The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

Absolutely knackered this morning. Slept ok but now my body has decided it likes this whole "sleep" thing and is demanding more!

morning all

Absolutely knackered this morning. Slept ok but now my body has decided it likes this whole "sleep" thing and is demanding more!

Yay for the sleep!! That's great news :) you must be feeling more relaxed and happier in your skin!

Morning all, another sunny day!
I slept very well for a change, I'm glad, this warm weather takes it out of me.
It looks like my broadband has been repaired, so at least I can get some work done today.
Have a good one y'all :)

Morning everyone

Very hot here as well - just hope it continues till after the kids finish school for the summer :)

Morning everyone

Very hot here as well - just hope it continues till after the kids finish school for the summer :)

Morning all

Quite warm here too, all i care about is nice weather on the 20th, rest of the month can do what it wants weather wise.

Daisy, glad the internet is back up for you.

My business partner who retired a few years ago has just returned from a 6 week road trip through France to the south coast and back. Rained the whole time apparently - he's got photos of them in cagoules and fleeces on the Cote d'Azur. That's got to be disheartening :(

My business partner who retired a few years ago has just returned from a 6 week road trip through France to the south coast and back. Rained the whole time apparently - he's got photos of them in cagoules and fleeces on the Cote d'Azur. That's got to be disheartening :(

Oh dear. yeah, that's got to be disappointing.

Hot and sunny here :)
Beautiful blue sky and I got a charity shop bargain which has made me smile.
Happy days!

*sat in my car which is telling me it's 34 degrees in here. I'm melting melting...MELTING

*throws a bucket of water on the green faced fella who is shouting "melting" and stands back....well back!!

*throws a bucket of water on the green faced fella who is shouting "melting" and stands back....well back!!

"You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!"

"You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!"

Ding Dong!!!
:p

Wow its quiet on here!!
The dance was great fun, the kids loved it :)

End of term is coming soon, I need to get things rounded up before the school shuts!

A phone call has made me smile along with some not so subtle mind control! Wow that stuff works!!

All in all a happy daisy today!

Morning all

Hope you're having a fine day so far and slept well last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back