to her about this...but at the same time, he also knew that whatever she was planning would be worse if he didn't play along. He hadn't been at this for long but that much was clear from their interactions so far. "Her name is Anna Finch." He sighed, "She's a geek too, at least a little, and she's a gamer. She's pretty; blond hair and deep brown eyes, and she's got a wicked sense of humor." He sighed again, and blushed brighter, "But it's, um, I mean, the biggest reason...she's got, uh, she's very busty. And I, um, I like that."
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

"Yes you do, Jason, but since this is your first offense I will be lenient...this time," She lied. She walked over back to the kitchen island and fetched a glass from the cabinet. "Would you like some of your parents' brandy?"

Jason raised up trying to straighten his clothes before coming over to her. He was clearly beating himself up over his failure. Poor kid. The truth was for a first-timer he had performed extremely well. If she hadn't been out to make him fail...he would've won that game. He had a lot to be proud of. Not that she was going to mention that to him here. It was all part of the game they were playing after all. If he felt guilty and was down on himself for failing that was his fucking problem.

When he took the glass of the brandy she held out for him she asked, "So no girlfriends, stud?"

The blush was answer enough for her, but he took a sip of his parents' brandy before awkwardly answering, "No, not really. I mean, I dated a girl when I was a sophomore for a few weeks but...well, I was really naïve, and I didn't know what I was doing."

As if he had any clue how to date a girl now. Poor kid. He screamed for a good mentor...maybe if she took pity on him. "Since then, I mean, I'm not very popular, you know? I'm both a geek and a nerd, and a Boy Scout, so...yeah, I don't really have many prospects in that regard."

"Ever even ask a girl out on your prom?" She picked up a wooden spoon and began swinging it in the air as if testing how it felt speeding through the air. Next she sipped more of the brandy as she slapped the spoon onto the counter top with satisfying loud claps as she did.

"Uh, yeah, I, uh, I did ask someone." He answered a little distracted by what she was doing with the spoon, " But she turned me down; she was already going with someone else."

When he gave his answer she asked, "What was her name?" She laid the spoon down where he could see it and picked up a spatula next. She began testing it in the same manner as she had with the spoon as she sipped her brandy and listened to his answer.

Poor Jason he would suck at poker, or at least her brand of poker-the higher the stakes the better for her. She would be able to read him like a card shark...there were a few tasty possibilities for a few future games between them in that. If...she wanted to keep him as her playmate-that was.

Anyway the flush on his cheeks told her volumes even before he answered with a resigned sigh, "Her name is Anna Finch. She's a geek too, at least a little, and she's a gamer."

"Why were you attracted to her?" She asked as she laid the spatula down next to the spoon.

"She's pretty; blond hair and deep brown eyes, and she's got a wicked sense of humor." He went on with another sigh, "But it's, um, I mean, the biggest reason...she's got, uh, she's very busty. And I, um, I like that."

"You don't have to be shy now. You can say it, you know," Cassandra told him pulling the neck of her dress down until her breasts popped back out and she got his undivided attention onto them. "I don't mind. I won't judge you, stud."

Her free hand caressed the full globe of one of her breasts, "Go on say it, Jason. Say you were attracted to Anna Finch because she had big tits."

After he did she shook her head. "Louder, mother fucker!"

When he shouted it out loud so his confession reverberated throughout her kitchen she took his hand in hers and pulled it up to her breasts. "If Anna Finch had said yes to you. If she had gone to the prom with you, and if you had somehow gotten lucky enough to talk her into the back seat of your car that night...what would you have done to those big young titties, Jason? If these were Anna Finch's tits how would you caress them? Kiss them? Lick them? Suck on her nipples?"

She laid her mug down as her hand guided his over the full slopes of her own tit and took hold of the waistband of his slacks and pulled him against her. "Is it anything like what you want to do to mine right now?"

When he opened his mouth to answer she struck him hard across the face. Shaking her finger at him making a tsk tsk tsk sound. "First rule of telling a good story, stud...show don't tell."

She took up the wooden spoon and tapped it ontop of his head. "This game I call Storyteller, Jason. If you tell me a good enough story right now I may forget you owe me a penalty for the last one...if you fail again I'll shove the handle of this spoon up your ass and fuck you with it until you come all over my floor and make you lick it up with your tongue."

Cassandra leaned back against the island arms spread wide giving the kid plenty of room to work. "Remember show don't tell."
 
His eyes were locked on her magnificent breasts when she pulled the dress down. A helpless sound, almost a groan, slipped from him as she touched one of the lush globes. He flushed and momentarily considered resisting her request but knew it wouldn't do him any good. She also wasn't wrong. "I-yeah, I'm attracted to Anna Finch because she has big tits."

"Louder, mother fucker!"

The shout startled him and he flinched and blurted it out louder, bellowing, "I like her 'cause she has BIG TITS!" Then he started as she took his hand and guided it to one of her full, pert breasts. He groaned and his hands lightly squeezed.

"If Anna Finch had said yes to you. If she had gone to the prom with you, and if you had somehow gotten lucky enough to talk her into the back seat of your car that night...what would you have done to those big young titties, Jason? If these were Anna Finch's tits how would you caress them? Kiss them? Lick them? Suck on her nipples?" He gasped as she pulled him closed by the waist of his pants. It was mad how easily she could manhandle him; he was larger than her, stronger probably, but he just couldn't resist. "Is it anything like what you want to do to mine right now?"

He opened his mouth to speak and her free hand flew. The slap jerked his head to the side and his ears rang as though a bell had been struck inside his skull. Jason blinked in shock, working his jaw as he looked at her in stunned, hurt surprise. What the fuck? His cheek burned and he felt a surge of fury in his gut along with a strange rush of sensual giddiness. There was a faint taste of copper in his mouth; blood.

What the fuck was wrong with him? And with her?

"First rule of telling a good story, stud...show don't tell." She took up the wooden spoon and tapped it ontop of his head. "This game I call Storyteller, Jason. If you tell me a good enough story right now I may forget you owe me a penalty for the last one...if you fail again I'll shove the handle of this spoon up your ass and fuck you with it until you come all over my floor and make you lick it up with your tongue."

He felt like she'd thrown her drink in his face. She'd what? Shit! And she'd do it too, wouldn't she? God, what had he gotten himself into? His fear and anger warred with his arousal in his eyes. Cassandra leaned back against the island arms spread wide giving the kid plenty of room to work. "Remember show don't tell."

Jason didn't risk answering her in words. His hands moved to her breasts, one to each of them. At first, he simply gave them a few light caresses, as if trying to learn their shape and commit it to his memory. Then he squeezed lightly before his young, clever fingers began to knead and massage the deliciously yielding flesh. He bowed to her chest, his lips pressing reverently to the junction of her collarbone and then down the inner slopes of her breasts, moving from one side to the other.

He took her right breast in his hand and lifted, running his tongue along the under curve and up around and across the swell of her tit. His lips brushed her nipple before he slashed his tongue across it hard and then feathered her areola with fast, quick licks. His lips then pressed down on her nipple, nipping before he took it in his teeth gently and started to last the tip of his tongue across it over and over and over, pressing down every few strokes with his teeth.
 
IC: Cassandra Delacourt

She took up the wooden spoon and tapped it ontop of his head. "This game I call Storyteller, Jason. If you tell me a good enough story right now I may forget you owe me a penalty for the last one...if you fail again I'll shove the handle of this spoon up your ass and fuck you with it until you come all over my floor and make you lick it up with your tongue."

Cassandra leaned back against the island arms spread wide giving the kid plenty of room to work. "Remember show don't tell."

The shocked and stricken and on the verge of angered look in his eyes when she told him what she'd do to him for his penalty to her made her pussy clench in need of a big hard cock wildly plowing into it.

Later. She told herself. Right now she focused on the story her young stud was telling her. She put herself in the mindset of this fictional version of Anna Finch lying back in the backseat of his car at some make out spot with the moon full late on a quiet prom night.

She gasped unknowing of the pleasure at the light caress of his hands on her breasts like the sweet young Anna would be, but she didn't move. Cassandra stayed still as Jason continued telling his story of that fictional prom night with a fictional Anna Finch. His hands explored the contours of her breasts as if they were the first he had ever had the privilege of touching a fictional teenage girl's breasts. He acted like he feared they were made of glass and would shatter if handled too roughly by him.

Then his confidence grew and she felt those virgin hands give her tits an experimental squeeze. Cassandra rewarded him with a barely audible moan of a young girl being enwrapped in pleasure that she was beginning to forget herself as he continued by kneeding and massaging them.

"Ohhh," She sighed as she felt his lips walk a trail of kisses down from her neck and down her chest to between her breasts and then up the slopes of first one then the other of her tits. Her eyes slowly closed as she bit her lip with the stifled moan of sweet little Anna falling under the spell his attentions were casting, "Mmmmmhhh."

He lifted one and his tongue mapped every centimeter of the underside from where it emerged out from her ribcage and up across the swell of her C-cup.

"Mmmmhhh," She responded in her bit-lipped moan that was suddenly interrupted as his lips brushed over her hard nipple, "Ohhh!"

Just like Anna would she jumped when his tongue swept over her nipple she moaned wordlessly as his tongue fluttered across it next that was cut off as his lips closed around it. He nibbled it over and lathed his tongue over sending telegrams of arousal between her breasts to the empty and impatiently sullen pussy.

She looked down to look into his eyes. "Jason..." She murmured in the shy and uncertain voice of Anna Finch in his backseat. Her fingers gently traced through his hair as his tongue and teeth worked over her nipple in an alternating pattern that kept her constantly guessing when she'd feel what, "...good story..."
 
Back
Top