Curious in New England

Ivy1979

Really Really Experienced
I am 39 female happily married but I do have one fantasy to be with a woman. I am asking any other married woman in New England do you have the same fantasy. If so has your fantasy come true.

I see there are not to many form New England here

A recent transplant to New England here. And quite surprised at the lack of locals here. Having come from the deep south, I expected to find more New Englanders here. But so far, such has not been the case. :confused:

I'm from Vermont and I have run into a number of folks from New England over the years. Good luck on finding another woman to talk to! *SS*:rose:

A recent transplant to New England here. And quite surprised at the lack of locals here. Having come from the deep south, I expected to find more New Englanders here. But so far, such has not been the case. :confused:

It crazy I talk to more people on west coast and central US

Another New Englander...

Hi folks, I am from NE as well, NH actually.... nice to meet y’all! What are your favorite topics with Fantasy?

I am 39 female happily married but I do have one fantasy to be with a woman. I am asking any other married woman in New England do you have the same fantasy. If so has your fantasy come true.

Hi Ivy.
Another New Englander, married, crossdresser, and old (64) Grins.

Back