Accents to drive you crazy

Definitely euro...

All those hard consonants and blunt syntax....

Just makes me want to tie them up and forget my safe word.

Accents are amazing

Brits have imho the sexiest accents.
Because of Kaleo I know that Icelandic singing is also a pantydropper.

Now I'm crushed.

Actually, there isn't one New England accent. A Boston accent sounds much different from a Rhode Island accent or a Downeast Maine one.

Well, you'll have to call and remind me. ;)
*adds Norwegian to the SAF list*

Isn't anyone's accent which isn't yours, a fun one?

It is funny when you move and forget you have an accent until someone says something. I guess my Alabama accent is more noticeable than I had ever thought. I swear I feel like I talk like everybody else. :D

I used to know a south African guy who when he spoke was so soft accent it was hard to notice as he'd been back in the UK for so long but if I couldn't sleep he'd ring me because it would always send me to sleep

Isn't anyone's accent which isn't yours, a fun one?

It is funny when you move and forget you have an accent until someone says something. I guess my Alabama accent is more noticeable than I had ever thought. I swear I feel like I talk like everybody else. :D
You never have an accent until you're not where you're from.....

Personally I like French accents most.

However, generally well spoken, eloquent guys though the voice is just as important as are the words being spoken.

Timbre

I feel that the sexier accents in ladies have an innate softness to them. For example the Scottish accent from the Border region has a sexy caressing quality, as does the accent from Southern Ireland.

Heard some lovely accents from Lit.

Accents don't matter much when the quality is poor.

At least you don't have to explain which they're, their or there you are using!!!!!!

Australian...sigh...

Or British, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Italian, French...

Any accent whispering the right words is arousing.

A female Scottish accent just slightly takes it over the gorgeous Devonshire tones.
But to be fair, I just love a female voice.

Love girls with deep voices.

Also into many others like southern usa, very sweet and so so sexy

Lovely accents

i love british and aussie accent on ladies.... but sometimes latin accents are also hot...

I have a mixture of Spanish and Irish accent though...

Too many accents to narrow it down, I'm afraid..
Not so much an accent, though, as what's actually spoken that determines how sexy it is.

Back