Ever tell a straight friend you want to suck his cock?

Suitemate in college we were up at night one night very late. And he was asking me about being bi, and asked if it was weird i told him i would suck him if he wanted. From then on if he struck out at a party he came back to me....hehe
 
A totally STRAIGHT guy would NEVER tell a friend he wants to suck his cock, someone totally straight has NO desire to do that. If you do, YOU ARE NOT STRAIGHT!
 
A totally STRAIGHT guy would NEVER tell a friend he wants to suck his cock, someone totally straight has NO desire to do that. If you do, YOU ARE NOT STRAIGHT!

You might do yourself a favor and learn how to not judge others.

Your Trump is showing.
 
Stating a fact is not judgment, it's information...

But that's not what you're really doing. You're being pedantic and extremely literal, using your own interpretation of semantics to pass off your judgement as fact.

Identifying as straight doesn't mean you have to be a 0 on the Kinsey scale. And that's to say nothing of how someone might think their friend identifies before approaching them the way this thread seeks to explore the issue.

You're just trying to make black-and-white assessments of a world that is a million shades of grey. And you would do yourself and everyone else a favor if you would just stop.
 
I did tell one guy I wanted to suck his cock whilst in the steam room but he was not interested and left the room, a couple of weeks later he did not leave the room and I got a mouthful

Looking at your pictures I'd be wanting to suck yours if I saw that in the steam room!
 
Last edited:
I've really wanted to. I have given a guy a blowjob when he picked me up hitchhiking and it seemed like he was checking me out. I said, "If you take me to my house, I'll suck your dick." He was my first. But he was not straight, so it doesn't really count.

Kind of late to the party here but I was in a similar situation once when I was hitchhiking across the South. I got a ride and the guy said I'd have to pay for it somehow and I was short of cash. So, he suggested that I suck his dick and I blew him while he drove. He liked it enough that he got a motel room for us and we had a pretty good time sucking each other. The next morning he carried a few hundred more miles and I blew him a couple more times before he let me out.

I'm mostly straight, but having another cock to play with can be fun at times.
 
I agree that is a nice cock.

Looking at your pictures I'd be wanting to suck yours if I saw that in the steam room!

Would you share it with me? That is a nice looking cock. I'd enjoy soaping it up myself!
 
When I was in my 20's, I became good friends with a coworker. We were both pretty highly sexed--we talked about our (straight) experience and fantasies, and we went to a porn shop together several times to buy videos and magazines. He sort of jokingly and sort of seriously suggested that we should jerk off together sometime, and I sort of agreed, but we were both nervous and never set a date for it.

Several times he had jokingly bragged about how big his cock was, and I could tell that he wasn't really joking. Man, I wanted to see that big cock, and kiss it and suck on it and taste his cum SO bad!

But he had a girlfriend, I never got the nerve to ask him, and shortly after he got another job and we fell out of touch. Looking back on it now, I'm about 90% certain he would have let me give him that blowjob if I had told him how much I wanted to (almost NEEDED to!) I've jacked off and cum literally hundreds of times since just fantasizing about that--replaying that situation the way I WISH it had happened.
 
Well, No i have not. but a previously good friend of mine mentioned on several occasions, "if any of my friends would ever suck a cock, it would be you", and thinking back on it these days, I wish I had a better response then telling him to shut the F up. Today I would probably say, yeah your right how much time do we have before Patty is back?, AND SEE WHERE THE CONVERSATION WENT FROM THERE.:)
 
I had a good friend I worked with, and I eventually left, but would go back and we'd go to lunch together. He had told me before about taking girls to the cemetery and fucking them or fooling around with them. One day he asked where I wanted to eat, and I said it didn't matter, well we just drove around, and ended up at the cemetery. I just sat there, and remember it being real wierd, and we finally just left. One other time we were going somewhere, and went by his house so he could shower. He still lived with his parents I was maybe 19, and he was maybe 24. When he came out back to his room he was only wearing jockeys. Nothing happened either time, but one day later I realised he was maybe hitting on me, since it was long times between girlfriends. I eventually started fantasizing, and thinking how stupid I was. Both would've been to scared to tell others about it, it would've been the perfect setup for two guys to get out their sexual tensions.
The other person was a guy, my former neighbor who was gay, we ended up working together later in life, I could've had him if it weren't so close between our families. Not sure how big the first guys cock was, but I could tell my gay neighbor most likely had a big thick cock.
 
One time I was with a shipmate that I visited Pattiya Beach in Thailand with. We get a room at a nice beach resort, had dinner, and had a very nice evening drinking beer and talking. He had to return to the ship the next day so we went to bed a bit early. We shared a bed and within a short time I could tell he was having trouble sleeping. I asked him if everything was OK and soon saw he had a huge hardon in in his shorts. Being the helpful sort I noted this and asked him if I could help, assuring him that nobody had to know if I helped him relax. He was nervous at first but admitted he had never had a blowjob (I'm not sure he ever had sex period) and was very horny. I live to serve, so I gently pulled down his shorts and found a magnificent hardon to play with. Once he got over his nervousness he entered into the spirit of the moment and let me get him off with a deep sigh and lots of delicious spunk. I took matters in hand and joined in the pleasure. He made it clear he was straight (although grateful for the blowjob) and I told it was OK and we stayed good friends. Once we got back to the Philippines I introduced him to Marilyn's Inn in Subic City ("Home of Number One cocksucker in the Philippines and new cocksucker just in from boot camp") and all of his fantasies were taken care of. You always have to be there for a shipmate.
 
Ive never blown another cock. As I've said on other threads, if the right CD shemale came along, it might happen.

However.

When I was 16, me and my best friend were caught dressed by his sister in her things.
As punishment and I think cos it turned her on, she made him blow me.
It didn't last long but it was great.
 
Ive never blown another cock. As I've said on other threads, if the right CD shemale came along, it might happen.

However.

When I was 16, me and my best friend were caught dressed by his sister in her things.
As punishment and I think cos it turned her on, she made him blow me.
It didn't last long but it was great.

That is VERY sexy!
 
I lost a friend once over sucking his cock. My ex and I had an open marriage and would often invite other couples or single friends on secluded weekend camping trips where we'd set up camp, everyone would get naked and stay that way until we broke camp on the last day. We invited this friend and his wife on a trip and he was all for it. Turned out he just couldn't get over touching me or me touching him. and he left the next morning. (I did eat his cum out of his wife's cream pie though with him watching) His wife stayed though and we still had a good time. She went on a few more camp outs with us without him and we're still friends. But he and I were never close friends again.
 
It's so risky. I'm sure that there are other guys like me, who appear to be very straight and conservative, but like to suck now and then. Or at least are very curious.
I've hinted and joked with guys, but it never led to anything
 
It's so risky. I'm sure that there are other guys like me, who appear to be very straight and conservative, but like to suck now and then. Or at least are very curious.
I've hinted and joked with guys, but it never led to anything

Yes, there are other such guys :)

In a million years, nobody would pick me out of a crowd as a guy that likes to play the 'flute'.
 
Back
Top