Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
you bite the opposite corners off and Then dip it into your drink. I prefer sipping port through it. Then eating the port infused biscuit... YUM YUM

Ahhhh bringing booze into the picture. Now you got me thinking....cranberry liqueur, kahlua, Irish cream?

Last edited:
But did you get to do any of the talking? LOL

Yes..you really do know me..lol

Now, I must address this GS cookie issue. Thin Mints are the most sought after. Hoard them!!!

I didn't just pull this name of out of my bottom...I know a thing or two about cookies. :)

Ahhhh bringing booze into the picture. Now you got e thinking....cranberry liqueur, kahlua, Irish cream?

I suddenly crave my sugar/maple/bacon cookies!!!! I don't want to make them tho! Maye PB cookies...so easy & his fave!

Ahhhh bringing booze into the picture. Now you got e thinking....cranberry liqueur, kahlua, Irish cream?

I suddenly crave my sugar/maple/bacon cookies!!!! I don't want to make them tho! Maybe PB cookies...so easy & his fave!

Ahhhh bringing booze into the picture. Now you got me thinking....cranberry liqueur, kahlua, Irish cream?

HE works in a booze store so it's not wonder Daddy bought booze into the picture. All those would work well.

Now, I must address this GS cookie issue. Thin Mints are the most sought after. Hoard them!!!

I didn't just pull this name of out of my bottom...I know a thing or two about cookies. :)

LMAO I Think you guys might like our
arnotts_mint_slice200g_x_20ctn.png

I make some awesome cookies, not so much atm though. My waist doesn't agree with them. I make some wicked oatmeal and raisin cookies though

All I know is a shy girl that's a bit tipsy has the capability of talking your arm off! But I figured you'd get a word in every now and then

Last edited:
HE works in a booze store so it's not wonder Daddy bought booze into the picture. All those would work well.

LMAO I Think you guys might like our
arnotts_mint_slice200g_x_20ctn.png

I make some awesome cookies, not so much atm though. My waist doesn't agree with them. I make some wicked oatmeal and raisin cookies though

Wait. Oatmeal raisin cookies. Aren't they good for you?
Now try them with dried cherries and chocolate pieces instead of those raisins

Last edited:
We took turns talking...I may have chatted a wee it more than Peaches.:)

TT, those look yummy, but they aren't Thin Mints! We have Edy's Ice Cream with the most popular flavors, too!!

Wait. Oatmeal raisin cookies. Aren't they good for you?
Now try them with dried cherries and chocolate pieces instead of those raisins

That sounds like a good cookie dried cherries and chocolate . . . but doesn't that defeat the whole oatmeal raisin cookie? Hehehe

Last edited:
I thought long and HARD about this and I vote sex as well. AND THAT happens more than once a year......
Sex 4 GS cookies 0

No reason to choose between the two, Stan. Just gently slide a thin mint cookie about half-way into your baby girl, let it melt a little, then have both ;)

We took turns talking...I may have chatted a wee it more than Peaches.:)

TT, those look yummy, but they aren't Thin Mints! We have Edy's Ice Cream with the most popular flavors, too!!

Hehe well someone has to be the talker (it's not usually me)
LOL Ok fair call. I prefer ben and jerry's Cheesecake brownie ice-cream. Can't really buy it here :(

That sounds like a good cookie dried cherries and chocolate . . . but doesn't that defeat the whole oatmeal raisin cookie? Hehehe

that was thoughts too.

I use dried cranberries & white chocolate in my oatmeal cookies. Maybe a sprinkle of chocolate chips, if I have them.

Are they yummy? Do you prefer them to oatmeal and raisin?

No reason to choose between the two, Stan. Just gently slide a thin mint cookie about half-way into your baby girl, let it melt a little, then have both ;)

Hi Daddy Rob! Haven't see you around in a while :)

Very clever solution to the cookie vs sex conundrum ;)

Still has oatmeal and the cherries are a trade off. We just made them "better" with chocolate (smiles)

Hi Daddy Rob! Haven't see you around in a while :)

Very clever solution to the cookie vs sex conundrum ;)

Hi mojo! Well, that's generally my solution for most conundrums :), but honey is especially fun on her pussy and nipples, because it is very sticky and takes lots of long and strong licks to get it all off ;). If you didn't already have a daddy ....

Hi mojo! Well, that's generally my solution for most conundrums :), but honey is especially fun on her pussy and nipples, because it is very sticky and takes lots of long and strong licks to get it all off ;). If you didn't already have a daddy ....

Mmmmmm . . . honey and lots and lots of long and strong licks on my pussy and nipples . . . Daddy Rob you really know how make a baby girl blush and feel all tingly :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back