Chosen Mate

HarryHill

Hairy fucker
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Posts
14,851
For those of you who follow my writing, I have subbed the final chapter and epilog; they are not showing as approved yet but I'm sure they will be up soon. I will be interested in taking questions if you ask them and welcome any comments you may have. :)
 
Chapter 1

The first chapter of Chosen Mate has passed 54k views. Thank you for reading my story. Harry
 
The first chapter hangs just short of 61k views thank you for reading. I have something new that I'm trying to finish before xmas. I hope it will be enjoyed as much. Look for it posting in Sci Fi and Fantasy soon. Harry

Oh, a tease>

Harry opened his eyes to the soft voice and immediately reached for the coffee and capsule that deployed from the seamless wainscoted wall with mechanical whines and clicks that were not produced by the smooth operation of the device but by SALLY, the Self Autonomous Long Loving Yetzberg(tm), that ran the ship ever since the core memory had been removed from the sexbot and been hard wired into the damaged computer systems as an emergency repair after a nasty bit of business, too many jumps ago to count.
 
Last edited:
Link removed, apologies, it was a genuine query.

I've posted it in the story requests section instead, really looking for a way to populate my website with more content.

Any ideas mate?

And it will be deleted from there too. No external comeon links like that permitted on Literotica. Literotica isn't here to populate a competing story site's file.
 
Back
Top