What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacuzzi room at the hotel or a visit to the physical therapist? hmmmm

hands down the PT dude....better massage and may, hopefully, actually fix the ailments that are hindering ya

of course, jacuzzi rooms are always nice....I stand corrected, i see your dilemma

Watched my dog drag his ass across my carpet. I think that about sums up my 2012. If he does it again in 2013 I will just put him down.

My world was a whole lot simpler when I wandered through it without my emotions out there.

Watched my dog drag his ass across my carpet. I think that about sums up my 2012. If he does it again in 2013 I will just put him down.

Thinking if I had a dog, it would do that too, which also would sum up (the latter part) of my year. And yes, I'd terminate it as well.

Funny stuff 'Clowns'

Quit thinking, start doing
Work smarter, not harder...
Shit or get off the pot...
Make it happen...
If I go there, he will cum....

Before the hope was to make it to Wednesday. Now it's to get to Monday. Why can I never live in the moment? :confused:

NO Gummy Trains... its Full Moon Friday and people are cranky and I am going into hiding as of 6 pm I think for the weekend

They're calling it "Frazzled Friday" here...the term describing the day when people get to the very end of their tolerance of their families and wish they would/could just feck off home...add a Full moon into the mix and that's just not funny...:cool:

They're calling it "Frazzled Friday" here...the term describing the day when people get to the very end of their tolerance of their families and wish they would/could just feck off home...add a Full moon into the mix and that's just not funny...:cool:

I work with the general public and I just have to say that these people are cranky, they are moody, they need chocolate, and I don't even know what half of them are saying because non of them are making coherent sense.. and its been this way ALL week. I just have to say that now its filtering to me and I am normally a pretty cherry person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back