Do sadists love?

Well, after days of reading articles about relationships, I figured out I was wrong.
I think this thread's title should be changed now to; Do narcissists love?!!
I "by a chance" found this article about narcissism and honeslty I had no idea about the meaning of this word... Well, after reading A LOT of articles about it I figured out that Im dealing with one.

I think this word solved the mystery that I have been dealing with!!

Im posting this for people who may be in the same situation.

Now I found answers to all the questions I had,
- she never expressed her feelings towrds me... Guess why? Because she has NONE ...Yes NONE... I figured out that Im only an object to her for her pleasure, I am a supply/fuel for her needs.Just like when someone buys a new car, he takecares of it because it serves him, but once the car is broken he will throw it away.!!

- In 2 freakin years she never said "Sorry"..why? Because in her opinion shes always right, she cant be wrong, how would she apologize if she thinks that she cant make mistakes?

- She wants to be worshipped because in her imaginary, she thinks that she's a perfection / the greatest in the world.

- Its always about her. She doesnt give a damn about me, sometimes she does, but its just because Im her proprety/ supplier.
There are even more narcissist characters in her but I think thats enough.

Bottomline, I was suffering emotionally recenetly because of her character, I thought she loves me back but she doesnt want to reveal it because of her sadistic side...Shes a sadist as well btw, but sadism alone doesnt have to do with the lack of empathy / feeling the other part... Or at least that that what I think.

Now Im aware that narcissism is an disorder in the personality, something that can not be controlled, And I know that narcissists usually cant be treated because they dont think they have any wrong with them in the first place.
I feel sorry for her but I should feel sorry for myself as well...

Last edited:
look in the mirror. The real narcissist is you.
Also, an attention whore.

All you try to do in this thread is find something that is wrong with your domme. Not get a better grasp of the situation, not to find the truth, seek opinions or advice. No. You only want to justify yourself by finding proof that she's wrong/sick/crazy/etc.

Well, after days of reading articles about relationships, I figured out I was wrong.
I think this thread's title should be changed now to; Do narcissists love?!!

[...]

giphy.gif

Have you tried just asking her what your relationship is yet?...

Sometimes it helps to understand the reasons why. Other times, it just drives you nuts because it doesn't really matter. What does matter is you're unhappy in the relationship. After all this self reflection, hope you make the decision to stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something that moves you in a more satisfactory direction.

look in the mirror. The real narcissist is you.
Also, an attention whore.

All you try to do in this thread is find something that is wrong with your domme. Not get a better grasp of the situation, not to find the truth, seek opinions or advice. No. You only want to justify yourself by finding proof that she's wrong/sick/crazy/etc.

Seriouslly? Whats wrong with you?
Why would I try to seek attention from strangers in an internet forum? I was desperetly looking for help/ advice.
In the begining I thought it was sadist thing thats why I posted a title " Do sadists love" and I was looking for answers from a sadists people...but like I mentioned in my last post, I read bunch of articles about the narcissism and I found out that these mentioned signs do match with my mistress persoanlity.

I wouldnt accuse her this... But you have no idea how much I suffered from this lately..so please dont judge.

And again I am not seeking attention from anybody. 2 weeks ago I said that this would be my last post and that this thread was overdiscussed. But I found that it is a good thing to share what I came up about the narcissism thing specially that 2 weeks ago I had no idea what this word means.

Sometimes it helps to understand the reasons why. Other times, it just drives you nuts because it doesn't really matter. What does matter is you're unhappy in the relationship. After all this self reflection, hope you make the decision to stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something that moves you in a more satisfactory direction.

Yepp...Thats what Im working on right now. Thanks

Why would I try to seek attention from strangers in an internet forum? I was desperetly looking for help/ advice.
In the begining I thought it was sadist thing thats why I posted a title " Do sadists love" and I was looking for answers from a sadists people...but like I mentioned in my last post, I read bunch of articles about the narcissism and I found out that these mentioned signs do match with my mistress persoanlity.

I wouldnt accuse her this... But you have no idea how much I suffered from this lately..so please dont judge.

And again I am not seeking attention from anybody. 2 weeks ago I said that this would be my last post and that this thread was overdiscussed. But I found that it is a good thing to share what I came up about the narcissism thing specially that 2 weeks ago I had no idea what this word means.

You are seeking attention.
You PMed me to elaborate on my answer even though I was quite clear.
You didn’t get a reply because I’m satisfied with my input.

I’ve given this enough attention. Bye.

You are seeking attention.
You PMed me to elaborate on my answer even though I was quite clear.
You didn’t get a reply because I’m satisfied with my input.

I’ve given this enough attention. Bye.

Wtf is going on here? Seeking a clarificatiom for your answer is considered " seeking for attention"?.

You guys tried to help/advice me in the beginning and I appreciate that. But I have no idea why are you thinking in a such way now!. My last post was clear, Im not seeking no atention I just wanted to warn any person who has a similar situation of mine, thats why I posted it.

I didnt want to say this but some of you guys got issues!!

Wtf is going on here? Seeking a clarificatiom for your answer is considered " seeking for attention"?.

You guys tried to help/advice me in the beginning and I appreciate that. But I have no idea why are you thinking in a such way now!. My last post was clear, Im not seeking no atention I just wanted to warn any person who has a similar situation of mine, thats why I posted it.

I didnt want to say this but some of you guys got issues!!

Welcome to the internet...who the hell doesn't have issues? :rolleyes:

You asked for help. You got it. People were telling you time and time again that the reason of her behaviour is that she puts her FAMILY before a playmate and games like YOU. That she probably loves her husband and wants to stay with him, while you are being a simple distraction.

This is NORMAL

Yet you kept digging for reasons why and how her behaviour can be called NOT NORMAL. You didn't accept the feedback you've got from people, instead you kept talking about things like "lack of the ability to sympathize with others" and so on.

Now you've found yourself a new gimmick - narcissism. Because CLEARLY there's something wrong with her if she can't share her feelings with you (which she probably doesn't have towards you any more than she has for a friend with benefits). CLEARLY there has to be SOMETHING, right?

Let's be honest here. You don't know her AT ALL. You don't meet her outside of the scene, and what you get in the scene is a Domme mask that she dons for the occasion. You have no idea how she is with her husband, how she is with her friends. You simply have no reference to judge her at all, because you haven't even talked to the real her all that much. Haven't seen her with her mask off, in fluffy home slippers and a terry bathrobe.
For all you know, she may be the most loving and relatable person in her other life, but with you she wants to play this other fantasy of being cold and controlling. It's like judging the actor's personality by the role he plays.

You are delusional. You cannot accept her feelings and her decision to stay with her husband and to not start any romance on the side. That, my friend, is a very SANE decision on her part. I would do the same in her shoes, because a reliable husband is ten times more than a clingy submissive with severe lack of confidence who thinks she's his only chance in life - that you are.

Last edited:
You asked for help. You got it. People were telling you time and time again that the reason of her behaviour is that she puts her FAMILY before a playmate and games like YOU. That she probably loves her husband and wants to stay with him, while you are being a simple distraction.

This is NORMAL

Yet you kept digging for reasons why and how her behaviour can be called NOT NORMAL. You didn't accept the feedback you've got from people, instead you kept talking about things like "lack of the ability to sympathize with others" and so on.

Now you've found yourself a new gimmick - narcissism. Because CLEARLY there's something wrong with her if she can't share her feelings with you (which she probably doesn't have towards you any more than she has for a friend with benefits). CLEARLY there has to be SOMETHING, right?

Let's be honest here. You don't know her AT ALL. You don't meet her outside of the scene, and what you get in the scene is a Domme mask that she dons for the occasion. You have no idea how she is with her husband, how she is with her friends. You simply have no reference to judge her at all, because you haven't even talked to the real her all that much. Haven't seen her with her mask off, in fluffy home slippers and a terry bathrobe.
For all you know, she may be the most loving and relatable person in her other life, but with you she wants to play this other fantasy of being cold and controlling. It's like judging the actor's personality by the role he plays.

You are delusional. You cannot accept her feelings and her decision to stay with her husband and to not start any romance on the side. That, my friend, is a very SANE decision on her part. I would do the same in her shoes, because a reliable husband is ten times more than a clingy submissive with severe lack of confidence who thinks she's his only chance in life - that you are.

You expressed your opinion only based on the info that I gave. Maybe your right but I doubt it.

Basically you've come here asking for advice/feedback/input/whatever, and then argued the point with every single contributor to the thread.

You've fairly clearly already made up your own mind about what's going on, so why bother asking?

You expressed your opinion only based on the info that I gave. Maybe your right but I doubt it.

Guess what...people responded only to the information you provided. But since you know fucking better....why ask in the first place? Lol.

Basically you've come here asking for advice/feedback/input/whatever, and then argued the point with every single contributor to the thread.

You've fairly clearly already made up your own mind about what's going on, so why bother asking?

If you read the whole thread from the begining and then Read post # 52 you will have the answer.

I havnt made up my mind until post # 52.

Guess what...people responded only to the information you provided. But since you know fucking better....why ask in the first place? Lol.

If you read the whole thread from the begining and then Read post # 52 you will have the answer.

Some people here are so aggressive!!... But I really appreciate people who tried to help.

I want to end this ..Please stop posting on this thread.

Agressive would be me after he PMed me with a sad story of how he texted with his Mistress and she abruptly ended it without telling him. And next day when he called her on that for making him wait for reply and wasting his time she didn't appologise - thus she's a narcissist. Diagnosis established.

Called it bullshit, because this is bullshit.

Last edited:

I followed this thread from its first day. As i do with most threads in this forum. I didnt respond because i felt others had already covered it nicely and to be honest...i didnt give a fuck. You were...and still are...locked in fantasy world in your head.

If you decide to look a little deeper, you will find you answered nothing in post 52. All you did is make it not about you.

I am powerless over most thing in life, including what people think and how they feel about me. But i am not powerless in how i respond to them. I control my happiness...not another.

Some people here are so aggressive!!... But I really appreciate people who tried to help.

I want to end this ..Please stop posting on this thread.

Dude, if you stop posting on this thread, people will stop replying to you. Guaranteed. But as long as you keep trying to have the last word, you're keeping this thread alive.

Back