Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

Reading the responses from others in this thread, i'm continually amazed at the twists and turns discussions often take here.

The concept of a Daddy/daughter fantasy or roleplay is completely ick, no, shudder, run for me. There is nothing remotely erotic about it, just the word Daddy in such a context is enough to turn me off. A function of my issues with my father, you betcha. Ever going to change? The slant of the issues tend to change but never the overall package.

That being said, i can understand how belle can feel empowered by choosing that fantasy. Choices is what learning to overcome challenges and adversity is all about, isn't it?

Petrel, i see the "cultured, stern, masterful or dirty-old-man" age play as separate and distinct from Daddy play. It's not something i'm crazy about, but it has an appeal.

The whole schoolgirl thing just feels entirely too weird for me. Learning to leave the "teacher" at school is hard enough for me without adding school themes to play.

Re: "lil school girl"

joi said:

ohhhhhh...deja vu all over again!....remember rolling up the skirt to make it more "fashionable"....grey and maroon plaid skirt, the darn knee sock that never stayed up (plus being so tall, they were more like anklets~), the black loafers,white cotton blouse, grey wool weskit with the school "logo" over the L breast, and the grey blazer (again the HUGE logo~)

Even in those days i was a "bad girl"....frilly silk panties (if i worn them!) and lots of time....forgot the bra~ Oh yeah, still have the uniform!.....blushesssssssssss

now on the topic, ummmmmm.....my Beloved is quite a few years older than i but He is NOT my Daddy yet He does nurture me as if He were one. my real Daddy was my first Master/Dom in a relationship that was consentual, educational, supportive,loving, and to me, perfect.

~HUGE SIGH~....after giving that information about myself, i think i better go hide too

Joi, don't be afraid to share your story here, you will find love and support.

BTW, I believe I mentioned this in another thread, but we did roll our skirts to make them shorter, and once, I believe it was 8th grade, they made us all kneel beside our desks, and those of us whose hems didn't reach the floor got paddled.

Re: "lil school girl"

joi said:

ohhhhhh...deja vu all over again!....remember rolling up the skirt to make it more "fashionable"....grey and maroon plaid skirt, the darn knee sock that never stayed up (plus being so tall, they were more like anklets~), the black loafers,white cotton blouse, grey wool weskit with the school "logo" over the L breast, and the grey blazer (again the HUGE logo~)

Even in those days i was a "bad girl"....frilly silk panties (if i worn them!) and lots of time....forgot the bra~ Oh yeah, still have the uniform!.....blushesssssssssss

now on the topic, ummmmmm.....my Beloved is quite a few years older than i but He is NOT my Daddy yet He does nurture me as if He were one. my real Daddy was my first Master/Dom in a relationship that was consentual, educational, supportive,loving, and to me, perfect.

~HUGE SIGH~....after giving that information about myself, i think i better go hide too

I'm not completely sure what it is about those plaid skirts, white blouses and sensible shoes that cranks het guys up, but even at my advanced age, I find myself consciously battling not to look at gaggles of private school girls on sidewalks when I'm in traffic....because I'm indeed old enough to *be* their daddy.

The media constantly pushes the image of the "naughty schoolgirl" on men..but whether the media is the chicken and the man the egg in that equation...or vice versa....I'm not sure.

But I do indeed like the look....

Lance

Last edited by a moderator:
morninggirl5 said:
The whole schoolgirl thing just feels entirely too weird for me. Learning to leave the "teacher" at school is hard enough for me without adding school themes to play.
Yeh. Me, too.

Since i am a teacher, and the very idea of playing one in real life (or sexual fantasy - sometimes [O happy day!] they overlap) is fundamentally abhorrent to me. I don't fanatasize about kids. I teach them science, i nurture them as human being buds, and i care for them as my students. Like the other teachers here, it's my job to do that and it's what i'm good at in my profession.

I don't, however, pretend to be one of them in the bedroom or play with someone who wants to pretend to be one. That's just plain icky. Actually, i want absolutely nothing to do with a school room fantasy, thank you. In that direction lie lives torn into bits and shredded trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe "real" day-to-day experiences spoil such fantasies ... to know about the nasty stuff too well makes it much harder, if not impossible to enjoy it in a playful manner ... I don't think a nurse would go for the "doctor" games, and a waitress probably doesn't enjoy making coffee at home. I rather try to use my spare time to "unwind", and I definitely don't want to think about my patients when I'm having sex ... :D

I must admit I admire SpankableBelle's approach though. She has found such a marvelous way to cope with the ghosts from her past. Bravo to you, sweetie. :rose:

OK, my turn to possibly cower and hide for a while. I'm living a "Daddy" scenario, I guess. At least some would say that though I don't. My guy is 30 years older than myself.

We don't look at it that way though, we are just 2 people who find each other attractive and love each other. In fact, we both get a little bit of the heebie jeebies when the topic does happen to come up, even in joking, that he is in fact older than both of my parents.

I love him for him. Not because of his age, or his social status, but because of his qualities. I am MOST DEFINITELY not looking for a father figure in my life, it just so happens that in most of my meaningful relationships my man has been significantly older. Same holds true for him...he's not even attracted to most women in their 30s. Those are feelings and preferences one usually cannot force.

There have been a few awkward moments when we're together, but it's not so bad.

Coming back to the original topic, age play doesn't do it for me. Even in my relationship now, it doesn't come into it. Even as a fantasy, it's seems either dirty or funny, never erotic. But that's just me. I want a friend, a companion, a lover...not a family member. I don't like any of the ones I already have, why would I pretend to have more? :)

Cirrus said:
OK, my turn to possibly cower and hide for a while. I'm living a "Daddy" scenario, I guess. At least some would say that though I don't. My guy is 30 years older than myself.

:)

Thanks. I don't feel so old now. 30 years younger would land me in jail.

WriterDom said:
Thanks. I don't feel so old now. 30 years younger would land me in jail.
30 years younger would put my partner precisely at the age i was when i started all this.

Ah! How times have changed.
What caused a few raised eyebrows then would be jail time now.

I have only been approached once in a Daddy type Dom way.

I declined, as its not for me, but if it rocks your boat then more power to ya.

All of the guys I have met have been older than I am. I have not met anyone who was my age that was interested in me.

I must be too old.

I've also heard a good deal about Daddies w/o the incest play... just as a Dom/me who is nurturing and caring as well as dominant. The soft/hard kind of aspect. Someone suggested that that was what I might be in my intro post. From what I've seen, the Daddy/girl play in the butch-femme (queer) world is fairly popular, and considered possibly more "mainstream" than other manifestations of leather.

So to all those who are iffy about the incest, it's not necessarily about that...

s_red830 said:
I've also heard a good deal about Daddies w/o the incest play... just as a Dom/me who is nurturing and caring as well as dominant. The soft/hard kind of aspect. Someone suggested that that was what I might be in my intro post. From what I've seen, the Daddy/girl play in the butch-femme (queer) world is fairly popular, and considered possibly more "mainstream" than other manifestations of leather.

So to all those who are iffy about the incest, it's not necessarily about that...
There is also Daddy/boy relationships in the gay male world that have nothing at all to do with underage/incest play.

It also plays out in het Daddy/girl play - it can be very intense without going to incest play at all.

;)

Shankara20 said:
There is also Daddy/boy relationships in the gay male world that have nothing at all to do with underage/incest play.

It also plays out in het Daddy/girl play - it can be very intense without going to incest play at all.

;)
tell us more... *bats lashes and makes the cute pouty face* Please daddy?

Kajira Callista said:
tell us more... *bats lashes and makes the cute pouty face* Please daddy?

careful young lady, you know how to behave in public, don't you?

:cool:

Kajira Callista said:
sits quietly with hands folded in lap and nods.
*pat on head*

thats a good girl... :kiss:

I would hate to have to discipline such a pretty girl... :cool:

finally de-lurking and joining

After months of lurking, this thread caused me to register so I could post.

I am brand spanking new (pun intended!) :D to BDSM and have very recently entered a relationship with a man that can described as a Daddy Dom. Yes, he is older than me. Yes, I call him often call him Daddy, he often addresses me as little girl or some variation of that. However, this man is in no way my father figure, and our play does not have an incestuous overtone to it. We don't enagage in age play and I don't dress up in little girl clothes. The Daddy/girl dynamic for us is simply one of an older, more experienced man taking the lead and allowing me to be that vulnerable girl that lives deep inside. I find it very liberating and comforting.

I'm sure there are some Daddy/girl relationships that are rooted in incestous desires. However, I think far more are of them are more like the relationship I am in.

callinectes said:
After months of lurking, this thread caused me to register so I could post.

I am brand spanking new (pun intended!) :D to BDSM and have very recently entered a relationship with a man that can described as a Daddy Dom. Yes, he is older than me. Yes, I call him often call him Daddy, he often addresses me as little girl or some variation of that. However, this man is in no way my father figure, and our play does not have an incestuous overtone to it. We don't enagage in age play and I don't dress up in little girl clothes. The Daddy/girl dynamic for us is simply one of an older, more experienced man taking the lead and allowing me to be that vulnerable girl that lives deep inside. I find it very liberating and comforting.

I'm sure there are some Daddy/girl relationships that are rooted in incestous desires. However, I think far more are of them are more like the relationship I am in.
welcome - well stated

I hope you find it safe here and continue to contribute.

After several years of neither of us really being confortable with the title of "Master" for Him, He finally told me that He'd rather I call Him Daddy several months ago. It has nothing to do with age play for us, nor incest play. For that matter I am not usually called His little girl either, I'm called pet. So we are Daddy/pet and it is so working for us. :D

I have to admit that I love the Daddy Dom type of thing. To me, it's not really about age play at all. It's more the way I want my Dom to make me feel. I want to be protected, cared for, loved, nurtured, etc. I have done a bit of age play before, it was sort of fun, but I think all of the time would get on my nerves.

As long as it's not a forced thing, it comes about in a natural way.. I am all for having that again. It's nice to feel like Daddy's princess..his treasured.

Have read back through the whole thread and have to agree with some comments previously made.

The idea of age play to me is ick. This is not due to my relationship with my father or family, it just sits uncomfortably in my mind.

I have issues with the word 'Daddy' due to a number of personal reasons (again not for any incentuous reasons).

Yet, I have called him that, at least twice that I remember, I have to admit not liking it and feeling 'slightly unclean' afterwards when I realised what I had done.

I am attracted to older men, I always have been. Men younger than me have no appeal.
Yet, I don't want to engage in age play of any form.

That may be because I don't want any fantasy dress up play, it just leaves me cold, feeling unsexy and slightly stupid looking.

Last edited:
dixicritter said:
I'm going to have to agree with many here. Age play is not something that would even remotely be a turn on for me. This one falls in between a hard soft limit and a hard limit in my own personal book. I've never even been interested in reading incest stories, much less age roleplaying.

dixi

Funny to go back and see my words from 4 years ago. Age play and incest play are still not turn ons. However, as I mentioned yesterday I am now calling my Master Daddy. For us it is His title, His name and one that I can even use in front of the kids from time to time without them realizing what it means to us. For instance, I can say things like "Daddy, what do you thing about..." or "Daddy, should we..." and they don't bat an eye. He knows what I'm doing, I know what I'm doing, but they think I'm just talking to their Daddy. Sneaky huh? :D

Idle musings on a rainy morning - I wonder if the popularity of "who's your Daddy?" has softened the term Daddy?

Back