Wife needs a Dom

G

guns44

Guest
My wife and I are both subs. She has bdsm fantasizes with a dom of course. I would love to find her a dom that will fullfil her fantasies as long as I could watch. I havent talked with her about this, but I know her fantasies. Do you think this would be a good idea?
 
This is not something that you should even consider doing without talking to her first. It is a decision that the two of you would need to make together and discuss all possible occurrences and outcomes. Until then, keep this one in fantasyland.
 
If she needs a Dom, she needs to find him. This type of a relationship requires trust, commitment, and a connection. No matter how well you know her or her kinks, this needs to be 100% her decision with her future Dom. I'd be pissed if someone tried to do it for me.
I dont beleive that she would on her own, since were married. I need a way to push her and open up sexually. I know bdsm is her fantasies, and I am a bedroom sub myself, and think the best option would be to find a dom, or a dominate couple. I just dont know how to get to that stage.
 
Seperately; wife swapping is a common fetish, As is dominant's sharing submissives. What you described almost sounds like it could fit that... sortof?

Just thought I'd throw that in to expand your radar a bit, as it were.

Again, make sure she's into it first and foremost, and check prospective play partners out a bit before throwing your marriage at their mercy.

Lit's BDSM personals section might be a good place to check out, after a conversation with your wife. Or together, perhaps.
Couple swapping with a dominate couple would be an ideal situation. When she gets really turned on she will acknowledge these convos, but after words she says sh could never do it. She thinks I would be jealous, even though I know I would not and reassure her of it. There maybe more issues she doesnt tell me I guess im not real sure.
If this ever did happen I would have to interview and get to know someone before I let them be her dom that is forsure, because in the end I want this for her pleasure, but not sacrifice our marriage.
 
When she gets really turned on she will acknowledge these convos, but after words she says sh could never do it. She thinks I would be jealous, even though I know I would not and reassure her of it.

:rolleyes:

Yes, humans are totally capable of controlling whether they feel envy, love or disdain. As far as I can tell, your wife seems to be the smart one in your relationship, so you should listen to her.

because in the end I want this for her pleasure

Liar.
 
I need a way to push her and open up sexually.

No, you need to respect that she's said, "no" for the time being. She's a major party to this decision and if you can't take her words for what they are, then off the bat you have communication issues. No one should be pushed into a bdsm relationship, or any sexual relationship, it will just build resentment.
 
My wife and I are both subs. She has bdsm fantasizes with a dom of course. I would love to find her a dom that will fullfil her fantasies as long as I could watch. I havent talked with her about this, but I know her fantasies. Do you think this would be a good idea?

No. It would not be a good idea.
 
Back
Top