Sisters new hired hand (closed)

Zack let go of his pulsing shaft and blocked Melly from crawling to the edge of the bed. " "Don't touch me again Zack. Your a bastard. Moving quickly to get his sister back in the mood he eased her onto her back again followed by a kiss on her forehead. He kept on kissing her wet lips and all over her face and neck until he heard a little moan escape her mouth. "Am I still a bastard even though this is what we've both been thinking about all week?" he mumbled into her ear moving up a little on the bed so his powerful body was closely hovering over hers. "This must be why you're so cranky sis." he taunted her pushing one finger and then two deep into her soaking wet pussy. "in fact it feels like we have our own little shower right here" he said excitedly as her vaginal fluids suddenly squirted up in the air spraying his hand and arm.

As Zack began slowly pumping his fingers in and out of Melly's vagina paying special attention to massage her swelled clitoris he lowered his head over his sisters luscious breasts. Taking her right nipple into his mouth followed by the left sucking on them first gently then firmly. Zack had long been fascinated by the size and shape of his sisters breasts always trying to accidentally feel them up in the pool or wherever they happened to be alone when they were both younger.

"Mmmmmph" he groaned between sucking and slurping noises pleasantly surprised when he suddenly felt Melly's hands on the back of his head pulling him in closer.
 
Melly growled as Zack easily and quickly moved her back on the bed. She was on her back again and trying to roll off the bed when he kissed her forehead before pressing his lips to hers. His mouth seem to be everywhere kissing her face and neck all over. She was shocked as she moaned and angry when he said, "Am I still a bastard even though this is what we've both been thinking about all week?" Even his hot breath blowing in her ear excited her as he towered over her. She knew he was getting ready to slam into her vagina again when he spoke, "This must be why you're so cranky sis." She gasped and than moaned as he pushed a finger inside her wet vagina. Another moan left her lips as he pressed a second finger inside of her as he spoke, "in fact it feels like we have our own little shower right here." her body tensed as she felt her body cum again. She was shaking as her brother began pumping his fingers in and out of her vagina. She couldn't stop the loud moans and groans he was causing. In fact he made sure he played with her clit driving her crazy. Her legs and feet rubbed franticly on the bed.

More intense pleasure ran through her as he took her nipple into his mouth. She gasped as he managed to take the other one in his wet warm mouth at the same time. She was going wild as he sucked them gently. She moaned out louder as he sucked them even harder and firmer. She was lost in all the sensations he was forcing her to feel. She could hear his sounds of pleasure,
"Mmmmmph". She couldn't stop herself from moving her hands to the back of his head and pulling him closer. She cried out, "Take me, "Zack, take me now."
 
Melly's cum was still running down his arm when Zack eased his fingers out of her warm wet vagina taking a few minutes to hold them up to his nose savoring her special scent then licking them clean as she watched. He could sense his sister in heat as her legs and feet wildly slid up and down the bedspread occasionally wrapping around his back banging against his body.

Wasting no time with his freed up hands Zack quickly palmed his sisters ample breasts his warm mouth going back and forth between each of her large areola and hardened nipples sucking them passionately. He played with Melly's silky soft luscious breasts almost obsessively by palming them, sucking them, and then finally pushing his stubbly unshaven face between them as if trying to smother himself there. Her gasps and screams were keeping him on the edge as it was but the next thing he heard her scream "Take me, "Zack, take me now." made him lose all control as lust took over.

Letting her wobbling breasts free Zack reached to his sides grabbing his sisters legs by her ankles pushing them up by her head and pinning them against the headboard with one arm. Grunting loudly over her high pitched screams he positioned his rock hard nine inch cock at her vaginal entrance and then roughly rammed it into her. The excitement of being with each other again must have been too much for the both of them as Zack only lasted a few strokes before he shot another load of cum into his equally heated sibling. With eyes rolling back in his head from the pleasure his scalding semen blasted into his sisters cunt and splashed against the deepest parts of her womb filling her completely. It felt like an eternity before his balls were finally emptied and Melly's vaginal fluid geyser stopped spraying him. The next words blurted out of his mouth seemed to have thrown his sister for a loop when he eased his still semi-hard spent cock out finally rolling off of her to the side.

"Listen sis I've always loved you like this and I think you love me like this too" "I think it would be for the best if we moved away from here got married and started our own family" as they both stared up at the ceiling still panting trying to catch their breaths Zack reached over and rubbed Melly's breast a bit before holding her hand.
 
Melly was lost in lust as Zack let go of her breasts and grabbed her ankles. Her breath came out in a whoosh as he as he grabbed her ankles and pinned them against the headboard. She knew she was wide open for him but at the moment she did not care. She screamed as loudly as he rammed his huge cock deep inside of her with one thrust. Her body shook with an unbelievable climax that went on and on as he pounded into her. She felt his seed shoot into her after awhile and for the moment she was not upset. She felt him pull out of her and let go of her legs which dropped like a rock to the bed.

She closed her eyes and relaxed when suddenly she heard his voice. She listened as he spoke, "Listen sis I've always loved you like this and I think you love me like this too. "I think it would be for the best if we moved away from here got married and started our own family." She thought about his suggestion as he rubbed her breast before holding her hand. Finally she said, "It is impossible, first we cant have babies together we are blood relations. Something would be wrong with the children. I cant just leave everything I have worked so hard for. I have to think of the horses here, they need to be taking care of as well as the farm here. What will happen to my vineyard? I have worked hard to make all of this work.
 
"It is impossible, first we cant have babies together we are blood relations"

Zack listened while fondling her breast wondering if Melly was already speaking after the fact. He was pretty sure his sister hadn't started using any birth control since they began having sex and he certainly never wore a condom. "Yeah?..Who says?" he grumbled near her ear not sure if she heard him or not. Zack was pleased that his sister was finally coming around to his way of thinking as far as their new relationship and was eager to start taking her out on real dates. Which is why he knew they needed to move away from this small hick town, probably far away.

"I have to think of the horses here, they need to be taken care of as well as the farm here. What will happen to my vineyard?"

Zack wanted to tell his sister how he had already planned everything out but the more he fondled her breasts flicking his tongue over her still hardened nipples the more he wasn't in the mood for talking any business.

"Mmmmm...relax Melly everything will work out fine after we move away from here...we were always meant to be together in this way no matter what the rest of society thinks" His mouth pulled away from sucking his sisters nipples for a few seconds giving her a hard kiss on the lips before returning. Now fingering her vagina trying to push back in some of his seed that had leaked out.
 
She was having trouble thinking as Zack fondled her breast. She was shocked when he responded to her statement that they couldn't have babies, "Yeah?..Who says?" She looked at him and told him, "Don't you know that something can be wrong with the babies if the parents are blood related?"
It began evident to her that he was paying no attention to her as she spoke of the horses, farm and vineyard." He was too busy fondling her breasts flicking his tongue on her nipples to listen to her. All he said was, "Mmmmm...relax Melly everything will work out fine after we move away from here...we were always meant to be together in this way no matter what the rest of society thinks" She opened her mouth to argue with him when suddenly he kissed her hard on the lips and began to finger her vagina. She began to breath heavily as his finger went faster in and out of her and his mouth cover her nipple and began sucking. So many sensations made her moan and forget what she was talking about.
 
Filled with lust once again Zack continued fondling his sisters ample breasts with his warm mouth moving from one of her pebbly hard nipples to the other sucking them rigorously as she spoke. He imagined them swelling up even larger when she was carrying their first child. "Don't you know that something can be wrong with the babies if the parents are blood related?" He unclamped his mouth from her nipple for a moment looking into her eyes as if he was about to respond but then decided to not react and went back to working her sensitive nipples and puffy areola. Zack knew full well it was just a foolish old wives tale that he would have to continually calm and set his sister straight about through every one of her future pregnancies.

When Melly tried to say something else he kissed her hard on the lips again hearing her moan into his mouth suddenly feeling her juices squirt all over his arm and hand. "See I knew that was why you were so cranky...now doesn't that feel better?" he quipped licking her sticky juices from his hand after pulling his fingers out of her still quivering vagina. "Hey baby where are you going?" he asked deciding to let his woman go for once. "Come back to bed Melly we have a busy day tomorrow" after a few moments Zack watched admiringly as his nude sister got up from the bed and start casually walking through his room and back towards the shower which was still running.
 
Last edited:
A soft gasp left her lips as Zack released her nipple. She looked into his eyes waiting for him to speak about what she had just told him. Suddenly he turned away and latched onto her nipple again. She began to softly moan as he worked on her nipples making her wild with need. She was breathing heavy when she attempted to speak to him again. His answer to that was to clamp his mouth onto her and to kiss her hard as his fingers pumped into her vagina.

Her body tensed as she came hard and closed her eyes as he broke the kiss to tell her, "See I knew that was why you were so cranky...now doesn't that feel better?" She was looking at him as he pulled his fingers out of her and watched as he licked her juices off his fingers. She managed to get up on shaky legs and walk to the bathroom. She could hear her brother speaking to her, "Hey baby where are you going?" She rolled her eyes as she got to the bathroom and could hear him say, "Come back to bed Melly we have a busy day tomorrow."

She entered the bathroom and went to the shower and stepped into the steamy water. She didn't know what she was going to do about Zack. He was very unreasonable. He thought he had the answer for everything. He couldn't accept that they could not be together. She knew he would force himself on her over and over. She wondered why he was so attracted to her. He was a handsome man and could have his pick of women. She wondered, 'why me', as she washed herself again.
 
Zack watched intently as his sisters large ass swayed from side to side when she walked into the bathroom. When he lost sight of her he sat up on the bed and noticed Melly's clean underwear still laying near the edge. He pushed them off of the bed along with her clean outfit and reached down onto the floor next to them snatching up her used underwear. Zack sighed laying back on the bed pushing her underwear up to his nostrils taking deep breaths savoring her scent. The more he sniffed the more his cock seemed to grow and re-harden. He stopped sniffing them after a few minutes and instead wrapped them around his now erect stiff pole slowly sliding them up and down jacking himself waiting for Melly to finish.

"Melly hurry up in there and come to bed we have a busy day tomorrow" he yelled loud enough so his sister could hear.
 
When she turned off the shower she could hear Zack bellowing to come back to bed. She had been hoping he would go to sleep but apparently he was not going to give her any peace. She dried her body off and stayed in the bathroom a little while longer. She knew she couldn't stay there forever so she gritted her teeth and threw open the door. What she saw made her angry. "Don't you ever get enough. You know that is disgusting to make yourself hard with my panties. I don't want any more sex, go back to the other room and leave me alone. I need some rest." She walked to the door and opened it and looked at him still on the bed and told him, "Out".
 
Zack closed his eyes and continued stroking himself with his sisters soiled panties tightly wrapped around his now very stiff nine inch cock. Up and down they went at a controlled slow enough pace to keep himself from blowing another big load all over himself. He began grunting from the pleasure and could feel himself nearing the edge so he stopped. Besides he had much better ideas.

"You know that is disgusting to make yourself hard with my panties."

Zack's eyes suddenly flung open when he heard Melly's angry voice scolding him with her towel-covered body still dripping a bit standing by his bedside. He grinned at her when she walked over to and opened the door and pointed for him to get out and continued stroking his hard cock again. "What's so disgusting about me finding you attractive?"
"I don't think it's disgusting at all in fact I think it's very natural for man to find a beautiful woman attractive" he said not waiting for his sister to answer. He mentally wondered if some side of her was actually flattered at what she discovered him doing with her underwear.

"Look...come over here and take care of me..then I promise we can both get some rest" he told her this sternly giving her a look that he wasn't going to take no for an answer until she did what he asked of her. Zack's pulse pounded as he waited on the bed for his older sister to come jerk him off with her used panties and sleep with him.
 
"What's so disgusting about me finding you attractive?" She opened her mouth to tell him again that he was her brother and they should not be having sex when he cut her off again. "I don't think it's disgusting at all in fact I think it's very natural for man to find a beautiful woman attractive." Anger filled her again, I am not some woman, I am your sister, you keep forgetting that. We are not suppose to have sex together, why cant you get that through your head. Using my underwear to give yourself pleasure is disgusting. Give me my panties now.

She made a sound of frustration when he spoke again, "Look...come over here and take care of me..then I promise we can both get some rest." His voice was stern and demanding and she didnt like the look on his face. She turned herself around and headed for the door. She was going to leave him there and find another place to be alone. She opened the door and was ready to slip out the door.
 
Zack shifted to his side on the bed and rested his head on one elbow watching Melly hearing words being spoken but paying them no attention. He cock twitched as he stared at his big sister standing by the door imagining how at that very moment how his sperm could be swimming around in her womb looking for an egg to fertilize.

"Melly we're in love so stop being a cruel bitch and come back over here and help me with this"

At that moment Zack caught Melly's eyes dart down to his thick nine inch cock sticking straight up through one of the leg holes of her panties as he stroked himself. He smiled a bit knowing at least he had his sister thinking about it watching her slowly step away from the doorway.
 
"Melly we're in love so stop being a cruel bitch and come back over here and help me with this"
She moved her eyes to his huge thick cock and felt a shiver run through her as she shook her head no. She turned to the door and grasped the door knob and just opened it a bit before she told him, "No Zack, this has to stop, it is not right.
 
Putting her panties aside Zack sprung up off the bed and got behind Melly. He began passionately kissing all around his sisters shoulders and neck area while at the same time reaching around her gripping and squeezing her breasts. "No Zack, this has to stop, it is not right.
"Stop it sis your hot cunt juices squirted all over me twice today then I filled you again with my hot seed and we both loved it because we love each other sexually." he told her whispering into her ear in between kisses while pulling her little hand off the door knob. "and don't try to tell me about other women because I'm not interested in other women anymore....and we'll move to a place with no nosy neighbors around making nasty accusations against us."

Zack continued kissing Melly's shoulders and neck while squeezing her large fertile breasts. At this point she could probably feel his huge rock hard cock pushing against her big towel-covered ass but he didn't care. Only his bitchy older sister could make him this hard again so quickly he thought very much wanting to perform more incestuous sex acts with her.
 
Melony opened the door a bit more ready to leave but was startled as Zack sprang from the bed. She tried to get out of the room before he reached her but suddenly his arms were around as he kissed her shoulders and neck passionately. She gasped as he arms went around her and gripped her breasts. She listened as he taunted her, "Stop it sis your hot cunt juices squirted all over me twice today then I filled you again with my hot seed and we both loved it because we love each other sexually." She struggled to get free as he managed to pull her hand off the door knob as he kissed her ear he whispered, "and don't try to tell me about other women because I'm not interested in other women anymore....and we'll move to a place with no nosy neighbors around making nasty accusations against us."

She could hear her own sounds of pleasure as he kissed her shoulders and neck and squeezed her breasts. She try to stop the feelings of pleasure that was burning through her body. She could feel his huge, hard cock pressing against her ass. She wanted to cry out no but by than he had already excited her. She couldnt think pass the pleasure that was running through her body.
 
Zack heard her light squeals and moans as he gripped his sister harder kissing her bare shoulders and neck while squeezing and massaging her large breasts. Every so often he would lift up her long gorgeous honey blonde hair first sniffing it and then kissing that too. His long aching cock had returned to a very rigid state pressing against his sisters ass wanting nothing other than to be buried back deep inside her. "Answer me truthfully Melly what other man will ever love and take care of you more than me?" he whispered into her ear letting go of her breasts turning her body around to face him. "We belong together as a couple."

Once she was back facing him he grabbed Melly around her waist kissing her forcefully on the lips. He let one hand slip down her side undoing the knot in the towel wrapped around her body and letting it fall to the floor. Now both nude he pulled back and just stood there for a minute staring deep into his sisters pretty big crystal blue eyes.
 
All of the fight had drained away again as Zack continued to touch her body and massage her breasts. She knew she was giving into the sensations that Zack was training her body to crave. She could feel his huge cock pressing against her ass as she melted into his body. His whispering voice tickled her ear as he asked, "Answer me truthfully Melly what other man will ever love and take care of you more than me?" She was about to answer him when he let go of her breasts and turned her around to face him as he told her, "We belong together as a couple."

Before she could say a word he grabbed her around the waist and kissed her hard on the lips. She pushed against his chest for a short while as he held her tight to his body. She found herself kissing him back as he began to undo the knot in her towel. She felt it fall to the floor before he pulled her tighter to his hard body. When he broke the kiss she was breathing heavily as he stared into her eyes. She whispered, "Please Zack, not again."
 
After feeling her tongue swirling around his for what seemed like an eternity he finally broke the kiss and let her go. As her towel hit the floor his beautiful sister now nude as he was having her her lush body on full display to him as his was to her. He noticed Melly blushing a bit as she stared back at him breathing heavily. "Please Zack, not again." he heard her whisper "Honey tell me with a straight face that you really mean that and I'll stop" he shot back in a serious tone already knowing her answer.

After a few minutes of slightly awkward silence Zack smiled a little and kissed her on the lips again although not as hard as before. Letting her go for a minute he walked over to the other side of the room where the stereo was and put in an old country and western CD hoping it was still one of her favorites. He made sure to put in on a loop and returned to Melly where he grabbed her around the waist again feeling her body once again melting into his. He waited for the slow part of the song to come on then suddenly took her hand into his and for the first time began slow dancing with his sister in the nude.
 
She was looking at him pleadingly when he finally said, "Honey tell me with a straight face that you really mean that and I'll stop." She frowned for a moment realizing she really didnt know how she felt about him. She look looked helplessly at him. When she saw him smile she knew what was going to happen. She relaxed in his arms as he kissed her. Finally giving in. She looked up at him as he broke the kiss an walked over to to the other side of the room to the stereo. She watched him put a CD in and when he played it she realized it was one of her favorites. When his arm went around her waist she melted into his body finally giving in as he lead her in a dance.
 
Zack could hardly believe he was slow dancing with his sister in the nude but sometimes in life things just happen a certain way. He led her holding her tightly thinking back to their high school days. Sure Melly taught him to dance after weeks of asking and even begging her, but the time she scolded and ridiculed him mercilessly for asking her to be his date to the prom especially stood out in his mind.

But now due to circumstances things were different and he had his older sister just where he wanted her at long last. A slight chill ran down his spine as he thought about his life-giving seed swimming around inside her womb searching for an egg to fertilize. "See..isn't this nice baby?" he whispered to her kissing all over the hair on top of her head once again feeling her push her breasts against him.

He wondered what his sister was thinking as they danced away to her favorite song as his renewed erection once again poked insistently against her soft belly.
 
Melony was so tired of fighting Zack off. She figured if she did not fight him just this one time maybe he would lose interest in her body. She knew after a few minutes she had been wrong to assume that as his grip tightened on her body. She didnt understand how a whiny brat had turned into such a demanding, aggressive man. She remembered teaching him how to dance. He had be shy about wrapping his arms around her and now he held her so tight she could hardly breath.

She was just relaxing against him trying to build her energy up again when he began kissing her all over her head. She almost groaned when he spoke again, "See..isn't this nice baby?" She made sure she didnt fight him as she felt that was one of the things that triggered his need to rape her. She tensed as she suddenly felt his hardened shaft press against her belly. She quickly whispered, "Zack I need to go to the bathroom." When he let her go she hurried to the room, stepped in and shut the door and locked it.

Her only plan was to stay in here until hopefully Zack laid down and fell asleep. She really didnt want to have sex again. The whole bedroom smelled of it. She wondered why he never got enough of it.
 
Zack was lost in his own world enjoying a slow loving naked dance with his sister when suddenly she whispered into his ear "Zack I need to go to the bathroom." making him release her. He stood there watching her big sexy ass sway from side to side as she walked into the bathroom giving him a quick glance then closing the door behind her. He went over to where her used panties were laying on the bed again taking them into his hands then sitting on the bed inhaling her vaginal scent while staring towards the bathroom door. "Be quick in there Melly I want to finish our dance before we go to bed" he yelled over loud enough so she could hear him. "and why the hell did you close the door? we are a couple now" he added as an afterthought.

Zack frowned a little when he didn't get a response and tiptoed over to outside the bathroom door thinking about his sister in there peeing with his cum inside her. Still clutching her panties in one hand he felt a bit creepy quietly pressing his ear against the door but he was curiously turned on again and it was what it was.
 
Melony stood in the bathroom for several minutes and than realized hiding in there wasnt going to work. She moved quietly to the door that led to the hall. She slipped into another room and found some old clothing and put it on. She tip toed to the stairs and quietly went down them. Suddenly she heard his voice and knew he was getting impatient.

I hurried down the last few stairs and made a beeline for the door. I opened it and rushed out of the house to my car. I cursed as I realized I had left the keys in my bedroom. I rushed to the barn looking for a place to hide. Hopefully Zack would jump into his car and race out of here to find me. I knew it was a weak plan but it was the only one I had.
 
"MELLY WHY THE FUCK IS THIS DOOR CLOSED?" Zack demanded to know again this time jiggling the doorknob as he yelled at her and to his surprise finding it locked. **POUNDS HARD ON THE DOOR** After getting no response from his sweetheart or even a sound he dropped her panties on the floor in a huff and walked over to his closet where he had some old tools stashed.

Rummaging through the toolbox for a few minutes he found an old lock pick at the bottom and smiled. It was a little rusty but it should do the job he thought still wondering what the fuck was going on. Sprinting over to the bathroom door Zack picked the old lock with ease and flung the door open to find an empty bathroom with the other door leading to the hallway and his sisters bedroom halfway open. "Damn it woman" he grumbled under his breath oddly feeling more annoyed that he and his sister couldn't finish their first intimate dance then her running away again.

He walked into her room and looked around a bit noticing her small twin bed still made and most of her clothing gone. He looked around a little more and noticed her car keys laying on top of her dresser. Grinning he took the keys and walked back to his room throwing them into a drawer in the night table. Zack lay down on the bed and thought of Melly running around hiding somewhere with his sperm still swimming around in her fertile womb. Since chasing after his older sister every time she ran away after sex didn't seem to work Zack decided to try some reverse psychology and do absolutely nothing. She had to understand that they were one now he thought.

Unfortunately still needing relief for his throbbing erection Zack grabbed Melly's panties from the floor sniffing and furiously masturbating with them for a good five minutes until finally they were soaked with his semen. When he was done he threw them over somewhere by the door and turned the lights off finally going to sleep or at least appearing to.
 
Back
Top