Passwords.

bigmane

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 20, 2009
Posts
364
I've had too much of this.
If someone needs the password to his subs
account, I think he's an insecure dickhead.

Don't give me "No, he's just trying to protect her."

He's a dickhead and she's a twat for allowing it.

Password=dickhead.
 
did someone ask you that?

But in general - I agree. Only a loser will go for it. What would you do with the account? Go through her inbox in search of potential rivals? That's just laughable.

Also, protect her from what? I can't even grasp the concept.
 
Well, I'm glad we've decided that judging other's relationships is appropriate.

That sort of thing annoys me, and makes me not interested in being a part of that dynamic, but if that is what the both of them want/agree to, that's how it goes.

i, personally, find heteronormative, male-dominated, relationships to be icky, but if that's what you want, hey, more power to you.
 
Yes, I appreciate your answers.

Not even on fetlife but on facebook, a couple I'd known for years, he had
her passwords. In ten years she knew I was just a friend, they came to our wedding for
hells sake. I'm not going to play about sliming on to her, didn't even fancy her, yet he had
her passwords. Just too spooky never knowing who I was talking to.

In the end I had to get rid.
 
I don't know. I kinda get off on the idea of having limited privacy and someone having access to my social media, email etc. would play well in that scenario.

But I don't think it'd be fair to the other people though, the ones I'm friends with and sending messages to, so it's not likely to ever happen in real life.
 
Do you think so? I've not heard much about that fetish, where you let someone take over your entire life,
but I guess there may be such a thing.

The thing is, I had not agreed. Someone that flirted and tried to seduce me for years, suddenly gave me an abrupt rebuff. the exact words were "I have a master. I have no interest in you." I'd only said I liked her pics. Then I found out, it wasn't her. It was some big fat guy answering me, pretending to be a woman. That irked me.
 
I see nothing wrong with my Master having access to my account. Lets face it. This is basically a porn site with extras. I think I would be upset if my Master/Wife did not mid what I do on this site and with whom.

If you don't want to give it out, don't.
If you want to go for it. Its not like its your bank account.
 
Oh so, you got caught and now you’re mad?
Boo fucking hoo.
 
I've been in a relationship where he wanted my passwords. It wasn't taking over my life. It was a long term relationship. Prior to meeting him, I was full of secrets. I didn't let anyone in. With him, I wanted his hand in many aspects of my life. My budget, not being an idiot flirt on other sites, making sure I didn't spend so much time on Facebook. I liked having him check up on me.

The interesting thing was, he didn't. (As far as I knew) After a while, he gave me his passwords, too. He thought it was fair. I never looked at his stuff until after he died.

If someone I just got involved with wanted them or someone online said I had to be obedient and do it, I'd end the relationship right there. It's a bunch of baloney and weird. Scary weird. Within a committed relationship, especially an M/s relationship, I don't see the issue.
 
Oh so, you got caught and now you’re mad?
Boo fucking hoo.
Where'd you get this idea from? Did you read his posts?

He was friends with her, complimented her pictures, got rebuffed harshly (even though he says he has wife and they were just friends). And then found out it was another person who wrote FOR his friend.

I would be really damn upset and disturbed if I found out something similar.

Caught doing WHAT? Being friends? Ridiculous.
 
Where'd you get this idea from? Did you read his posts?

He was friends with her, complimented her pictures, got rebuffed harshly (even though he says he has wife and they were just friends). And then found out it was another person who wrote FOR his friend.

I would be really damn upset and disturbed if I found out something similar.

Caught doing WHAT? Being friends? Ridiculous.

I’m suspicious by nature.
Projection on my part.
Mea culpa, OP.
 
She has all of sissy's passwords and sissy has no problem with that. A big part of the relationship is TRUST. sissy loves and trust Her completely and She may have whatever She wants from sissy including passwords.
Whether She uses them or not it is up to Her.
 
In over 17 years in active Sub/Dom relationships, including my first hubby who was Dom/Cuckold, I've never reveled or shared my own personal email password and never will x I'm sexually submissive, love to be used, but my choice and very strong and intelligent mentally.

Any Dom asking for or insisting on my email password or any other personal data woul put me off straight away as purely a beta-male action x x x
 
There are some people that get off on having no privacy. That is there thing I guess. Some new people also just think that is how things role, especially if they really only have experience in the cyber world. Overall, though, I would take that as a major sign of an abusive relationship.
 
I know some non D/s couples who share the passwords to all their accounts with each other. I guess it's suppose to represent a trust thing. "I trust you enough to give you my passwords, and you can trust that I have nothing to hide." It's very cutesy. And stupid. Not to mention that it compromises the privacy of all the people who sent something "trusting" that it was only going to be viewed by the intended recipient.

In a D/s aspect, everything I've seen/heard/read indicates that trust is a key component in a good D/s relationship. Real trust is cultivated over time after getting to know each other, combined with respect, understanding, and a "trustworthy" track record. Simulating trust by giving up your (and maybe others') privacy is a questionable practice, in my opinion.

But if that is the kind of arrangement you both want, and it works for you, then okay. It might also be a good idea to be courteous enough to inform the people you communicate with of this factor. (If you want to be fair and/or nice to others.) If not, enjoy the probable impending drama. :)
 
Not for me.
I share almost everything in my relationship, but I think we are all entitled to some privacy.
I was talking to one of my GF’s last night about something she is going through, and while I told him about the issue, the conversation was between me and her. My friends are entitled to that.
It’s disrespectful to them.
 
I can barely remember my own passwords most of the time. The last thing I need is to have another set to try to remember!

I would have no interest in it from a trust standpoint. If I think I can't trust someone, I won't be in a relationship with her. From a mindfuck standpoint, though, I think it could be really hot. It could be fun to have that power over someone and occasionally use it to mess with her head, provided that was part of our established dynamic after discussing it together.
 
Oh so, you got caught and now you’re mad?
Boo fucking hoo.

This.

You got caught because you were stupid and fished in a private pond. Tough. There won't be any sympathy for you here and a lot of people might prefer it if you had your fishing license revoked.

Nezhul:

Social contact is one thing. This is another. If someone is in a relationship, you don't go chasing ONE of the two in that relationship to give them compliments.
 
Last edited:
This.

You got caught because you were stupid and fished in a private pond. Tough. There won't be any sympathy for you here and a lot of people might prefer it if you had your fishing license revoked.

I found out my ex was spying on me. I should have known because he still spies on our kids.
Sadly, he saw nothing except online stuff, which he mostly knew about.

I never spied on him. Ever. Now, looking back, I realize he was having an affair.
It’s alwsys the guilty ones who do all the sneaking on the other person.
 
I found out my ex was spying on me. I should have known because he still spies on our kids.
Sadly, he saw nothing except online stuff, which he mostly knew about.

I never spied on him. Ever. Now, looking back, I realize he was having an affair.
It’s alwsys the guilty ones who do all the sneaking on the other person.

There are people whose ego is so large that they can't commit to only 1 person. It's like they never get beyond the idea of "playing the field". Karma eventually teaches them otherwise and usually they wind up alone and lonely and wishing they'd known better.
 
Personally, this is not a D/s matter, it is a respect issue. If there is no respect, then I do not see how you have a D/s relationship.
 
Welcome to the internet...you never really know do you? Funny how it works....they friend you. They post a picture. You compliment on the picture just as you would a pic of their kids....then all of a sudden you are the asshole for doing the same thing they do.

Very similar to this site.
 
Back
Top