Cum in Bras

Went to go out on a bra this morning and when I did I saw the cum stains from the other day. Made me smile.

I've jacked off into my girlfriend's bra after she left for work in the morning. The first time I did it I didn't tell her I would do it. When she got home that night and found it, she texted me "that is so fucking hot." There was something very deviant about it.

this is getting me turned on....

I would never have imagined wanting cum stained bras....lol

And while we are wondering, how many ladies would wear a bra sent to them from a stranger, knowing he had cum in it?

DJ cums in my bras when we are together and I give him bras to take home to jack off with. I love the entire experience so far.
Brooke

I'm at the mall...I just want a handsome older man to take me into Victoria's Secret and buy me a cute bra, fill it with his cum and send me on my way wearing my new bra and his cum. Is that too much for a girl to ask?

I'm at the mall...I just want a handsome older man to take me into Victoria's Secret and buy me a cute bra, fill it with his cum and send me on my way wearing my new bra and his cum. Is that too much for a girl to ask?

i'm on the way! ;)

What I think is that we go into a changing room to try it on and if it fits, jack me off into it, take off the tag, leaving the cum bra on ant then let me buy it. I also like to see videos of cum in panties. Either direct deposit or from a freshly fucked pussy.

Just filled my wife's bra with cum. Can't wait until she wears it in a day or so.

LOL You guys are leaking all over the place. I don't know that I would be all the turned on by finding cum in my bra. I like it on me and in me, but no to wear......

cum in bra but...

I know pantyhose is mostly a things of the past but I used to cum in the crotch of my GF (long ago) panty hose--with her permission right after she sucked me to get me to cum. She would put them on without panties and go to work. I was aroused all day thinking about her.

Dollie

A bikini would work quite well I'd imagine
I rarely wear a bra but my husband and lots of other men have cum in my bikini tops. I'd just rather they cum on my boobies. The hot gooey cum feels so good.

Dollie

I'll go with you and hope he buys me a pretty half cup cum filled bra too. He don't even have to be handsome.

Dollie

What I think is that we go into a changing room to try it on and if it fits, jack me off into it, take off the tag, leaving the cum bra on ant then let me buy it. I also like to see videos of cum in panties. Either direct deposit or from a freshly fucked pussy.
I love how you think. Sadly we don't do videos anymore.

Dollie

LOL You guys are leaking all over the place. I don't know that I would be all the turned on by finding cum in my bra. I like it on me and in me, but no to wear......
Yes yes. This.
As you all notice I like this subject.
One cumming in me and others cumming on me at the same time. Just no oral or anal.
I've tried it all and there are some things some of us can't handle.

Dollie

I know pantyhose is mostly a things of the past but I used to cum in the crotch of my GF (long ago) panty hose--with her permission right after she sucked me to get me to cum. She would put them on without panties and go to work. I was aroused all day thinking about her.
I've even done this. The only way I'll suck is to pull it out of your mouth before cumming. That's not asking too much.

livinrfantasies, id love to go in the store with you an you pick out some bra's to try on. il be in the dressing room with you admiring the bra's you try on. once you find that special bra you want to take, you pull the cups away from your tits an il squirt my cum into the cups. you can wear my cum all the rest of the day an when you get home show your hubby those cum filled cups that your tits have been in. mmmm

Back