Star City- The Heroes of Tomorrow OOC

Oh snappp! How about:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=550006131698417&story_fbid=597611696937860

?? Although I can't give props or condone THAT specific representation(gotta cover my butt, y'see??)! Hehe. Thanks for looking out though...but really. You just can't *PLEASE* everyone, can you??? *tease* :)

"AmenRa": Wow. You certainly make it easy for someone like me, that may not....so much....be a *DC* fanatic, like some of you others......really find a character like Martian Manhunter so appealing! Especially after a bad ass profile like that one you just wrote!

Is it appropriate for me to.......say.......that I find your 'niece' quite appealing as well? *dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* Ahaha ;)

...people RP on Facebook?

Huh.

And, yes: Amen is the very best of good people, and is, like Lunar, an old friend from fondly-remembered times.

Most of them fond memories involve him being green and eating Oreos.

Or calling down thunder with a mighty Uru hammer.

Or wearing a hat and wielding a whip.

But yeah. I'm not entirely convinced he *isn't* J'onn J'onzz.
 
...people RP on Facebook?

Huh.

And, yes: Amen is the very best of good people, and is, like Lunar, an old friend from fondly-remembered times.

Most of them fond memories involve him being green and eating Oreos.

Or calling down thunder with a mighty Uru hammer.

Or wearing a hat and wielding a whip.

But yeah. I'm not entirely convinced he *isn't* J'onn J'onzz.


But, my eyes are blue.

At least in this form....
 
Vicious? Or BESTEST????

post-30381-Is-it-too-much-to-ask-for-both-zyJv.gif

Also...Lumberjanes!

Tell me of this. Is it good? My local comic shop says it is good.
 
Every issue makes me smile like I'm opening a present, makes me giggle like I'm 13, and makes me laugh out loud at least 4 times.
So yes, it is very, VERY good.

Sounds like a rollicking good time!

I need to make a new pull list.
 
does anyone know where our fearless leader has gone???

Need to know if I am writing hero or villain LOL
 
Howdy!
Nah, I don't do well in group threads.
I'm just here to stalk Chas.
:D
And by participating in a group-thread, I am in turn counter-stalking Vail.

It's a vicious cycle.

;)
You two are cute. I dig the back-and-forth. Truly! :) But "Vail_Indigo", that's primarily the reason why I was even suggesting you...perhaps...be a part of this. Of the 'team'. Of the companionship, that could very well be. Clearly you're a part of it with your lovely stalk-like "setup" that you two...*SHARE* with one another. Why, in the HIGH HEAVENS...shan't that be able to....translate onto the "comic pages". Why not in the roleplay? Hehe.

Of course, I don't mean to "pry". Or probe. Or push. Or/and-all-other-wise....poke my nose wherein it may....NOT...belong. So I apologize for that. I just thought it'd be cooooooooooooool.

And ladies? WHO in their right mind, doesn't like some *COOL* every now and then, right?? Ahaha :)

(anyhow, please take that....enthusiastic suggestion -- *grin*-- with a grain of salt, and nothing more!)

Thank you, thank you.

As for, M'gann....well, you'll have to speak to J'onn about her. I'm sure he'd be willing to set something up....
Assuming Bart can concentrate for more than a moment's time on ONE THING. I/he may have to take your boy up on that offer! ;)

Oh. And since you're such a fanatic for the Martian Manhunter, what's your take on the Smallville incarnation? Did you like that actor's take on your character? Obviously 'we' didn't get to see the great potential of what COULD have been.....in his super powered self.....but..............but......................was there anything in there(in him) that you liked??
 
Assuming Bart can concentrate for more than a moment's time on ONE THING. I/he may have to take your boy up on that offer! ;)

Okay assuming your writeup of your charector is accurate, why would Bart be interested in M'gann anyway. After all he may look 18 but he is only mentally 3, and I don't know any 3 year olds that want to go out with the opposite sex.

Let alone get up to some of the things I am thinking you are imagining.
 
Okay assuming your writeup of your charector is accurate, why would Bart be interested in M'gann anyway. After all he may look 18 but he is only mentally 3, and I don't know any 3 year olds that want to go out with the opposite sex.

Let alone get up to some of the things I am thinking you are imagining.

I think there was a plan for Lachy's Bart to undergo some sort of accelerated VR environment so as to boost his emotional maturity? Not unlike in the comics.

And yeah, Bart was often too scatterbrained to clue into girls, but he eventually dated his schoolmate Carol and admitted to Cassie "Wonder Girl" Sandsmark that she was the reason he liked girls.
 
Oh, it translates. I write well with Chas. Magically, even. Terrifyingly, even.
When she will let me.
Which is seldom.

grin

But, as I said, I don't do well in group threads.
Alas.

:: hangs head in shame ::

It is terrifying. And I get terrified.

And I hate to keep letting you down.
 
Oh, it translates. I write well with Chas. Magically, even. Terrifyingly, even.
When she will let me.
Which is seldom.

grin

But, as I said, I don't do well in group threads.
Alas.

:: hangs head in shame ::

It is terrifying. And I get terrified.

And I hate to keep letting you down.
Hey, I totally get magic. I try to stay away from terror. And I absolutely adore....*CHEMISTRY*(as it relates to other creators/writers/peeeeeeeeeeople).....so I love me some of what you're revealing there, if I may......Miss "Vail_Indigo"?

In my limited experience on this site, it'd seem like some people are INTO the 'group' thread gig, whilst others...yeahhh, not so much. It's more of the one-on-one 'dance' that's more their fancy, right?

And though, of course. When one -- bless'ed be, if he/she/YOU -- tried out the experience....just.......to see, HOW "it" would be...and feel....and play out. What more could anyone ask for?

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=48675941&postcount=207

What more could someone like meeeeeeeeeeee, say? All I got, all I could ever offer. Is this: *a smile, planted....upon his face, for the individual* You know what 'they' say, right?

"A smile means friendship to everyone..."

Heh. ;)

(what's funny, I seem to be the opposite....I'm all about the *GROUP* threads....and not-so-much the *ONE-ON-ONE's*........my silly butt, right?? *lil' grin*)

Okay assuming your writeup of your charector is accurate, why would Bart be interested in M'gann anyway. After all he may look 18 but he is only mentally 3, and I don't know any 3 year olds that want to go out with the opposite sex.

Let alone get up to some of the things I am thinking you are imagining.

I think there was a plan for Lachy's Bart to undergo some sort of accelerated VR environment so as to boost his emotional maturity? Not unlike in the comics.

And yeah, Bart was often too scatterbrained to clue into girls, but he eventually dated his schoolmate Carol and admitted to Cassie "Wonder Girl" Sandsmark that she was the reason he liked girls.

*turns his attention to a...*CUTE**and**FUZZY**...Aussie* What's up "wombat"? I don't believe that 'we'. Officially, have had the...extended 'pleasure'. What's going on, in YOUR neck of the woods?

Besides. Raccoons. And guns. And Bradley Cooper. ;)

So pseudo-introductions aside, I'm not sure where/what you are *think**thunk'ing* as it may or may not relate to my character in the roleplay(that still needs to get the *stamp of approval* from "Lunaramblings"), but I certainly appreciate any attention and/or concern you are professing.

I can most assuredly promise: *ALL* shall be in for quite the surprise, should I get the green light for Impulse. And I'm sure any 'fancy'(or enthusiasm as it may be) that I personally may have, or share for Miss Martian....is....nothing of consequence.

Thanks again for....'looking out', there. Fella. :)

*high fives the one, the amazing...the ever-so-versatile "ChasNicollette" at that**because**she rockkkkkssss...!*
 
-bangs head against the nearest wall...repeatedly-

You...have...got...to...be...SHITTING...ME!!!!
 
Did he?
I was long gone by then

It was before I crashed and burned, so I'm not sure you were. But he was a dick behind the scenes, so maybe you didn't know about that.

In any case, I'm sorry that you were not comfortable there after I exhorted you to join.

I would never ask you again to do anything with which you were not comfortable.
 
Yes not everything is about the fighting in a superhero thread. It is about the buildup, the relationships between characters. Especially in the Arrow universe. I mean I haven't watched a lot of it (But have downloaded a lot to watch) but from what I remember it was about 70% storyline 30% fighting so hope the thread keeps this feel.
 
Thats sort of how I tend to feel. Like everyone else is "Lets fight!" and we're like "Lets do this multi-issue super crossover storyline and do whatever we want because we kind of have all the time in the world and REALLY? ALREADY WITH THE FIGHTING?? Dammit, ok, lets go"


Haha, yeah. We were hell-bent on introducing our characters and setting up their potential romance but Vic and the others were just beating down the door with plot. Oh, man.

Yeah, no, but I've been in some amazing group threads. The old LDoK crew-- I still look back and remember those scenes in Honduras and Shanghai and Bonneville, how we just rolled out posts together. Lunar, Sun God, you remember those.

You get a bunch with the right energy, it's like you're writing as one. It's so much rarer with group threads, I feel blessed to have experienced it.

Ones-on-one, those tend to be slower, more private, at least in my experience. You relish it more.

Oh, I miss that.
 
Yes not everything is about the fighting in a superhero thread. It is about the buildup, the relationships between characters. Especially in the Arrow universe. I mean I haven't watched a lot of it (But have downloaded a lot to watch) but from what I remember it was about 70% storyline 30% fighting so hope the thread keeps this feel.

That's a pretty good ratio.

But I do enjoy a good fight scene, when it happens.
 
Hey guys. Apologies that I haven't been around in a few days. My daughter has had some issues at school and some things have gone wonky at work keeping me busy. But alas I am here and ready to roll.

Lachi, I thought I had already conveyed that I was cool with your Bart. I was posting from my phone and it apparently didn't go through. But alas, I am good with it with he caveat that we discuss any use of the time/dimensional travel stuff prior to it being brought in.
 
Back
Top