Want to be more submissive

Ananya2017

Virgin
Please share your bdsm stories. I want to know the techniques to be more submissive to husband during sex.

I encourage you to read through the forums. There is a wealth of information here, most told through personal experience. Or, ask specific questions that are more likely to lead to answers and discussion.

Please share your bdsm stories. I want to know the techniques to be more submissive to husband during sex.

The way I be submissive to him is do what he says. I don't do any moves or actions except what he tells me or what feels right in the moment.

The way I be submissive to him is do what he says. I don't do any moves or actions except what he tells me or what feels right in the moment.
But he wants me to please him through interactive moves. I already learnt some from bdsm videos and last night we did something crazy.

But he wants me to please him through interactive moves. I already learnt some from bdsm videos and last night we did something crazy.

Also, the techniques and moves aren't submissive. Sure there are some positions that for some people bring them to a more submissive headspace. However, aside from that, what makes actions submissive is that a submissive is doing them at the wishes of their dominant. You could spank your partner and still be submissive if that's what they told you to do.

As other posters have said, being submissive by way of actions is only a small part of it. Being submissive is as much a mindset and agreed upon role in a dynamic, as it is knowing a few kneeling positions.

Submissive Guide is a good starting point, as it has numerous articles on the thoughts, mindset and non-physical actions and responses in addition to articles reliant on the physical.

Why do you 'want to be more submissive'?

I think it is worth considering. If it's to be pleasing to your partner, then I think it's something to discuss actions and 'techniques' together, using the forum as tool is a good way I think.

The way the question is phrased makes me a little uncomfortable.

I use things I learn here to help me be more 'me'.
That may or may not be submissive leaning. I think where I react 'n'uhuh' is as important a part of growth as where I go, 'yes'. And while I am open to development, improvement and repairs, I don't think I need to be more anything to be me. :).

The whole deal is as absurd as wanting to be shorter for him. Or whiter. Or have his baby if youre tranny. You is what you is.

Submissive Guide is a good starting point, as it has numerous articles on the thoughts, mindset and non-physical actions and responses in addition to articles reliant on the physical.

Thank you for the reference!

Do you know of an actual single article/book that literally is a "submissive guide?"

Back