Girl's "friends" trade her for favors

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Member of the popular clique isn't there because she's particularly charismatic or likable...but she'll do anything to stay in and has no problem having sex with whoever or however.

Now the idea could go a number of ways, darker or lighter. Here's a few to get started:

1. Lighter: girl loves sex and not only doesn't have a problem being traded but actually considers it a fun turn on. Story could be from her perspective about all the "fun times" and "friends" she encounters.

2. BDSM: girl is a slave for the other girls and she's absolutely obedient.


3. Girl pulls other people in for blackmail. Maybe she likes the arrangement maybe she doesn't. Either way, her real job is to give her cohorts time to take pictures.

4. Someone tries to "save" girl. Maybe a childhood friend tries to get her out of it, maybe one of the people who she gets traded to takes pity on her, but they try to get her out.

A. Person she got traded too doesn't understand she really does like it. They either learn to accept it or get kicked to the curb.

B. Friends find it hilarious and decide to manipulate the person for more favors. Girl realizes how bad her friends are and leaves them.

C. Friends demand proof person is commited and makes challenges for them to go through. Maybe they succeed, maybe they fail and wind up becoming the group's slave.

What other ideas or scenarios could come from this idea.
 
Well, this is probably slightly different scenario, but it has same basis in reality.

John, a self-assured but somewhat nerdy loner guy decide he wants to get in with the 'cool' crowd he is never invited to hang out with. He have a crush on the current queen-bee Kathy.

They have been childhood friends and still kind of are, secretly, because it would be inappropriate for Kathy to be friends with John due to too different social status. So there no much opportunity for him to work on that and she deflect all his feeble attempts for closing on her, laughing him off as incapable to get a girl.

Just to prove the point he claim to seduce a supposedly random girl. The victim happen to be Nicole, a shy and naive girl who is very pretty but don't know how to present herself and has very low self esteem. She fall for the guy hard.

That of course fail to make the impression on the queen-bee John hoped to make, but he at least got a girlfriend and decide to keep the relationship. With his mentoring the grey girl quickly blossom and become a beauty she really is.

John and Nicole as a couple are somewhat more tolerated by the 'in' crowd, but still are not invited to all the parties and such. John however notice that there is developing interest in his girlfriend and decide to use that. He start to subtly pimp her to the 'cool' guys for favours and blackmail material.

Nicole doesn't know what's going on at first, but trust John who encourage her to have fun, softly control her by advice, and help suppress her feelings of guilt for cheating on him. She has the time of her life relishing all the attention she never had before and act increasingly slutty.

Meanwhile John is quickly building power within the 'cool' crowd and become regular in all their activities. While his girlfriend may not understand (or silently accept) she has become a whore, girlfriends of the guys who are using her services do see what's happening. Unexpected development is that when one of them confront him, he dominate and take her, and then several other girls submit to him voluntary. He ends up more or less controlling half-a-dozen willing sluts.

Nothing of that helps him to approach the girl he wants, he manage to break her current relationship but that does no good, she still keep him at distance. Kathy try to date, but John continue to interfere. He never intended it, but because of girls intrigues beyond his control, Kathy gets labeled as a whore (what she definitely isn't) and is expelled from the 'cool' crowd - what is even more unfair considering that John's sluts continue to be respected members.

Even isolated from society, Kathy never accept more than friendship from John, even after John too stop going with the crowd, dump Nicole and other sluts, becoming a loner again.

Historical tale from John's pov is a sad one, but maybe this could be told from Nicole's pov?
 
Back
Top