The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M READY - It's completely hard and throbbing. The dark blue veins are pronounced and pulsing with blood. The head is engorged diplaying shades of red and purple. A small drop of precum just started to ooze from the tip. It's ready, should someone wish to come over here and milk me of all my wonderful man juice.

DSC00347-sm.jpg


Click here for larger photo.
 
Have been stroking beating squessing and pumping my cock for over 24 hours.When I would get close to busting a nut somebody would interupt. My grandson has cum three times in less then 5 hours Oh to be youg and full of cum, not realy mature and drained dry is what I am wiating for.
 
Just got done stroking to Michael Lucas's "The Intern" - specifically the scene with him fucking the UPS guy on the table... I shot the biggest load in recent memory. Ten or eleven spurts, five or so being big ones. It was so hot. Got to keep reading the "eating your own cum" thread for ideas on how to want to eat it after you've cum.
 
Not now but later

I am not stroking right now but will leave to go to an XXX movie in a couple of hours so I will be jacking off there while watching the movie and the action in the theater.
 
theres a xxx movie house by me they sell books and things out frount in back is 2theaters and inbetween them there are vidio booths most have two chairs and a door lock hell of a playground
 
xxx movie house.

Boy that sounds like one I go to.Please pm me and maybe we can get together.

I allways have fun when I go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top