The Meeting

One tranny wanted her pussy so she put her on the ottoman and spread her legs. She pushed her shaft into her pussy deep and hard. She began to pump in and out, faster and faster. laura panted, loving the cock in her. The other tranny went and pushed her cock in her mouth again. Her shaft began to throb and swell.

It was a side show and I was the entertainment ,the others cheered as the 2 cocks went in to me ,I had never been with a tranny ,it kind of turned me on ,being fucked by a woman with a real cock ,sucking other cock fully expecting her to empty her balls into my mouth.After the punishment Mona had put me through its a wonder I could get hot at all ,but here I was bent over a stool being fucked one in my pussy and one in my mouth

The throbbing cocks were inside laura's pussy and throat. One made a final thrust deep in her throat suddenly erupted. She exploded inside her mouth. The other pulled out of her pussy and took aim for her ass. She pushed her cock in her tiny hole. She thrust deep and hard.

the cock plunged into my ass ,I had to held by the other she male to keep from flying off the end of the bench .The pain shot thru me ,it was so bad my spine felt like it was snapped in two ,she plunged in withdrew then again right to her balls ,then back and forth ,the only lube was my pussy juice .The tranny at my face figured it hadn't had enough,she stuck her cock back in my mouth and began to empty her bladder .I sputtered and spit ,trying to move my head until Mona grabbed one of my nipples ,twisted and jerked ,telling me to swallow or she's cut my cunt lips off .I did the best I could managing to ingest a great deal .the cock in my ass was pulled out ,ok Im gonna cum in her mouth the she male announced ,I was turned ,her cock went in to my mouth ,shit and all and blew her load down my throat

Last edited:
The tranny who peed moved to her rear. The one who was ready came to her mouth, his cock dirty with her feces.

"lick it, slut." She said.

I watched laura lick the cock......feces and all.

The other tranny was getting his cock ready.

He plunged into her wet pussy.

I almost puked when she/he stuck his 9 nine inches down my throat ,a stern warning fro Mona made me control the urge .The cock going into my cunt felt great at last I was getting some enjoyment out of all this ,why did I think it would last ,I moaned as her cock rubbed against my clit ,hissing yes yes fuck me .I had lost all concentration on the cock in front of my face ,having forgotten to lick it clean .

Toni thrust her dirty shaft down her throat. She began to pump in her mouth......deep and hard. Meanwhile, Andi thrust into her pussy. Laura loved it. She lifted her ass, spreading her legs, ready to take more.

She didnt make ant attempt to clean my cock ,Im thinking you should let us have her for while tomteach the stupid bitch how to follow orders ,Toni had soved her cock so far down my throat her balls banged against my chin .Mona hesitated ,I know what shape she' ll be in when I get her back ,I was planning some other things for her .
Toni 's voice grew cold ,or maybe you'd like to visit instead or maybe both of you need a few lessons .
Mona stammered ,no thats all right you can have her .Toni smiled evily ,I see you remember the last time I had to teach you some manners .Mona dropped her head ,mumbling yes Miss .
Now what was going on ,it would seem the shemales had some kind of hold over Mona .Toni lauged we'll only half kill her .

I bow at Miss Toni. I did not want to get her angry.....She could be very cruel. I took a step back, afraid of what might happen. I gave laura to her. I would get her back eventually.

They took laura outside to the tree in the back yard. they tied her wrists and ankles to the trunk. The bark rubbed against her breasts and pussy.......It was rubbing her raw. Then Toni grabbed a single tail whip.......SWISH!! It left its mark on laura's buttocks.

The 2 tyrannies where loving my cries ,the whip bit in deeply ,they tag teamed passing the whip back and forth ,laughing and shouting at the others ,we love it when slut Mona brings home a new whore ,its so much fun to torture them .I was hanging ,my knees buckled have unconscious ,I had begged Mona for help but just a stare from Toni froze her in her chair .They undid my straps ,pouting Toni turned to her partner ,Mae we seem to have lost our fav. hipping slut ,she kicked me between my legs bringing a squeal of pain . It seem so Toni ,so now who wants to volunteer to take little miss slut cunts place ,my whipping arm hasn't even gotten warmed up ,Hurry now or I'll volunteer one of you

I yelled....."No...no.....you wanted Laura!!" They grabbed my arm and dragged me to take Laura's place. They wrapped my arms around the trunk of the tree. The bark hurt so, scatching my breasts and digging into my cunt. Then the whip sizzled through the air. SWISH!!

"ooooooooowwwwwww!!" I screamed, my body thrusting against the trunk!!

The screaming from Mona jerked me back to the present ,oh man was I hurting ,the two trannies where going to town on her .What was going on I couldnt figure it out ,it must have been Mona's submissive side that I knew she had and apparently so did the shemales .They had tied her legs so tightly around the tree I could see her pussy was bleeding and it wasnt her time of the month As usual she amazed me she began to moan ,damn it she was having an orgasm

I has dripping from the whipping across my ass. It pushed me against the trunk and made my pussy hot. I held onto the trunk of the tree, moving my body up and down it. Suddenly i contracted my body around the rough bark and came!!

the trannies hooted ,look the bitch is getting off ,Toni stood behind Mona ,lifting her ,her cock huge and erect jutting out like a pole ,as big around as a beer can ,she shoved against Mona's ass ,muttering shit I cant get it in ,try a little lower her partner advised ,its gonna be tough sledding ,if you used a little spit or lube it'll be easier .Fuck that ,I want her to feel every millimeter of it going in and I want to feel the pain in my cock ,the other laughes yopu always where a pain slut .
Toni grunted shoving her hips in hard ,from the blood curling scream from Mona she had gained entrance ,shouting oh yay ,its in her asshole now ramming it harder .the others looked on hoping they wouldn't be used in the same way .
Mae turned ,bending over picking me up ,I could feel her erection pressed against me ,bigger if possible than Toni's .Your turn bitch ,bending me over the bench .I pleaded ,I cant take any more please don't ,she only laughed ,always room for one more .One of the onlookers pointed out I was bleeding that maybe I would be to much ,Mae snarled well she can thank her lucky stars theblood has some lube .The screaming from Mona continued as Toni was all the way in her ass and fucking hard

Last edited:
I screamed as Toni entered my sore asshole. She pushed in and out, my body clinging to the tree, my breasts and pussy being scratched. Toni then gave me a swat!! I lunged against the tree, crying out!!

"oooooooooowwwwww!!"

I knew Mona was a pain slut as much as being a dome ,it just took the right person to bring it all out ,the rest of her stable must have wondered ,where they thinking it might be fun to torture her ,they had seen her submissive side ,it might have been a mistake on her part to let them see her in this position ,of course she hadn't planed it this way .Mae's cock probed for my asshole ,I gritted my teeth as the head of her dick pushed past the sphincter muscle .I screamed in agony as she rammed the full length of her 9 inches into me ,the onlookers urging her to fuck me harder ,give it to the bitch ,make her scream ,Mae was only to happy to comply

I watched as Mae entered Laura's tight asshole. She screamed at the top of her voice, the huge cock spreading her wide. Then she began to pump in and out, deep and hard.

Toni was splitting me open with her cock. And the tree was scratching my skin until is was raw. I cried out.......Then she made one final thrust before she exploded in my hole. Her seed dripped down my leg. I hugged the tree, happy it was over.

I watched Mona I could see the look of relief on her face ,she was thinking it was over ,but to her surprise and mine Toni called out ,ok all you subbys its pay back time ,for every time Mona has gone past your limits ,grab a strap on ,use the biggest one's and line up cause its rodeo time .the subbys who had gathered giggled excitedly it wasn't often they would get to fuck there Mistress in this fashion ,and on second thought I wondered how Mona could remain their Mistress ,it seems the tyranny's had changed all that ,The first girl with an immense cock strapped to her plunged into Mona's asshole and even though Toni had just fucked her the cock was twice as big at least ,she let a blood curdling scream out begging for the subby to stop .

I screamed........"Sssstttooooopp!! God it hurts!!" as my subbie thrust in with her strap on. She pumped in and out, deep and hard. I lunged forward, trying to avoid her mean invasion in my ass. Again and again, she split me open. I spread my legs more to try to get her in.......

Mae began to tremble ,I knew it was only a matter of time before she shot her load ,suddenly she pulled out ,grabbing me ,pushing me to my knees .Time for a little protein she laughed ,the head of her cock was in front of my face ,covered in shit and blood .Open bitch ,or do I need to rip your nipples off .I di as she ordered the filthy penis rammed to back of my mouth then down my throat .I gagged as she pulled back ,her hot cum erupted into my mouth ,I knew better than to try to spit it out ,swallowing her gizz as fast as I could ,she finished emptying her balls ,pulling her cock out of my mouth ,lick it clean bitch and don't miss any .I licked her cock from her nuts to the tip making sure it was clean ,forcing myself to swallow the awful mess .

I thrust myself against the tree, scratching my breasts and pussy in the process. It hurt so much. Thin red scratches raced up and down my body, especially across my breasts and inner thighs.

"oooooooooowwwwwwww!!" I cried as she thrust again and again in my defenseless ass.

Finally, one final thrust and i could hear her moaning. She came and hugged me........i tried to stay still as my body rubbed against the bark.

Ok bitch back away ,Toni ordered ,there,s a few more waiting .She grabbed Mona ,she had pulled on a pair of gloves ,dipping her hand into a pail she pulled out a handful of what looked like stinging nettle,Toni giggled as she shoved the up between Mona,s legs ,rubbing hard .Mona went wild ,thrusting her self agianst the tree ,rubbing her self raw .Toni pushed some into her cunt and asshole laughing ,oh yeah she loves it ,Mona was screaming her head off ,begging ,pleading for the toture to stop Toni kept running the hand full of nettle over her ass.Oh baby we,v just started

"NO.....no....not that!!" I could feel the stinging nettle rubbing into my pussy and ass. I have felt it before. It was a favorite of Toni's. I had felt the hairs of the nettle before, penetrating my skin and injecting its juices in me. I screamed again and again, it hurt so. My body was scratched raw with the tree.

"gggggggggooooooooddddddd!!"

it wasn't enough to have licked her cock clean after she had cum in my mouth when she had pulled her cock out of my ass ,now I had to rim her ,getting my tongue into her brown spot ,further get that tongue up my asshole .I could hear the screaming from Mona ,was Toni killing her ?

I could see Mae backing into Laura's mouth. Her tongue pushing into her tight hole.

Meanwhile, I was struggling, the nettles still in my pussy and between my asscheeks. It hurt so much, like thorns going into my skin. I screamed again.

Back