Now See Here. . . (closed for FireyIce)

"So I hope you like your new arrangements with me," Greg said as he pulled his boxers and pants back up. After getting readjusted he laid down next to Kayla, "I hope you'll be ready for your 'punishment' after school today in my room." He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, tasting some of his cum on her lips. He got up and pulled her up with him. "Now get to class before I need to punish you in a very unfun way," he said as he started to head back to the building.
 
Kayla smiled and went off to her next class, humming happily.

After class she showed up in his room, smiling a little. Seeing how he wasn't in, and no one else around, she sat down her stuff and pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing her black lacy bra holding back her tits. She began to adjust it, fiddling with the straps and clasp.
 
Greg went to go take care of a few things prior to his fifth hour class. It was no surprise that he was just as anxious for the day to end as the students were. He wasn't going to mind staying after for once when the day ended. He had already told some of the other teachers and admin that he was going to be staying after to get caught up on some work in order to avoid suspicion. After the school's fifth period bell rang he went to go take care of some files and got his materials for the final sixth hour class that he had for the day.

He greeted and said hi to several students in the hallway on his way back to his classroom. He was hoping to get everything set up before the small break time ended and his last students of the day would be filing in. Much to his surprise, he saw Kayla in her black lace bra as he entered the room. "Well, it appears someone is trying to redefine the dress code, huh?" he asked as he made his way to his desk to set his things down. "Ms. Cobb, you do know there's still one more class before the end of the day, right?" he walked over as he asked her and kissed her on the lips. "And last time I checked," he said as he broke their kiss, "you weren't in this class."
 
Kayla blushed and kissed him back. "Needed to make an adjustment, it was driving me crazy, and all the bathrooms were full," she explained. "Also, technically, its my end of the day. Forgot it wasn't yours." She finished her fiddling with her bra and gave a sigh of relief. "There we go."
 
Greg leaned in as Kayla spoke. He started to undo her bra as she just finished getting it adjusted. Then he handed her the top she was wearing today. "Maybe you should come back after school and get this from me," he told her. "Perhaps you'll be a bit more comfortable now without a bra. What are you doing? Skipping your last class as well?" he asked, a bit curious by how her day was already over. He walked back to his desk with her bra in hand and placed it in one of the drawers as he looked at her.
 
"Last class was canceled," Kayla explained, drawing her tank top over her head, crossing her arms to conceal her hard nipples and provide some measure of support. She hated not wearing a bra. "Was going to head to the gas station to grab a bite to eat before coming back up. However, I was wondering if I could get what I missed in class? Jeremy told me, but he also slept the majority of the period." She rolled her eyes and perched herself on a desk, grabbing her flask and taking a swig.
 
Greg watched as she tried to cover her hard nipples with her arms. He sat down and signaled for her to come over to him. "I won't have a problem giving you any notes that you missed, Kayla," he said as he watched her come over. He reached down and opened his locked drawer and moved the false bottom that had a bottle of scotch and a glass in it. He poured a small glass for her and set it on the desk close to him. He knew that she was going to have to lean over the desk and show her massive cleavage if she wanted to get a drink. "But as long as you're a good girl," he said as he watched her walk over, "I don't think we'll have much of an issue with your grades this semester," he stated with a grin on his face.
 
Kayla sighed. "I figure as much," she said. She leaned over and grabbed the glass of Scotch, knocking it back with ease. "I really don't have an issue with my grades. I get my work done and do well on the tests. It's just that I'm, well, bored. I want something to challenge me, push me to actually work." She sat down on his desk.
 
Greg rubbed Kayla's legs as she sat down on the desk. "And what do you think would push you some more in my class?" he asked as he slowly rubbed her legs. "I don't want to give people the impression that you may be getting any special treatment, so should I make the work harder for you and push you harder in class?" he inquired. He looked into her eyes as strands of her blonde hair started to fall down a little bit. "Besides, you'll have some hard stuff to work with after school now," he said wryly, knowing it was a terrible comment.
 
Kayla rolled her eyes at his terrible pun. "Bad play on words," she noted wryly. "If you could give me harder work, that would be greatly appreciated, especially since you'd be the first since, I don't know, sixth grade to do so." She tucked her falling hair behind her ear, looking at him. His hands on her legs felt good, it even massaged them a little.
 
"Sorry, it was a bad pun, but I just had to go there," he admitted. "I guess I'll go over the syllabus this weekend and make it a bit harder for the class. Maybe I'll even allow you to help with some insight," he offered as he watched her tuck her hair behind her ear. He poured another drink for her and offered it to her, making it a bit stronger this time.
 
Kayla accepted the drink and tossed it back, smiling. "Sounds good to me," she said. She looked out into the hallway. "I think your last class is skipping," she noted. "I know Marcus is in this class, but he's not coming in. Looks like he's going out to D wing and getting laid," she said.
 
"Unfortunately, there's always a few that won't skip, even if they were allowed to," Greg said with a small sigh. "I was one of them, I'll admit." He took the drink and glass and put it away as there was a few moments before class was going to start. After thinking about it for a minute he took out his keys and took off his apartment key. He grabbed a spare piece of paper and wrote down his address on it. Then he wrapped his key in it and folded it, sliding it down into Kayla's panties.

"I'll be home at about 4," he said. "Feel free to help yourself to any adult based drinks in the place. And I might give you your bra back if you greet me in a very unique and sexy way," he told her. "But feel free to get a small head start and get relaxed since I still have a class to teach," he stated as he helped her off the desk.
 
Kayla chuckled and kissed his cheek discreetly. "Alright," she said. She walked out of the class, humming softly as she walked out of the school.

Her parents never expected her home, knowing she didn't enjoy it, and they understood that she needed her space.

She found his apartment easily enough and she let herself in. Finding his liquor cabinet, she found a bottle of Absolut and found some orange juice in the fridge.

"Hmm, unique and sexy," she mused to herself as she mixed her drink. She munched on a couple granola bars that she found in her bag as she thought.

Well, the shirt had to go. That she knew. The jeans too. That left her with the black silk thong she was wearing. Sexy, yes. Unique, no.

She took out her phone and pulled up Theory of a Deadman's "Bad Girlfriend" to get her creative juices flowing as she relaxed with her mimosa.

Finding a brush in her bag, she began brushing her hair up into a high ponytail. She carefully redid her make up, reapplying especially her bright red lipstick. She then stripped out of her clothes except for her thong.

She made another mimosa and found a few condoms at the bottom of her bag. She laid them out onto the coffee table. She gnawed on her lip as she thought about how else to greet him, as it was fast approaching 4. . .
 
Greg knew that class wasn't going to be too long with detail today seeing how he just decided to make changes to his curriculum. He had his class do a lot of reading as he worked on some potential changes. Shortly after that he went and talked to the vice principal with letting him know the material was too "soft" so to speak. Shortly after the small meeting Greg went back to class and after that the bell had rung for the last time that day.

After a few minutes Greg started to head back to his apartment. The day was a lot more interesting than he was expecting it to be. He was curious as to what to expect for when he got home. It was just before four by the time he pulled in, got up the stairs and slowly turned the knob on the door, wondering what sight he was going to be seeing.
 
Kayla heard the door knob turn, and she swore softly under her breath. She was far from ready, but it'd have to do. Her stuff was neatly away in the corner by the door; the condoms on the coffee table; her mimosa in her hand. She was naked except for the thong and clothes pins she had found and had affixed to her nipples. "Here goes nothing," she mumbled as she laid down in one of the armchairs. She spritzed on a rose perfume real quick and waited. Her legs were spread, showing off her shaven pussy even through the material of her thong. She took a sip of her mimosa.
 
Greg took his time coming in, letting the suspense build a bit. He looked around and noticed Kayla sitting in his recliner. "Damn, you look fucking hot," he said as he closed the door while staring at her naked body. "Did you find the place and everything ok in here?" he asked. He walked over and gently tugged on the clothes pins wondering what kind of response that will get from her. He also gave them a gentle twist as he wanted to see if the action was stimulating her or not.
 
Kayla groaned and squirmed as he played with the clothespins on her nipples. "Mhm, found it easy enough," she said, looking up at him. "Glad you enjoy it, I came up with it kind of last limit." She grinned.
 
Greg was making a mental note of what was turning her on. He started to unbutton his shirt and take it off, showing off his chest to her. The thing that Greg liked was the fact that they were off of school grounds so he could be more inappropriate without getting into trouble. He reached down and pulled on her hair, getting her to stand up in front of him. With very little warning he pulled her head closer to his with his fingers wrapped in her silky blonde hair and kissed her deeply and passionately. While they started to kiss he moved one hand down and slid it between her shaven pussy lips and thin panties, feeling how wet she was.
 
Kayla groaned as she felt his fingers in her hair and kissed him back, moaning loudly as he stroked her private place. It felt so good, and she ran her nails up and down his chest, feeling more turned on by the minute.
 
Greg stopped rubbing her pussy and started to slide the panties down, leaving her body fully naked. He then decided to undo his pants and pull them down with his boxers as they continued to kiss passionately. After they were both naked Greg picked up Kayla and carried her to the bedroom and set her down gently on the bed. He then started to take off the clothes pins on her erect nipples as he started to kiss and suck on them.
 
Kayla gasped and moaned as he removed the clothespins from her nipples and replaced them with his mouth. It felt so good. It had been a while since she had sex, and it was clear that he knew what he was doing.
 
Greg heard Kayla moan as the clothes pins came off. After switching back and forth between breasts he started to slowly kiss his way down her very fit body, giving her stomach some extra attention before moving lower towards her clit. At the same time he started to massage and rub from the bottom of her legs up towards her inner thighs. He slowly started to push two fingers deep in her wet pussy as he gently started to nibble on her clit.
 
Kayla's back arched and she let out a loud moan as she felt his fingers enter her and his teeth on her clit. "Oh, fuck, that feels so good," she whispered. "Oh, fuck yes. . ."
 
Greg started to flick her clit with his tongue as he pushed another finger in her. He started to push his fingers in harder and faster, making them go deeper in her soaking wet pussy. He started to take turns between biting her clit and flicking it. After a few moments he used his free hand and started to rub Kayla's clit as she moaned louder. He continued to finger her faster as he started to twist his fingers deep in her, causing her to moan more.
 
Back
Top