Corsets

hbcacouple

Literotica Guru
How about a corsets thread? Years ago in California we frequented a body piercing shop. Two of the young women that worked there sere seriously into corsets. They wore light lace-up corsets as outerwear. Tiny waists, beautiful curves. I still get excited just thinking about how sexy they looked!

How about a corsets thread? Years ago in California we frequented a body piercing shop. Two of the young women that worked there sere seriously into corsets. They wore light lace-up corsets as outerwear. Tiny waists, beautiful curves. I still get excited just thinking about how sexy they looked!

I think they look nice but dang, the pain! Not for me.

the problem with wearing a corset seems to me finding someone to lace it or hook it up in the back. I love how they feel and shape my body.

Fancy corsets make excellent dressy outerwear in conjunction with a nice skirt and sometimes a little jacket. Fun to see when people realize what it is...

The moment when you wish you could "like" posts.
I've a serious love for corsets. I used to have two *fabulous* ones. I really need to replace them at some point. Though I'd never be able to get away with them as outerwear. Ejredlady I used to jerryrig my mom's dressing stick to do it myself. I'm a bit flexible. ;-)
Or you could go this route: https://www.livestrong.com/article/1004185-put-corset-alone/

First time I wore a corset...it was at a kink party. I was in my 20's. The Mistress put it on me...in front of the entire party. There were audible gasps when she cinched me...I whimpered..and then she displayed me...it was overwhelming..the feeling of the corset, and being the treat of the party. Xxo

The moment when you wish you could "like" posts.
I've a serious love for corsets. I used to have two *fabulous* ones. I really need to replace them at some point. Though I'd never be able to get away with them as outerwear. Ejredlady I used to jerryrig my mom's dressing stick to do it myself. I'm a bit flexible. ;-)
Or you could go this route: https://www.livestrong.com/article/1004185-put-corset-alone/

thank you for the link. i'm inspired!

Corsets are so hot. I attend the renaissance festival in my area a few times a year just to see all the pretty women wearing them. Some are so incredibly detailed.

the problem with wearing a corset seems to me finding someone to lace it or hook it up in the back. I love how they feel and shape my body.
If you are lacing alone you can use a wall hook.
You place the lace on the hook a walk away to keep it tight, with practice it works.
Most corsets are tied in the center so you can work each eyelet tight and keep the tension until you have them all and tie the bow.

If you are lacing alone you can use a wall hook.
You place the lace on the hook a walk away to keep it tight, with practice it works.
Most corsets are tied in the center so you can work each eyelet tight and keep the tension until you have them all and tie the bow.

I like that, very creative too, Sissysalina!

I have been performing burlesque for several years and I love my basques, so sexy. I feel fantastic when I'm wearing one. If you get one that's fitted correctly they are really comfortable. Also remember to wait ten minutes after it is fastened, then you can tighten it again, as your muscles etc will have relaxed, so your waist is even smaller.

Does anyone have any recommendations for summer weight corsets? While corsets are beautiful to behold, I mostly wear them for practical purposes. Since I had half of my stomach muscles carved out for me (fuck cancer), I've found that wearing a corset semiregularly provides some comfort and pain relief. Now that it's getting warmer outside, I'm not sure I can continue though. I don't want to roast alive like some kind of laced up Hot Pocket!

the problem with wearing a corset seems to me finding someone to lace it or hook it up in the back.

There are a variety available that lace in the front if you're not opposed to that look. My personal favorite is one that laces both in the back and the front so that I can adjust the back, put it on, and then lace the front to close it without any assistance needed.

PrisonerOfDoubt said:
Does anyone have any recommendations for summer weight corsets?

Perhaps wearing a waist trainer or an underbust corset with a light-weight tank top, or thin shirt?

What an obscene sight!!😷

I saw myself in a corset once.🙄 Once was enough. A mistress, who I had seen before, suddenly produced this corset and laced me up. Although I was surprised I naturally didn’t stop her and after she finished she told me to look at myself in a full length mirror.😳 Naked except for this corset I was an obscene sight.😷 It would have frightened away the most eager sex attacker.🤓 But it was funny.😂

My occasional pro Domme lady friend always wears a black leather laced one. She is average height (plus heels) and quite petite. It looks fantastic!

My absolute favourite thing to wear! I think I have around 15 now, they’re easy enough to get on once you get the hang of them but putting yourself in the hands of an experienced lacer is just divine ❣️

I find it pretty interesting that most of the corset shops in nyc are owned by Hasidic Jews. It’s very interesting being in there.

Does anyone have any recommendations for summer weight corsets? While corsets are beautiful to behold, I mostly wear them for practical purposes. Since I had half of my stomach muscles carved out for me (fuck cancer), I've found that wearing a corset semiregularly provides some comfort and pain relief. Now that it's getting warmer outside, I'm not sure I can continue though. I don't want to roast alive like some kind of laced up Hot Pocket!

Late is late, sorry!
I'm so sorry that you *need* to wear one. I'm not in the same boat medically, but I do wear evey day despite the weather ( where I live it was 113F last week). I've learned a few tricks that might help if you are wearing under clothes. Have you ever watched any videos about compression garments? The process I use is similar. Shower, cornstarch in any areas that may sweat think bellybutton, or leg creases. Then I wear a light cotton garment under the corset, waist trainer, or compression garment. Lastly the item itself. It may seem counter intuitive that adding layers would help, but it does. The cotton wicks away the heat.

Do you need something custom made? There's quite a few corsetieres who combine tightlacing and medical corsetry needs. You can request a mesh that is suitable for hotter weather and accommodate any body asymmetry or special shaping and support.

For an off-the-rack mesh corset I'd probably go for Mystic City, the staff there are very helpful and knowledgeable.

You can learn to do it yourself its a pain tho. Loose lace it so its not too difficult to clip weave the laces so that one dose the bottom and the other the top and get pulling. Although my bff is better she is brutal she is like breath in then pulls the laces with her hands and boots you away with her foot but after omg the shape

Back