How to- Hotel Party!

amica

Experienced
Ok, all my kinky, crazy, creative fellow posters... We're going to be attending our very first hotel party- the whole floor is blocked off, so it will probably get pretty wild! Here's my question- How should we decorate our door? Maybe not completely, blatantly "Come Get It", but adult, naughty, and fun! Something outside the box of all the other adult party favors... And if anyone could PM me what to expect, what to make the night one to remember. it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

How do you keep the doors from swinging shut and locking everyone out of the rooms? :confused:

understanding some of your kink, how about a life size poster of two naked men kissing? :)

Since the hubby is not into that particular kink, it would probably send the wrong message!

I must have lived a more sheltered life than I thought, because I have no idea what this means.

Count me in and don't feel bad because I too now am curious. Any know about the particulars of a hotel party?

A party in a hotel, I assume? Sounds like fun. Why are you decorating your door? Is it just for fun or are you trying to tempt people inside? Is it to let everyone know what you're into?

I'd like to add myself to the list of people curious about exactly what a hotel party is.

I must have lived a more sheltered life than I thought, because I have no idea what this means.

NightL?

This is a new one on me - sounds hideous - do they randomly have strangers banging on doors and more?

76723454.jpg

to
on-your-honour-956371830.jpg

I haven't participated, but in the swingers community there are often floor crawl parties we are invited to that is pretty much just a pre-screened (sort of) selection of people that will book rooms at a hotel and it's kind of a free for all as far as who's doing who.

I think that's what this is. I think.

Sorry, I worked all weekend, not much time to enjoy Lit! Well, this is our first hotel party, hence the question! It's hosted by a swinger's group we found on SLS. But we're new to the scene, not much experience except watching things at a Columbus club a few times. There's an initial meet & greet, then a party in the ballroom with everyone dressed up. We have an entire floor cordoned off and you have to have an armband to get on the floor. After that, seems like it turns into a sex club! Clothing optional, women wear all kinds of sexy gear, rooms are open, and it's a voyeur's paradise. And if you click with the right people who are like-minded, you have the option of going to your room, leaving the door open to be watched or closing the door for privacy. It's BYOB for the after party. I heard of one guy turning his door into a glory hole, one woman putting on a show with toys, etc. So whatever your thing is, there's plenty to see. The number of attendees is up to about 225, single men being a liitle more screened. Most of the profiles have pictures, lots of people of all ages and body types! I love being the voyeur, can't wait to see all the hedonistic activities! Hubby and I are discussing the "rules"- what our boundaries wil be...

No, it was my understanding he constructed a false frame inside the doorway with cardboard, heavy material... lol My thought was I'd want a spotter on the outside if I wanted oral from JUST the females in the crowd!

No, it was my understanding he constructed a false frame inside the doorway with cardboard, heavy material... lol My thought was I'd want a spotter on the outside if I wanted oral from JUST the females in the crowd!

But if the oral was good, what would it matter? Esp. If you never even knew...

Sorry, I worked all weekend, not much time to enjoy Lit! Well, this is our first hotel party, hence the question! It's hosted by a swinger's group we found on SLS. But we're new to the scene, not much experience except watching things at a Columbus club a few times. There's an initial meet & greet, then a party in the ballroom with everyone dressed up. We have an entire floor cordoned off and you have to have an armband to get on the floor. After that, seems like it turns into a sex club! Clothing optional, women wear all kinds of sexy gear, rooms are open, and it's a voyeur's paradise. And if you click with the right people who are like-minded, you have the option of going to your room, leaving the door open to be watched or closing the door for privacy. It's BYOB for the after party. I heard of one guy turning his door into a glory hole, one woman putting on a show with toys, etc. So whatever your thing is, there's plenty to see. The number of attendees is up to about 225, single men being a liitle more screened. Most of the profiles have pictures, lots of people of all ages and body types! I love being the voyeur, can't wait to see all the hedonistic activities! Hubby and I are discussing the "rules"- what our boundaries wil be...

sounds like fun! Where do I sign up? ;)

Jessie, read my other posts, you'll know I wouldn't have a problem, but not all men are quite so open-minded!

This sounds fascinating....

For your door, why don't you get a whole bunch of mardi gras beads and decorations? Then come up with what people have to do to earn the beads!

In the back of my mind all I can think of is whether or not all 225 of the registered attendees have a clean bill of health....*shudders*

Yeah, we're not full swap, so earning the beads might open up a whole can of worms we don't want opened! And safe sex is always a concern. I was paranoid about going to clubs because of hygiene! Ewww, don't want to sit in anything unpleasantor wonder if things are sanitized. Most clubs are fastidious about sanitizing and use materials that wipe down easily...

You might be overthinking how to decorate your door. If it's close to a holiday (Valentine's Day or St. Paddy's day), then add a few themed decorations. Otherwise, decorating your door is more about being festive and participating than anything else.

You might want to consider a series of sexual silhouettes in different positions and then add the universal red circle with a slash through it for the activities you don't want and a green check mark in the corner of the activities you would consider. I think that could be fun. Or how about a "Wheel of Fortune" idea with a spinning dial and different activities or words. That could be bright, colorful and fun. Or, a yellow background with black type - like warning signs:

\\\\\\\Caution!\\\\\\
\\\\Excited Newbies inside!\\\\

Just a few thoughts. Have fun!

Back