Determining what wife wants

It's like all the girls over the years that hid their sexual attraction to me behind hostility and restraining orders/pepper spray.

Nothing says, "I want you" like having the object of your desire arrested, hauled in front of a judge, and giving a face full of pepper spray.

I believe I read that in a Hallmark card.

This is feeling kind of troll like, except for the weird email stuff, that just sounds so real ...

Well sure, the anonymous email idea, yes! What a brilliant, creative touch! After all, it worked so well for...

wait for it...

Paula Broadwell!

:rolleyes:

Nothing says, "I want you" like having the object of your desire arrested, hauled in front of a judge, and giving a face full of pepper spray.

I believe I read that in a Hallmark card.

It's pretty damned flattering if you ask me. Kim Kardashian doesn't know what she's missing. But nooooo. Some fucking judge stops me from a little romancing. He's all, "Third strike this" and "Last warning" that. He can swing from my balls.

It's pretty damned flattering if you ask me. Kim Kardashian doesn't know what she's missing. But nooooo. Some fucking judge stops me from a little romancing. He's all, "Third strike this" and "Last warning" that. He can swing from my balls.

You know the rule: Pics or it never happened.

I suspect it may not be hard in the near future to know what wife wants, how about a divorce.....

Others have already posted some great thoughts. Sending a fake e-mail is not only deceitful and immature, it's also stupid. If you've tried just talking sincerly to your wife and letting her know through your ACTIONS as well as words that she can be open an honest with you and she says she's not interested in big cocks, thresomes, orgies, bi-sexual encounters, whatever, then she's not interested. Believe me, there are many women who are simply NOT interested in such things and nothing you do or say will get them interested. It will only create tension in your marriage. Assuming that both you and your wife feel free to express your feelings without recrimination or judgement, then just believe her. If you don't have that freedom of expression, then you'll have other problems with sex as well.

I just wanted to say that you are a fucking idiot who deserves the divorce you are headed to. Your wife deserves far better than what you can offer.

I just wanted to say that you are a fucking idiot who deserves the divorce you are headed to. Your wife deserves far better than what you can offer.

Tell him subwannabe. Thats what drove your wife away and made you began getting butt raped. It's not your fault you caught the jungle rot. Help him out subwannabe. Don't let him follow your foot steps.

Back