Any curious, straight guys out there?

yeah, that's hot too. let her watch while the guys go at it...and watch her play with her pussy. damn, i'm getting aroused!
 
badger9 said:
Or even a couple where the male is bi-curious, and the woman is all hot and bothered about the prospect of her man having his first MM experience in front of her!!

Unfortunately, I'm finding a couple like that hard to come by. I've had a couple offers in the past, but it was shady at best. It was like some guy wanted to audition me first. If I turned out to be a good cock sucker, then he would introduce me to his wife or girlfriend.

Yeah right, do I look like I fell off the turnip truck yesterday?
 
personally, i'd prefer a guy like me...shaved, muscular...damn it's hot in here!
 
is it me or is it hot

well to all the hot boys any of these combos sound yummy but she wouldnt only be watching she d be playing as well
 
blue234 said:
personally, i'd prefer a guy like me...shaved, muscular...damn it's hot in here!

I'm with you there buddy. I prefer mature, smooth or shaved and muscular. Now I'm not perfect. I'm 46, 6'0", about 185 lbs. I work out three times a week and run every other day, but I like to eat too. So I have about 5 or 10 pounds around the waist line that drives me crazy. I have very little hair though and shave my fun parts.
 
i'd leave it up to her, as long as it was all about fulfilling everyone's desires and fantasies
 
how about me

no chest hair very little body hair 5ft8 165 work out all the time but not really into being all that big more to keep trim
 
wss2003 said:
no chest hair very little body hair 5ft8 165 work out all the time but not really into being all that big more to keep trim

Yes, you all sound yummy...but where do you all live? And are you all just curious, or have there been some experiences?
 
i'm in wa. i've felt up my childhood best friend (who's gay), but unfortunately it never went further.
 
badger9 said:
Hmm, I'm closer. Let's see now...

So Badger, tell me some about yourself. We only live about an hour or so apart. Maybe we would hit it off.
 
once read my post on the previous page but its been so long i just consider myself curious to blue234 too bad ur in wa im in tn n u sound yummy too oh by the way i plan to have evrything but my pubes waxed what little hair i have will go
 
fuck that's hot. yeah, i wish we were closer. think of the possibilities...
 
anyone here?

well im back after a little fun wheres evrybody at ? lets keep those hot posts going
 
it sure is

so whats up with u where have u been :) i would say where i been but u no kids might be hearing ;)
 
Back
Top