Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Be Careful of Porn Films

Smashwords: Be Careful of Porn Films

Jay is a graduate of juvenile prison and then college.
Martha is a graduate of high school and then college.
Jay and Martha are at the very top of the computer students in college.
Martha comes up with a plan. She wants to team and sell their computer talents to the government. Martha has discovered a government program that would give them some seed money, if they formed a company with a female co-owner.
They form a company and then it's just a matter of delivering the goods. Since they're both talented, they do deliver and, as a result, get more work. Soon, they add a few employees and had a real, working company going.
With things going well, Jay proposes, Martha accepts, and they get married.
One day, some ass hole comes to their office and starts threatening Martha. Jay beats the crap out of him and throws threat boy out, then Martha and Jay have a long talk about the cause of the problem.
Martha lectures, “Jay, I'm one of identical twins. My twin sister Melanie has been in trouble since we started elementary school. She never graduated from high school. Melanie did run off and then she got involved with porno films. The man who you just threw out claims that I'm the star of a porno film and he's going to get an injunction that will prevent the government from giving us more work, because of the moral turpitude thing. It's a lie, it has to be Melanie in the film, but how do I prove it?”
Jay then develops a defense, based upon the slight physical differences, that must have developed over the years, between between Martha and Melanie. Jay also adds to the defense something that really would have only occurred to someone with Jay's background. Jay and Martha then get sued.
Jay manages to waylay one of the brown nosers who work for the man who came and threatened Martha. The wimp tells Jay that Martha is in a porno film titled, Huntin' Pecker.
Jay then manages to buy a copy of the film, for cash, down in bum town.
Jay then forces Martha to watch the film.
Martha does spot a couple of physical differences between her and Melanie.
Jay then has Martha get a complete physical exam, to detail the differences.
Jay and Martha then watch the film several times, developing a defense against the law suit.
Martha doesn't like watching the film, but their sex life does pick up, as a result.
Jay then tells Martha of the legal defense that he has developed.
Martha says, “Jay, a lawyer will never … You're going to be co-counsel, aren't you?”
“Both of us are going to be co-counsel. The only evidence is the film. George's lawyer has to show the film. He has to show the film to the other counsel. Thus, he has to show the film to you and me as well as to our real lawyer.”
Jay then cuts the DVD he bought up into dozens of pieces and throws a few pieces each in several dumpsters. The evidence has been destroyed.
Jay, Martha and a kid lawyer then go into court, to defend the couple against the charges.
Jay then demonstrates why no one should attempt to mess with the wife of a man with no pity

b1200b22af867d567597708d6a1c16e115b5f48c


Always make sure that you have identified the right porn star.

Check it out! Be Careful of Porn Films
 
Big Cock

Smashwords: Big Cock

Jim Mack is an 18-year-old man, growing up with a very large cock.
Hannah is a rich lady who owns a near bankrupt factory. Heather is Hannah's 18-year-old daughter. Hannah could still be a rich lady, it the factory goes bankrupt. However, lots of people would be out of a job.
In order for the company to survive, Hannah and Jim have to take part in a customer sex party. Hannah and some hired girls screw customer executives and Jim screws the other owner lady. The company survives and Jim gets to be Supervisor.
The company is still on shaky ground and a major customer wants to screw his own 18-year-old daughter. The only way that the daughter will do what her father wants is if she's not the only daughter screwing her father and there's also a new convertible involved. Both Hannah and Heather have to screw, if the company is to survive. The action is successful and the company again survives. Jim is then promoted to Assistant Manager.
The company is now poised to survive, when an opportunity arises for the company to move from survival to prosperity. A black owned company wants a sex orgy and they can't get it back home. If Hannah's company will set up the orgy, Hannah's company will get contracts that will let her company prosper and jobs will be safe. By now, Jim sets things up and recruits the requested girls. The requested girls are white, black and Asian. Jim then has to test the girls. In an inspired move, Jim also furnishes a fully dressed 'Secretary' to 'run things.' The orgy is on and it's wall to wall sex. The Hannah, Heather and the hired girls service the customers. When the customers need a bit of rest, the girls show them a bit of girl-girl action. Jim services the black owners wife. The black owner then decides that he has to have the 'Secretary.' Jim then 'forces' the fake Secretary to service the black owner. The party then runs until the black guys can't get it up anymore, even with lip service on their cocks. The orgy is a success and the black owner signs a profitable new contract. Hannah's company will now operate at a nice profit and all is well. Jim gets promoted to Manager.
Hannah's company then needs to do an installation in Hawaii. Jim has been pushing the technical staff pretty hard and he lets as many of the staff go in the Hawaii trip as he can. The unsupervised technical staff then decides to rent some Hawaiian pussy. Of course, the wives of the technical staff find out and the wives want revenge, divorce is even discussed. Then the ladies want the professional staff Xmas party to be a strip bar party. Jim tries to talk them out of it, but to no avail. Hannah tries to talk them out of it, but to no avail. Jim then sets up a private strip bar party. Hannah and Heather will have to be waitresses at the party and they will have to go topless, if all of the other ladies do.
The wives work up some strip routines for the party, mostly pretty lame. One exception is a mousey little lady who obviously can't play the topless stripper role. However, no one thinks to tell Mousey and she steals the show. Mousey gets topless and then nude. The rest of the ladies try to keep up, but they mainly get naked.
The party ends with several of the ladies exiting the party in the nude.

9df7d33ef4c8cd9d37f235c3df36311daf0d8551


Size can make you a star.

Check it out! Big Cock
 
Out at Amazon.com on 21 February from Cyberworld Publishing is Stephen Kessel’s Amnad’s Bequest (Stephen Kessel is a coauthored pen name of Lit. members Sabb and sr71plt), the tamed down version of Shabbu’s Yap, Yap.


BLURB:

Rough and ready tapioca plantation manager Duggan has always preferred young blond twinks who he can overpower and control. But when he arrives in Thailand to manage an upcountry plantation, with periodic visits to the male brothels of Bangkok, he learns that he likes even better small, submissive, boyish Thai men who he can overpower and control. On a visit to Washington, D.C., to document his company’s plantation operations, Duggan falls under the spell of a sexually refined Thai, Amnad, who he first encounters in a men’s club sauna. Duggan discovers his Bangkok hotel is nearly next door to architect, opera set designer, and minor royal Amnad’s canal-side Thai-style compound.

After overcoming the competition from Amnad’s U.S. Army black major lover, Duggan moves into Amnad’s compound and his bed, where he discovers that the casual sexual environment he finds with Amnad extends to the willing servants. The one impediment to Duggan having found paradise on earth is that Amnad raises a pack of small, yappy Chinese crested dogs that he’s having trained for dog shows. The dogs drive Duggan to distraction, and when he unexpectedly comes into full possession of them, he seeks to find them new homes after having fulfilled Amnad’s dream of taking one or more of them to the winners’ circle at an international dog show.

Young Australian plastics manufacturer and dog show judge, Jason Fielding, appears in Bangkok to both make a business deal with Duggan’s company and to judge an international dog show. Although both men are coming off painfully broken relationships, when they meet they have an immediate attraction to each other. The chance they will ever find each other sexually, though, is seriously challenged by misunderstandings and the sexual maze of attempted bribery, aimed at influencing Jason’s dog judging decisions, by a gaggle of grasping pedigree dog owners.

This book is classified as nonerotic but contains some gay erotic content in context as well as bribery gone wrong, sensual gay sex scenes, gay love, small yappy dogs, fetish, explicit language, and serious dog showing.

Amnad’s Bequest is the less-graphic version of Shabbu’s Yap, Yap, published by BarbarianSpy.


51La3qwsEDL._SL500_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-46,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
 
Last edited:
Autobiographical Erotica

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents, and say hi ya'll. I'm doing things a little differently. My book will be autobiographical erotica, not fiction. There's an excerpt link below for those interested. I look forward to sharing and learning from this wonderful community!
 
Launched on 26 February 2012 by BarbarianSpy, Volume Two of the Clint Folsom Mystery Compendium by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB:

In this second volume of the Clint Folsom Mysteries Compendium, which includes a previously unpublished Clint Folsom adventure, Death to the Past, the concluding months of Clint’s life as an NPYD special homicide unit detective are chronicled. This four-book set, picking up a dozen years after the Death in Eden adventure that ended the first volume of the compendium, spins out the satyriasis influences of hedonism and sexual want and preference for rough-handling sex that developed in Clint in his early life.

After several years of successful work in an NYPD unit using men’s weaknesses to other men in closing criminal cases, Death in Key West takes Clint on what was supposed to be a vacation in Key West, Florida, on the yacht of the producer of many of his movie star parents’ Hollywood movies. Clint isn’t even in the air for very long, winging his way to the Keys, before he is both reunited with an old colleague and lover and being propelled into a murder case that dredges up his own past. This mystery solved, he is on the move beyond New York City again in his professional capacity, first, on loan to the Colorado authorities in Death in the Rockies to try to prevent a murder of a key witness at a male brothel dude ranch, and then to Hollywood, in Death in Hollywood, to come to terms with his own parents’ mysterious deaths twenty-one years earlier. In a concluding, never-before-published adventure, Death to the Past, Clint races back to Manhattan to help save his new life-partner, Hank Halston, who, while under cover, has disappeared into the world of old-style gangster families.

The compendium ends with Clint finding a love of his early life and beginning a new phase of his life.


EXCERPT

“Where? Where?” I asked. I was anxious to see the polished-wood fantail yacht I had so loved as a child. Half the reason I had come when invited was for the chance to sail on her again. It wasn’t all because of Theo and his magnificent cock. And right now I needed the connection with something solid, something I could believe it—some place I’d felt safe.

“There, that sleek white cruiser just over there,” Jerome said. “See, it’s written on her stern. Her name: Final Curtain II. We’ll have to go out there by water taxi.”

“Oh,” I said, deflated now. Theo had replaced the boat. I should have known he wouldn’t keep a yacht as old as the original Final Curtain as his fortunes progressed. He always was more flash than sentimentality.

I groused all the way out to the sleek and admittedly gorgeous Final Curtain II, as upset with myself that I was being so childish at the disappointment I wouldn’t be on the vessel of my childhood as in being denied cruising on the yacht of my dreams again.

The water taxi’s second mate was all thumbs in getting us lashed up to the side of the ship, and the Final Curtain II’s crew wasn’t much better at getting the ladder to us. In fact, they seemed pretty clumsy for crew members of a multimillion-dollar yacht. I wondered where Theo had gotten them. The two I could see looked like South Americans—mean ones. For several minutes we were nudged up against the side of the ship, and I was staring into a porthole of the Final Curtain II’s below decks and getting yet another surprise for the day.

I was looking into the interior of a plush stateroom as if through a television tube, where, on a queen-sized bed, two naked, well-muscled men were furiously fucking. The top was being rough and was slapping the bottom around as he pistoned the bottom with his cock. The bottom was struggling, trying to get out from underneath the onslaught—almost as if he wasn’t a bottom by choice—but the top was too strong and brutal for him. I had no idea who the bottom might be, but I clearly recognized the top. It was Derek Dominick. The movie guy on the flight from Atlanta to Miami, the guy who said he was en route to Lakeland, which was a long way north of here, in the center of the Florida mainland. The guy who had kept me occupied with a hand job in business class while my DEA friend, Gary Meltzer, was being murdered back in tourist. He’d really had to move out to get to Key West before I did. But then he wasn’t held up by airport security in Miami for a couple of hours like I was.

Connections. There were coincidences, yes, but here I sat in a water taxi with a woman who very well might have been the murderess of an old acquaintance I’d just happened upon in the Atlanta airport, while I watched a man being fucked hard by someone who I’d seen in company with that murderess and who told me he was headed a few hundred miles away from here. Connections, yes. Coincidence, I didn’t think so.

I barely made it to my assigned stateroom, having received directions to “get comfortable” and attend Theo and his other guests for drinks and a buffet on the fantail, when I flipped open my cell phone and called Miami.

“Sylvia, it’s Clint Folsom down in Key West,” I said as soon as I got through all of the gates to Sylvia Browne, the Miami homicide detective who was investigating Gary Meltzer’s murder. “Hey, I’m on Theo Kline’s yacht off Mallory Square, and I’ve found the two suspicious people I saw in the Atlanta airport and Meltzer pointed out to me are aboard. He’d told me he was pursuing a case down here. I believe in connections more than coincidences. I had no idea there was a connection to Theo Kline, but there must be. Can you come down here?”

“You are where?” Sylvia almost screamed down the line. “On Theo Kline’s yacht? Theo Kline, the movie producer? The yacht named Final Curtain II? And you really had no idea what was going down?”

“Yes . . . no. Yes, I’m on Theo’s boat. He’s an old family friend. He invited me down here. But no, I have no fuckin’ idea what’s happening in relation to Meltzer down here. That’s why I called you. That’s—”

“Get off the boat,” Browne yelled down the line. “Just get off the damn boat. Yes, I’m coming down. Check in with the police department down there and tell them where I can find you. But get off that boat now!



clintfolsom2hbsecover250x350x72120226_0822.jpg
 
*Already a Best-seller at Allromanceebooks.com after 1 day in the market*

Released by BarbarianSpy on 3 March 2012, The Beautiful Way, a GM romance novel of life in male brothels in ancient China by Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt):


BLURB:

The life of a male prostitute—a jinan—in the Floating World of the Beautiful Way in ancient China in the waning years of the Chu dynasty, 200 BC, was a sensual but cruel, often foreshortened, bitter-sweet existence. The Beautiful Way weaves a complex, romantic, and all-too-often tragic tale of the interwoven lives of six jinan of one male brothel—the Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia. Laid against their linked stories are those of the managers and servants who guided these beautiful young men through their training, their initiation—in which they became bitten peaches—and beyond to burn as bright stars, and, in too many cases, sputter too early to ash.

While providing an intricate network of stories of adventure, sexual exploits, and entwining relationships, The Beautiful Way strives to capture the essence of the deliciously euphemistic Oriental world of men making love to other men in China’s ancient past and covering two kingdoms. The stories of these six jinan and of the men who served, coveted, and mastered them are interwoven tales that go beyond the random act of sexual release between men. They offer more complex and context-richer studies by gathering age-old themes, exotic settings, and all-so-human characters up into the Floating World of the Orient in which men give themselves to other men—some more freely than others—for something in return, whether it is for money, position, power, survival, honor, service, devotion—or, not all that rarely, really, in unconditional love.


EXCERPT:

The caretaker judged that he had been right to do as he had done. The school baoan, Niu—The Ox—whose job it was to protect the nanleshijia—male pleasure house—students from the outside world, apparently was more of a threat than a protector. The caretaker—the zhaoguzhe—knew he must accept responsibility for hiring such a young and volatile man as protector. As the caretaker of these young students, the zhaoguzhe had to make what had come out of harmony right again. Sending young Deming—Virtue Bright—to the monks of Langshan—Wolf Hill—was the first step in this atonement. But the zhaoguzhe could readily tell from Niu’s reaction that it would not be enough.

“Where have you sent Deming?” Niu demanded. He rounded on the zhaoguzhe, towering over him, all muscle and power, but knowing that it would be death to so much as touch the manager of the nanleshijia school—the preparation school of Nantung’s male pleasure house. “Deming is not sufficiently prepared yet.”

“Deming is sufficiently prepared in being arousing to men, wouldn’t you say?” zhaoguzhe countered with a hard, accusing look in his eyes. “Deming is fulfilling his destiny, just as any other of those of the Beautiful Way do. He is where he is safe from predators.”

“I protect the students here from predators,” Niu declared.

“I am well aware of your duties here,” said the zhaoguzhe. “Perhaps more than you are. Perhaps I appreciate more what you are supposed to be doing than you do.”

“Where—?”

But the zhaoguzhe simply gave Niu a disdainful look and turned and, hanfu—ceremonial robes—rustling against the bamboo walls of the narrow passageway into the heart of the male pleasure house, flowed away like one of the majestic ships that the growing riverside village of Nantung was famous for building.

As famous as the port city on the northern bank of the Yangtze River, near its mouth in the kingdom of Wu, was for shipbuilding, it was even more famous for its beautiful and pliable young men. In this era, Wu was the most powerful of the three Middle Kingdoms in military strength, agricultural production, and trade. Most legendary of its trade goods, though, was its supply of youths for the Beautiful Way—the world of male prostitution.

The Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia was not the only male brothel in Nantung, but it was the most expensive one and the one where the richest and most powerful patrons of the prefecture of Yangzhou, in which it was located, were clients. And it also had the most respected preparation school attached to it. Only the most beautiful and refined young men were admitted there, where, for several years, their talents for entertaining and pleasing were even further refined. The training only went so far, however. Every young man went to his first client a virgin, usually in an auction followed by an elaborate ceremony. And large fortunes were paid for the privilege of being the “first” for one of these young men.

That was why the zhaoguzhe had sent the young Deming where he did. He was dissatisfied with what he had had to do—he had to take less than Deming could normally have earned for his first taking. But the zhaoguzhe knew that time was extremely short before Niu, a very arousing young man in his own right, but a baoan—a protector—rather than a student, ruined Deming for that first entertainment. The inevitable had become obvious when the zhaoguzhe had seen the looks Deming had been giving the muscular body of Niu as the baoan sluiced off his body at the water spout at the end of his working day. Deming could not be trusted to hold himself in check any more than Niu could.

And in this Deming was more at fault than Niu was. Niu was untrained, a virile animal acting on natural instinct. Deming had been trained to control his emotions. For this transgression, Deming had to be punished.



739112.jpg
 
Last edited:
THE WITCH'S CASTLE
Published at Smashwords, March 8, 2012, by Salamando.

This is a supernatural femdom/malesub story with a heavy amount of sensual sadism and orgasm denial torment for the men. For those who enjoy that kind of thing, you can find the story here:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/139984


BLURB
They say that none who enter the Witch's Castle are ever heard from again, but treasure hunter Lucas "Hawk" Robin, aims to put that legend to the test! But instead of ancient riches, he finds a mysterious witch and her four sensual servants, intent on enslaving him to satiate their carnal hungers. Hawk must escape before their lust consumes him, and before the hunger takes hold of him as well!


EXCERPT
She settled her hand on his exposed thigh instead, and began to trace her fingertips lightly and slowly, up and down. Hawk squirmed at her touch. It was enough to keep him excited, but she did not directly touch his genitals, which was frustrating. After only a few minutes of this, his cock was starting to ache with the desire for her to touch him.

But Hawk reminded himself he was now in the clutches of a strange woman in a very strange castle, and this was not just a kinky dream he was just having. For one thing, a kinky wet dream would have had her on her knees sucking him off by now. He kept waiting for her to say something, but she didn’t, she just watched him react.

“Um…” he said, then yelped as she immediately flicked him hard on the ball sac. He sucked in a breath again, and held his tongue.

She switched hands, and thighs, and he squirmed even more. She continued to do this, and kept watching his face for his reactions, occasionally stealing a glance at his cock to watch it twitch in frustrated anticipation. It soon grew quite maddening. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore, and said, “Lady, come on, what are—” he immediately silenced and braced himself as she withdrew her hand again. This time she did not inflict any pain, however.

“You are quite virile,” she said. “You shall satisfy.”

“Um, satisfy what,” he said.

“My needs,” she said.

Hawk grinned. “Well, far be it from me to turn down a gorgeous lady, but I don’t even know your name yet.”

“I am Lady Aislinn, mistress of this castle.”

“Charmed. I am Lucas Robin. Most people call me Hawk. I’m a treasure hunter.”

“Ah,” she said. “That would explain it. It has been quite some time since we have seen any of those.”

“Indeed. Look, if you have needs that need satisfying, I would not mind being your man. In fact, I can satisfy quite well, as many a girl would attest to, were they here. However, I did come here for treasure. If it does not insult the Lady, might I offer you a deal? Say, perhaps, I give you your needed service, in exchange for a trinket or three. Or ten.” He flashed her a charming grin.

“Interesting,” she said. “I’ve never had a guest offer to whore themselves to me. But I needn’t pay for your services when I can simply take them.” She reached over, and lightly traced a fingertip up the length of his still hard cock.

Hawk jerked and his cock clenched as the simple touch send a rather impressive jolt of pleasure along his length. He must have been even more riled up than he thought, to be so sensitive! She repeated the light trace several times more, and each time, he felt his whole groin light up with pleasure. After the fifth stroke, he gasped as he felt himself nearly about to orgasm!

She stopped right then, however, and backed off, and Hawk let out a sigh of relief. Shooting off like a premature virgin was no way to impress a woman. Still, his balls were already aching. He supposed it had been at least a week since he last enjoyed female company, and the unexpectedly strong arousal combined with that, he was more pent up than he thought. Or perhaps that strangely perfumed smoke was still affecting his system.

“W-well, by all means, take away,” said Hawk. “Just let me out of these bonds.”

“Not just yet,” said Aislinn. She reached into the pocket of her robe, and slipped out a small, golden piece of metal. It was vague hook shape, though both ends were rounded. The longer side flattened out, forming a small disc at the end. She reached over to his cock, and brazenly slipped the smooth tip of the short part into the slit, while pressing the flat end of the longer part to the spot just below the frenulum. Hawk jumped, not expecting this. After a moment, however, he jumped again as he felt the hook gently pinch his organ. Aislinn removed her hand, and the hook was stuck fast.

As soon as it was secure, he felt a gentle tingle run through his organ, and his cock became even more stiff. Already hard, it swelled to maximum tension, until Jack winced. He was almost so hard it hurt. Then, the woman reached forward and traced her fingertip, just once, along his length again. Hawk let out a cry as a searing bolt of pleasure shot through his loins, and his body shook as he instantly attempted to orgasm!

But then, something strange happened. Even as he could feel his body trying to cum, it couldn’t. Hawk looked down at himself, watching his cock flex as it tried to force an ejaculation, but none was forthcoming. He couldn’t understand why. The hook only blocked maybe a third of the slit, and only went in a few millimeters at best, so he wasn’t plugged up. But somehow, he couldn’t cum! Just when he was starting to calm down, she traced her finger on his length again. This time she made sure her fingertip lingered on the hook itself, and Hawk thrashed in his bonds, moaning. She withdrew her finger and watched him calm down again. Then, just when he caught his breath, she touched him again. This time, after tracing her finger along the length, she firmly pressed her fingertip to the hook. Hawk bucked and cried out. “Enough!” he gasped. “Enough, please!”

Aislinn frowned. “Well, that didn’t take long.” She seemed disappointed, as if expecting more of a fight.

“Oh, fuck, what is this thing?” said Hawk.

“It is called the Golden Hook,” said Aislinn. “I invented it myself. I will let you discover the rest of its affects at your leisure.” She waved her hand, and suddenly, Hawk dropped down from the ring, falling through it and landing on his butt on the bare floor. “Now, then. Shall we proceed to my chamber?”

“Lady, hold up,” said Hawk. “I’m not going anywhere but out. I’m not interested in your freaky sex kinks. You want to get down, fine, but I’m not doing it with this—” Hawk jumped as he reached to remove the hook. When his hands got within six inches of himself, he felt a sharp electric shock. “What the hell?” He tried again, and again, his hand was shocked. “Hey!” He tried a few more times, even attempting to move his hand quickly, but the closer he got, the more painful the shock. He whirled on Aislinn. “Alright, take this damn thing off!”

“Now, if I did that, you might try to escape from here, and I can’t have that,” said Aislinn.

“Screw you! You think I can’t find another mage to get this removed? I’m out of here!”

Aislinn smiled, amused. “That right? Well, I suppose it would be easiest to just show you the futility of escape.” She motioned to the door. “Go ahead and try to leave.”
 
The all-time best-seller by habu (a pen name of sr71plt), Dark Angel Sounding, was relaunched because of a change in publisher on 10 March 2012.


BLURB:

A young man's personal experience and cautionary tale of falling ever deeper under the sway of a practitioner of one the most dangerous and invasive and least discussed and written of male sexual practices—sounding—in his pursuit of being totally and fully dominated and possessed. How fully can he be taken? Will he succumb to the satanic magician or escape the wand of control invading his very being.

This is the relaunch of a 2008 e-book under the same title occasioned by a change in publisher.


EXCERPT:

As the Dark Angel worked his hand under the waistband of my trousers and cupped my balls and played with my cock, my attention went back to the stage, where I saw the young man straining his muscles, his head thrown back, emitting loud moans from a slack, stretched mouth.

And then I saw why, and I involuntarily tensed inside the Dark Angel’s embrace. The burly dominator was kneeling at the end of the high side of the wedge, between the receiver’s wide-spread, cuffed legs. He was holding the end of a silver, curved, rather thin wand between two of his fingers. And he was slowly pushing it into the piss slit of the young man. As it slid in farther, the young man was panting hard and crying out a series of “yeses,” which was the only indication I had that he was enjoying this invasion of the most intimate area of his body. The burly man twirled the wand slighting inside the slit, and the young man groaned and grunted his ecstasy.

And then the wand was being extracted—slowly and dramatically. A sigh went through the audience. When extracted, it looked like a good four inches had been inside the slit.
I felt like I couldn’t breathe and discovered that this was largely because the Dark Angel was holding me tight, almost smothering me in his embrace. And he was humming softly to himself.


REVIEW:

“This is a wild ride from beginning to end, with graphic and intense descriptions of both physical and mental trials. The scenes are both explicit and erotic and it is captivating to watch as the young man begins to embrace the level of domination he deeply desires. For those who enjoy domination stories, this is an excellent selection, which delves into a level of possession that few are willing to explore. I recommend this story for readers who are open to very rough treatment as there is quite a bit of pain involved, but it leads to unparalleled levels of pleasure. These are some of the most intense domination scenes I have ever read and they continue to resonate long after reading.”—Emily, Rainbow Reviews, 4/5 stars!


750124.jpg
 
Big Cock

Smashwords: Big Cock


Jim Mack is an 18-year-old man, growing up with a very large cock.
Hannah is a rich lady who owns a near bankrupt factory. Heather is Hannah's 18-year-old daughter. Hannah could still be a rich lady, it the factory goes bankrupt. However, lots of people would be out of a job.
In order for the company to survive, Hannah and Jim have to take part in a customer sex party. Hannah and some hired girls screw customer executives and Jim screws the other owner lady. The company survives and Jim gets to be Supervisor.
The company is still on shaky ground and a major customer wants to screw his own 18-year-old daughter. The only way that the daughter will do what her father wants is if she's not the only daughter screwing her father and there's also a new convertible involved. Both Hannah and Heather have to screw, if the company is to survive. The action is successful and the company again survives. Jim is then promoted to Assistant Manager.
The company is now poised to survive, when an opportunity arises for the company to move from survival to prosperity. A black owned company wants a sex orgy and they can't get it back home. If Hannah's company will set up the orgy, Hannah's company will get contracts that will let her company prosper and jobs will be safe. By now, Jim sets things up and recruits the requested girls. The requested girls are white, black and Asian. Jim then has to test the girls. In an inspired move, Jim also furnishes a fully dressed 'Secretary' to 'run things.' The orgy is on and it's wall to wall sex. The Hannah, Heather and the hired girls service the customers. When the customers need a bit of rest, the girls show them a bit of girl-girl action. Jim services the black owners wife. The black owner then decides that he has to have the 'Secretary.' Jim then 'forces' the fake Secretary to service the black owner. The party then runs until the black guys can't get it up anymore, even with lip service on their cocks. The orgy is a success and the black owner signs a profitable new contract. Hannah's company will now operate at a nice profit and all is well. Jim gets promoted to Manager.
Hannah's company then needs to do an installation in Hawaii. Jim has been pushing the technical staff pretty hard and he lets as many of the staff go in the Hawaii trip as he can. The unsupervised technical staff then decides to rent some Hawaiian pussy. Of course, the wives of the technical staff find out and the wives want revenge, divorce is even discussed. Then the ladies want the professional staff Xmas party to be a strip bar party. Jim tries to talk them out of it, but to no avail. Hannah tries to talk them out of it, but to no avail. Jim then sets up a private strip bar party. Hannah and Heather will have to be waitresses at the party and they will have to go topless, if all of the other ladies do.
The wives work up some strip routines for the party, mostly pretty lame. One exception is a mousey little lady who obviously can't play the topless stripper role. However, no one thinks to tell Mousey and she steals the show. Mousey gets topless and then nude. The rest of the ladies try to keep up, but they mainly get naked.
The party ends with several of the ladies exiting the party in the nude.

9df7d33ef4c8cd9d37f235c3df36311daf0d8551


Size can make you a star.

Check it out! Big Cock
 
Wow, congrats on not having Smashwords kick that out (genuinely congrats). From the moanings I've been hearing, Smashwords has been slashing erotica holdings left and right the last couple of days. (Is this a relaunch? Is marked as an August 2011 work.)
 
Wow, congrats on not having Smashwords kick that out (genuinely congrats). From the moanings I've been hearing, Smashwords has been slashing erotica holdings left and right the last couple of days. (Is this a relaunch? Is marked as an August 2011 work.)

Know I shouldn't be posting here, but seeing your last post I wanted to put this up

http://www.smashwords.com/about/beta

read the most recent update. I don't know what you have seen them slashing and why Richard is worrying about his incest, because this appears to be over and I never saw anything saying he was cutting anything while awaiting Paypal's decision.
 
Know I shouldn't be posting here, but seeing your last post I wanted to put this up

http://www.smashwords.com/about/beta

read the most recent update. I don't know what you have seen them slashing and why Richard is worrying about his incest, because this appears to be over and I never saw anything saying he was cutting anything while awaiting Paypal's decision.

There was cutting. Five of mine were inactivated by Smashwords and the publisher had to rewrite the blurbs to get them back up. And I don't have anything up that's anywhere close to what R.Richard's August "Big Cocks" has in his blurb.
 
Released on 17 March 2012 by BarbaranSpy, a new GM novella, The Indian Doctor, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB:

In the relentlessly demanding vein of habu’s deep dive into the darkness of sounding in his shocking and absorbing Dark Angel Sounding, The Indian Doctor follows the spiral of a narcissistic, sexually ambivalent fading male model into the abyss of sexual control and debauchery in decadent Bangkok. By the time the protagonist catches on to where he’s being taken, he is too far down the slippery slope of painful desire to control his own wants or to escape his sexual predator. Or is he?


EXCERPT:

I now understand that my subconscious was miles ahead of my “surface” brain on knowing what I wanted. Male models apparently are as justly characterized as thick brained as female models are reputed to be. I suppose I was more narcissistic in my youth and early adulthood, though, assuming that love came from the mirror and that sensuality was merely a fake technique applied to TV commercials.

I suppose that I had been desired for my looks and hit upon by men into my twenties, but I had been too taken with myself to notice. There had been gropes in public urinals, to be sure, and as they increased in frequency, they did increasingly set themselves in my subconscious as something to wonder about and to think upon. But I clearly separated them from real life—which to me were straight, white teeth, a firm body, and a good job, wife, and family to propel me into the comfortable life.

So, when my spiral started for real, down into the world of realized desire, and all of that subconscious thinking about it was being drawn to the surface, there was no blame to cast—other than on my own self-indulgent fighting of any thoughts of what really aroused me in any significant way.

I’d seen the Indian doctor (if he really was a doctor—but, of course, as I later found out, he was) work the young men on the gym floor and in the shower room. There was no reason my surface brain wouldn’t know he was a sexual predator—or what his chosen prey was. In the end, I’m really glad it happened, though. Well, glad on one level. Finding man-on-man sex was freeing for me.

The Indian was a magician really—and I was the world’s worst dummy.



760221.jpg
 
Cinderella Thyme is here

Hi everyone! I’m Mia Natasha. My new novel, Cinderella Thyme, is finally here. It’s the sequel to Cinderella Club and is available from Excessica Publishing -

:heart:Mia:heart:

TITLE: Cinderella Thyme
AUTHOR: Mia Natasha
GENRE(S): Erotic Romance, BDSM
WORD COUNT: 105,000
PRICE: $6.99
FIREBOLT LEVEL: level 4
EXCESS LEVEL: excess 4
ENDING: HFN

BUY NOW!
http://www.excessica.com/books/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39&products_id=487

BLURB:

Eighteen-year-old Thyme Smytheson desires an exciting life away from Connecticut suburbia - where she can maintain her bohemian artistic lifestyle. But it’s not with boyfriend John Magpie, who happens to be the son of Blue Pumice frontman Jenkins Magpie, and it’s certainly not in high school.

A chance meeting with a mysterious man at a club called Slave changes her life, awakening her submissive desires. Slavko Fukov trains her using a formula based on the Nine Gifts of the Spirit. As Thyme acquires knowledge, she falls deeper into this strange new Cinderella world while trying to make sense of it. Slavko’s Slavic twist on the Cinderella fairy-tale causes Thyme to question everything that’s real, including the truth about her mother’s death. Who is her True Master? Is it John, Tommy or the elusive Darwin Darlington? And how will she make the leap into a real Dominant/submissive relationship once she finds him? Will she survive despite the destructive downward spiral that threatens her physically and mentally?

Cinderella Thyme is a story about redemption, forgiveness and second chances. All the characters from Mia Natasha’s debut novel, Cinderella Club, return for this revealing flashback-filled sequel.



WARNINGS: This book contains BDSM, m/f, f/f, anal, oral, strong language, and other graphically expressed sexual situations some may find objectionable.


KEYWORDS: BDSM training, bondage, erotic art, sex slavery, sexualized Cinderella fairy-tale, group sex, romance, mental illness


EXCERPT:


He always seemed to speak in riddles, she thought. She’d been his prisoner for several weeks. How many more tests were necessary before he’d let her go?

She thrust against the intrusion again, concentrating on her heart’s desire. To be free finally, but only from this man, this place. She was a submissive creature who would likely seek out another form of incarceration at the hands of a man. A specific man, someday. Bound as she was now, with hands behind her back, legs roped against the legs of the stool, its protruding pole fitting snuggly inside of her, she thought of that boy as she imagined what he would look like now, as a thirty year old man.

He’d take her into his arms and profess his undying love for her. Then he’d slap her into the antique irons of slavery from a storage room hidden well beneath the Roslyn Castle and keep her naked always, for his eyes only. His cock would be her gag….

Oh, god! Oh, Tommy!

He’ll come for me, she thought. He will, I know he will. And he’ll break the curse instead of my heart.
 
Broken Book Three: Crossroads.

Now on sale at Smashwords

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/143558.

Megan is at a crossroads. There is no doubt that she is in love her brother, But Mark has just been accepted into law school and has a bright future. Megan cannot even make it through a day without a drink and doesn't want to bring her brother down. As much as she wants to be with him, she knows it can never be. Or can it? After all they've been through, don't they deserve to be happy?


Based on my Literotica Series Siblings with Benefits, Broken book three contains three previously unreleased chapters, including Megan's first time with a woman, as Betty introduces her to the finer points of the softer sex.



attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • BrokenIIIinsidecoverlit.jpg
    BrokenIIIinsidecoverlit.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Brother Teacher

Smashwords: Brother, Teacher

Carl and Carla, brother and sister, find themselves in dire financial straits when their father dies.
Before and after high school graduation, they both have to go to work. To earn a living.
Carla is trying to snag a local boy of wealthy family. Things seemed to be going well for Carla until she comes back home from a big Saturday date. Carla finally let the boy screw her and it was a disaster.
Carl finally pries the information out of Carla and offers his help.
With no other real option, Carl starts to train Carla to be the kind of sex partner who can snare her wealthy boy.
Carl makes his sister strip for him and then they have sex.
The initial sessions aren't very satisfying, at least for Carla. However, they keep at it and Carla slowly comes around.
Carl slowly gets Carla to participate, instead of just lying there.
Carla then goes off for a Saturday date with her wealthy boy and the training pays off! Carla satisfies her date.
It then seems that Carla and her wealthy boy, Daniel, want to double date with Carl and Daniel's sister. Carla then tells Carl that Daniel and Dani, his sister, have also screwed one another.
Carl then figures out that the entire rich family must have been involved in sexual action.
Carl and Carla then go on a double date with Daniel and Dani.
It turns out that Dani might be interested in Carl, because of problems at the factory that her family owns and Carl works.
Carl is clever and might be able to solve problems that are close to shutting down the plant. However, before Carl can qualify, he and Carla have to prove that they are engaging in the same kind of sex that Daniel and Dani do.
The situation starts with public sex and then shifts to group sex and incest.
The sex starts with intercourse, but then moves onto oral sex.
Carl and Carla pass the tests. However, Carl realizes that he will now need to train Dani, just as he trained Carla,


904928eedc3aa6965c3e49371b2108fc795e5fc7


Dynamite sex requires training!

Check it out! Brother, Teacher
 
I put my own sexy pictures on my 16 erotic ebooks.

[self-promotion is reserved for authors with work on this site. thank you for your understanding! - admin]
 
Captured Princess

Smashwords: Captured Princess

A Princess is captured by an evil Count.
The Count seizes the gold and jewels that the Princess had.
Then, the Count forces the Princess to strip, not only in front of him, but also in front of his men at arms.
The Princess' strip is followed by fondling and then descent into total sexual debauchery. Not only is the Princess forced to have sex, she has to have sex while others watch.
The Count has the Princess and then his men at arms also have a bound Princess.
As a part of the forced sex, the Princess must also service the men orally.
Then, there's a surprise conclusion, involving a well hung dwarf.


dab24bb755f57283f7c1ab934e4673a192283c65


What if she wants to be captured?

Check it out! Captured Princess
 
Congrats on the book--even though this isn't recent release. This is from November of last year. Do wonder, however, why you bother to post a imageless cover.
 
Congrats on the book--even though this isn't recent release. This is from November of last year. Do wonder, however, why you bother to post a imageless cover.

I want to perpare the reader for content, not cover, prior to the reader going to Smashwords.
 
I want to perpare the reader for content, not cover, prior to the reader going to Smashwords.

Smashwords has more detailed category choices to put your book than Amazon. People are usually searching by category.

Just my two cents, but as a consumer, when looking for e-books, if I see a cover like this I roll my eyes and move away.

To me, if an author doesn't want to make an effort to have a decent cover, it's not worth my effort to check it out.

stock photos are $3-$4. splurge, it will probably sell better.
 
Back
Top