A Strange Twist of Table Top -Closed to SRP_Lover19-

amon_darknight

Say Goodnighttothe Badguy
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Posts
6,840
There Riven hid in the shadows, watching, waiting for his companions. He was a Drow rogue, his white hair pulled back in a pony tail, his eyes white, his black leather armor hugged his frame, his body lean, he held his position as he heard the men in armor walk by. He waited for his female companion to intervene and distract with her femanine charms...

IRL:
A man sat at the table with four others, 3 guys and 1 girl, that Dungeon master was Charles, he was a heavier set man, dark hair, short and spikey, wearing glasses, loose baggy clothes, the man to his right goes by Vinne, he played a half orc warrior, Vinnie was tall and skinny, had bad acne, his hair was long and messy and he wore glasses, he laughed a lot, and Paul was the other side of the table, opposite the DM, he had shaggy brown hair, neat and brushed back, he was in okay shape, had a bit of a beer belly, but good looking, compared to the others. They looked at the girl that was invited by the DM, like Paul, they both were good friends with Charles and did enjoy Dungeons and Dragons, Paul just hid his geeky side from the outside world.

Paul: "Okay DM, I am hiding, waiting for the busty one to distract so I can steal the key we need..."

They all looked to the girl player that sat at the table, Charles popped some cheetos in his mouth, while Paul drank some mountain due and waited.

Paul always did gaze a bit the only female dungeons and dragons player he knew, he always dreamed of playing with a girl, in the game... he wanted to do other things as well, but he could never get the balls to actually say something to her. She was really hot, intimidating even... Paul saw her kind of look his way as she looked at her character sheet.
 
Jade walked up to the men in her revealing outfit flirting with them waiting for her companion to move. She was wearing a revealing dress that was cut to show off her large breasts and thick firm thighs. She usal wore her barbarian armor which was just as revealing. Her character had the same physical build as Jade in real life but the only thing she change was the hair color which in game the character had brown hair.



IRL:

Jessica looked around the table noticing that she was getting more stares from the others there though she didn't mind the attention she was getting. She was used to having men stare at her and with the help of actual magic she could hear the perverted things that they would think about her which turned her on. Though she didn't wear her usual clothing she wore to this game a plain purple tshirt and blue jeans both were somewhat form fitting. She could tell that Paul was checking her out and planned on flirting with him during the game if she could.

Jessica: "Ok DM I walk up to the men in my dress that is very revealing but doesn't show everything and start to flirt with them."

Jessica grabbing her D20in one hand incase she had to roll for the success of her flirting and with her other hand she placed it on Paul's thigh though to the outside world it looked as if she was just sitting there. She had a few more real world powers including the ability to make herself and any act she was doing invisible including who she was doing it with. She quietly placed a pair of glasses on his lap with a note saying "if you wear these glasses you can see anything you want." She removed her hand wondering if he would put on the glasses.
 
Paul smiled as he looked to Jessica. She was really hot, he never woyld have imagined a girl like her to want to hang out with a group like this. He knew Charles took pictures of her while pretending to look up stuff in game and he jerked off to them. Paul just nodded. It was game time.

"Okay Chuck, I am going to sneak..."

Charles the DM cut him off.

"Jessica... You need to be more descriptive, how are you flirting with them, can you show me?"

Charles hoped she would show him. He held his phone up, trying to record this. Paul kind of jumped a bit, he looked down and saw nothing, he looked to Jessica and saw her thinking, was she actually going to do it. Than Paul looked back at his thigh and saw a pair of glasses and a note. He read it and wondered. Be again looked at Jessica, but she did not look back at him. He looked to them and put them on... Anything I want?

Still all attention was on Jessica. He wanted to see what Jessica looked like under her clothes... He wondered....
 
Jessica looked over at the DM before saying "This is a game of imagination right so why don't you use your imagination." leaning over so she could give the DM a clothed view while Paul could get a great view of her bare chest. She didn't need to look over to know that Paul was wearing the glasses she left on his lap. She knew that her large breasts drove any man crazy but out of the group Paul was the one she wanted to help grant his wildest fantasies. She didn't know if what she was doing was even working on the DM seeing how she was still clothed.
 
Paul saw them, there out in the open. Her bare chest, her huge rack. Oh my it was so nice. Paul had to put his hands down to cover his crotch, he was tenting his pants.

"Oh come on now Jessica, you can at least describe to us, so we can use our imagination better."

He grinned at her.

"It would help me better RP the situation..."

He did not know what was happening, but he sure did not want it to end, he wanted to see more of her, more of her oppai, her perfect tits.
 
"Lets just say that she might be feeling their muscles but she is also brushing up against them with her large breasts and hips." Jessica said before getting up to stretch so that Paul could see more of her body.


"Well DM is that enough?" She asked turning so that Paul could get a great view of her big bubble butt. She sat down hoping that he got a good look at everything else that she showed him.
 
She was showing everything off to him. He saw it all, he really didnt know what was happening. He didnt care. When she stood up and he saw her stretch he saw how much of a booty she had. Paul groaned soflty and he stood up.

"Bio break... Brb"

He had to walk carefully, he was on the verge of cumming in his pants. He took one last glance at Jessica and went into the bathroom. He closed the door and turned the light on.

"Jeez... What is going on?"

He stroked his hard cock, aimed at the toliet. He could only think of Jessica and how her body looked. How he wanted to see his cock between her tits, feel how soft and warm they were, but also how he wanted to feel her tongue and lips on his cock

He moaned softly, close... So close to cumming.
 
Jessica walked behind him making sure to make it seem that she was still in her seat and that no one could see them. She knew all the things Paul wanted to do to her making her horny. She walked into the bathroom behind him quietly getting herself undressed. She walked behind him nuzzling him while she reached around grabbing his cock. "Why don't you let me take care of that so you can enjoy it." she said as she pressed her naked self harder on him.
 
He was shocked when he felt someone grab his cock, the hands were small, warm and so soft, that of a woman. He sighed relief, but moaned out as he felt large breasts push into his back. They were so soft, so warm. He looked back to see Jessica.

"Jessica...??!! What are you doing?"

She did not let go of his cock, she kept stroking it for him and he moaned out, when she ran her thumb across the head of his sensitive cock he groaned and shot his cum out, spraying it into the toiliet. Paul gasped and panted as he could could see the look on Jessica's face. She was naked, she was so hot, and his cock was raging hard.

"Jessica? Are you okay?"
 
Jessica didn't say a word to Paul she just knelt down in front of him and sandwiched his still hard cock between her large breasts. "I am fine and ready to grant you any sexual wish or fantasy you have. She started to massage his cock again and this time she licked the tip every time it popped out.
 
He still didn't understand what was happening here, I mean it was plain and clear, but why. She was of the Uber hot class and Paul... well, he was not part of a class, he did not even think he was good looking. He moaned out as he felt his cock hugged by two warm and soft pillows. He saw the look on her face and that made him groan out, she wanted this, this was no mistake...

"Jessica..."

Her statement, it was something he only heard in porn, or in his dreams. But this was really happening.

"Jessica... anything I want?"

He started stroke her hair back.

"I want to kiss you, I want to feel your tongue on mine..."

He moaned, feeling her tongue lick over the head of his cock.

"I want to make out with you first."
 
Jessica grinned before getting up and placing a deep kiss on Paul's lips. She wrapped her body around his resting her pussy on his cock and while they were kissing she slipped a round orb into his mouth making him swallow it. She continued to kiss him grinding her pussy on his cock.
 
Jessica was amazing, her body was all over his, her perfect tits mashed against his chest, her lips pressed against his, he felt her hot pussy on his cock. He could only moan as she sexually attacked him. She was the wolf and she had her prey. Paul kissed her back, letting his tongue lick over hers, making those sexy sloppy noises, she felt his cock pulse against her covered pussy. He moaned and thrust his hips so his cock slid over her wet cunt.

He swallowed the pill she slipped him and did not think anything if what it was. He loved what they were doing. He pulled back and looked to her.

"What about the game?"

He grinned at her.
 
"We can go back to it if you want." Jessica said giving him one last kiss before she started to gather up her clothes she slipped out of hdr thong and threw them at Paul smiling before she put her clothes back on and sat at the table. Little did she tell him the orb she slipped into his mouth was designed to make him horny and keep him horny until he was sexually fulfilled that night.
 
He saw her leave the bathroom and he saw her thong on his lap. What just happened? His cock was raging hard and he wanted Jessica. She was the first woman to ever want to touch him, Paul was not a ladies man, he was just plain and boring to them. He picked her thong up and held it to his face, he inhaled her scent, he felt how wet she was as her thong was drenched. He felt the glasses still on his face and he licked the fabric that covered her pussy and he moaned as he tasted her. He than put the panties and wrapped them around his cock and he stroked it a few times, feeling the slick fabric slide over his cock, up and down her thong went over his cock. He moaned out as he shot another load of cum out of his cock, it covered her thong and he panted, but he felt his cock was still raging hard.

"Jessica..."

He cleaned himself up a bit and left her thong wrapped around his cock, he tucked himself away and had a hard time with it, he carefully walked out and back to the game, he saw Jessica had this smirk on her face as she looked to him, again he could see her tits out and his cock throbbed, he took his seat next to her and cleared his throat.

"Sorry... I was a bit backed up... where were we?"

The DM drank some more of his soda and rolled the dice.

"Well, you were stealing the key as Jessica was distracting them."

Paul looked to Jessica again and saw how she showed her big tits off to him. Was Jessica some kind of Succubus or something, it was like she knew he was wearing these glasses. His cock throbbed in his pants, there was a clear outline of his cock, thick and hard.

"Okay... DM, I snatch the key and run to hide in cover, I wait for Jade at the spot we agreed upon."

He rolled the dice, but had to hold back a moan as his cock was super sensitive right now.
 
Jessica smirked inwardly as she watched Paul try to do anything without moaning out. The orb she gave him worked like a charm and she knew he would stay hard until he cummed all he wanted. She slowly trailed her toes up his leg to his hard on and she started to rub it with her foot. She knew that no one could see under the table so what she was doing wasn't going to be seen so she didn't hesitate to do more. She grabbed his cock between her big toe and the other stroking it with her foot like the foot was a hand.
 
Paul felt her foot and he looked to her, a bit worried, but it felt so good. He held back a moan as she was stroking his cock with her soft feet, she could feel her thong wrapped around his cock, he kept glancing up at her, but had to not let his stare linger. She was going to make him cum right there, he really did not want to cum in front of the others, he did not want to be embarrassed. But it was so hard with what she was doing. He moved back and stood up before she made him cum, he panted and the GM and other friend looked to him.

"I am going to get something to drink, I am thirsty."

He looked to Jessica and walked to the kitchen. He wanted her to follow him, he wanted to touch her, feel her body against his, he wanted to cum on her.
 
Jessica followed behind Paul and as soon as they got out of sight of the others she grabbed his cock then cooed saying "such a dirty boy wrapping my thong around your cock I should bend you over and give you a good spanking." He started to grind pussy against his ass in a humping motion. She continued to tease him slowly stroking him as she dry humps him.
 
When they got out of sight of everyone Paul felt Jessica start to tease him again, she let her ass grind against him, she stroked his cock through his pants. She teased the hell out of him. Paul felt he needed to take control here, he had seen enough porn. He quickly put his hands on Jessica's shoulders and pushed her into the fridge, not letting her turn around, he held her firmly against the fridge.

"You are such a damn tease... you need to tell me what is going on here, I can see you with these glasses, I mean you a naked through my eyes, but I can tell everyone else sees you with your clothes on. Tell me what is going on."

He held her as he ground his own hard on against her ass, she felt his hard cock slide up and down the crack of her ass, he spanked her hard on the ass as he waited to hear her answer. He wanted her so bad, but he also wanted to learn about what was going on.
 
"The things that you want dirty boy." Jade said pulling his hips in closer as he ground himself into her ass. "I have the ability to read the deepest darkest sexual desires of men and I want to help yoy fulfill yours." She said popping her bottom against his cock slapping his cock with her ass cheeks. "But there is limits like no minors, nothing that belongs in the toilet, and no beastality." She finished letting his teasing take over moaning out as her juices ran down her leg.
 
He took in her words and he figured they made sense. These glasses prove it. The lust was burning more than his curiosity, there was always time for questions later.

But there was a deep dark fetish he had. He was into neko girls in some dirty comics he read. He just thought they were so sexy...

But he had something more to deal with and it was a hot magical girl named Jessica here grinding her hot ass up and down his pant covered cock. He reached down and took his cock out and suddenly felt she was naked as well, just like he was seeing in the glasses, he had to feel her, had to feel what her hot, wet pussy felt like. He let his cock slide right right to her pussy, but he was a virgin and missed her pussy, his cock hit everywhere but her hole... He was rushing, he wanted her he needed her.

He still held her to the wall, not letting her move much, but still he was a virgin...
 
Jade moved her hips so that with the next thrust he would enter her. She groaned as she felt Paul fill her pussy with his cock. She started to fuck herself with his cock as he marveled at the sensation of his first pussy. She already knew his deepest fantasy and if she wasn't ok with it she wouldn't have let things go as far as they have already. "Hmmmm come on fuck me it isn't as fun if you do everything yourself." She moaned out trying to get his attention back.
 
The way her pussy felt was something that he could not believe. Being inside her love tunnel felt as if one million tiny hands were rubbing over his cock, stroking, gripping, almost not letting him pull out.

Her words encouraged him, gave him confidence. He moaned out and reached to grab her soft hair and he pulled back as he started to thrust his hips. This was his first time having sex, he owned a few oneholes, but this was way better. He thrust his hips, moving his hard cock in and out of her.

He heard the sounds they were making. Her moans, the slick sounds coming from her pussy, the slapping of skin against skin. It was all too much, but he saw the look on her face as he pounded his cock into her. Her tongue was out, her eyes glazed over. How he moaned and let loose his cum inside of her. He breathed hard as he felt his cock was still rock hard.

"Jessica... You... You are amazing... I have always had a crush on you... And look. We just fucked like bunnies... Thank you..."

His cock was still rock hard as he spoke.

"What did I do to deserve this? I mean you could be with any guy? Why me? I never thought you were interested before?"

He looked to her.
 
"Does it matter why? Don't question it just let it happen or you will ruin it by over thinking the situation." Jessica said giving him a kiss before saying "we better get back to the game before they start to look for us." She started getting dressed still giving him a show as she put everything on.

"Well guys what did I miss while I was gone?" She asked as she sat down in her seat her pussy still wet and her nipples still hard poking through her shirt. She knew that every sign showed that she just had sex but she wasn't going to say anything unless Paul said something to them first.
 
Paul just stared wide eyed at her as she got off him and got dressed.

"Wait... What? Im sorry to have ruined..."

He sighed again as she walked away. He dressed and got bacl to the table. Both Charles and Vinnie looked at him and than at Jessica and wondered. Paul looked to them both and shrugged.

"Okay Chuck... Where were we? Stealing the key and?"

Both Charles and Vinnie still stared at mainly Jessica, seeing her nipples poking through her tight shirt. But they tore there signt from her to look at Paul and wonder. Paul just shook his head. Seeing Jessica and her long hair kind of messy and how her huge tits moved with her breathing that seemed to be quickened.

Paul wanted more of her, but didn't know why she stopped earlier.

Charles shook his head and looked to his phone and stood up.

"I think We should take a break, maybe get some food."

Vinnie just looked at Jessica, seeing her in a very turned on state and how Paul looked, he wondered. Paul looked to Jessica.

"Yes, lets break for food. Jessica want to go with me to this taco place I know of?"

Charles looked to Paul and just shook his head.

"Paul take her, vinnie and I will order pizza."

Paul nodded.

"Yes, so Jessica and I can discuss strat..."

He looked to her and had no idea what was going to happen next...
 
Back
Top