What made you LAUGH today?!

Reminds me of a flapper for some reason

tumblr_litnnzxz1J1qh4nf6o1_400.gif

A friend asking me to download some songs on her mp3 player. She was so proud that she had all of her music together for me. Went through each CD so carfully explaining to me what songs she wanted. Telling me to get what I can on the player.. I asked her how big it was and she started to describe the size of it and I said no how many gigabytes was it. She had no idea what I was talking about. After she gave me all of the CD's we started to walk out of her office. I looked at her and asked where the MP3 player was.. OH Yeah She forgot to bring that part LOL..

A friend asking me to download some songs on her mp3 player. She was so proud that she had all of her music together for me. Went through each CD so carfully explaining to me what songs she wanted. Telling me to get what I can on the player.. I asked her how big it was and she started to describe the size of it and I said no how many gigabytes was it. She had no idea what I was talking about. After she gave me all of the CD's we started to walk out of her office. I looked at her and asked where the MP3 player was.. OH Yeah She forgot to bring that part LOL..

Lmao . This story did . Tooo funny. ;)

that! :D:D:D:D

Watching an 8th grade play and how uncomfortable every male in the thing was with the dancing and singing.

realising I chose a cum buddy that isn't really interested in cumin
i've never met a man that doesn't prioritise a good cum...has anybody else
ever experienced this?? it's intriguing

I knew one that liked to prolong cumming for a few hours:eek:

realising I chose a cum buddy that isn't really interested in cumin
i've never met a man that doesn't prioritise a good cum...has anybody else
ever experienced this?? it's intriguing

A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph 's Hospital. She timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?"

The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and room number of the patient?"

The grandmother in her weak, tremulous voice said, "Norma Findlay, Room 302..."

The operator replied, "Let me put you on hold while I check with the nurse's station for that room."

After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said, "I have good news. Her nurse just told me that Norma is doing well. Her blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came back normal and her physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged tomorrow."

The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so worried. God bless you for the good news."

The operator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?"

The grandmother said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in Room 302. No one tells me shit."

TRUE STORY.

A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph 's Hospital. She timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?"

The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and room number of the patient?"

The operator replied, "Let me put you on hold while I check with the nurse's station for that room."

After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said, "I have good news. Her nurse just told me that Norma is doing well. Her blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came back normal and her physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged tomorrow."

The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so worried. God bless you for the good news."

The grandmother said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in Room 302. No one tells me shit."

TRUE STORY.
^^ That :D

TRUE STORY.

WOW!!

A gurl I work with freaking out over a wasp, screaming & jumping around & crying, I thought the fucking thing had stung her, but it turned out thats how she reacts BEFORE they sting her! Nutter :D

When talking about university options, a colleague of mine asked me "Isn't Wales in England?"

What is the world coming to..?

Back