Into the Phonebooth

I find myself thinking about your lips more often than not. I dream about them in such a visceral way, that I promise that I can feel them on me in my sleep, and I squirm and writhe, trying to get more. The way your kisses carress my lips. The sweetness of your lips. The fullness of your lips. Their soft, sultry way that you part them and playfully flick your tongue out to meet my own. The energy that you exude. I love your kisses. I love your lips.

I love your kisses.

I love your bites.

And when your lips leave my own and touch my neck, it burns with pleasure. It feels as if your lips are leaving singed skin as they travel down my neck, and into that curve that introduces my shoulders. When you part those lips and flick at the skin, before you sink your teeth into my clavicle area...mmmmm...

Just thinking about it right now has me tingling all over.

Your lips travel down my chest, across my stomache. And while I know what happens next, I'm so enraptured by the feel of your lips that I also feel very unaware. My skin is marked by goosebumps.

My skin is vibrating, humming from the electricity flowing just beneath the surface. I feel so out of body right now. With my eyes closed, i can see your naked body sliding down mine. The curve of your buttocks...the feel of your nipples...your body is putting off tangible heat right now.

It feels sooooo fucking good.

But back to those lips. They roam through the dark jungle of my pubic covering...they navigate it with ease. I can tell when you get to my cock, because you pause. Now, I love how you admire my cock when you get to it. Your eyes get wide. Your fingers travel up and down the shaft. Your fingers circle the ridge just below the head, before travelling back down the shaft again to grip my balls and squeeze them slightly. Sometimes you wrap your hand around it and softly stroke it up and down, relishing the feel of it's immediate response.

But those lips will be the death of me.

Because then you wrapped those lips around my head, and suck...even as your hand continues to stroke up and down. I feel your teeth lightly on my sensitive flesh, followed by the initial pressure and releaseof precum emerging from the head. I feel suction in your mouth. You keep sucking hard, until that natural lubrication is steadily trickling from cock to your mouth. I groan and shiver a little. That is when your lips supplant your hands and slides down...down...

Down....

To the base of my cock, and you rub the head of my cock against your throat as your suctiom reaches evil levels. Your hands grip and pull my balls...sometimes straying to tease my ass a bit. Something new we've tried.

My eyes won't open. They can't. They are frozen shut, and my eyelids show me dreams of colors bursting from the darkness. I am vaguely aware of my back lifting from the bed...there is strain in my body. There is mastery in your mouth.

Your lips..

You dislodge my cock from your throat, and begin fucking me with thise lips...and now, your tongue. Your mouth opens wide, and I can hear the sounds of you forcing my cock into your mouth. As much as I wish I could grab your hair, my body is not cooperating.

I blame your lips.

My body twists and contorts.all at once, I feel shriveled, but full of life. I vecome aware of every ounce of my fiery skin. My eyes open, then close again. My breathing comes shorter...then stops altogether...

Your lips close around my cock....

And i cum with force that almost pushes me completely from the sheets...

Your lips never stop...nor does your tongue...

You suck..lick..suck...flick...

Until I'm only a twitching body in the bed...a dead man.

When my eyes can finally focus, and my head clears, I see your lips covered in my semen...dripping...

Sloppy...

Beautiful.

And now you're sliding your lips down my shaft. The other lips, that is.

I love your lips. Yeah...

I love your lips.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There's always a hot story in here in the morning!!

Good morning!! :kiss:
 
Back
Top