Tortured Innuendo

I don't know, I turn in for the night and the sophisticated and reflective tone of my thread is lowered by a group of delightful ladies munching seductively on popsicles, slithering down water slides, sharing links to cheap wedding dress and dancing topless on the lawn - and the last without even thinking to share a picture with me.

(Ok, I made the last bit up, or maybe it was a beautiful multi-coloured dream.)

I don't know, I turn in for the night and the sophisticated and reflective tone of my thread is lowered by a group of delightful ladies munching seductively on popsicles, slithering down water slides, sharing links to cheap wedding dress and dancing topless on the lawn - and the last without even thinking to share a picture with me.

(Ok, I made the last bit up, or maybe it was a beautiful multi-coloured dream.)

Could be a bit of both and some wishful thinking thrown in, as well! I finally fell asleep at a decent hour last night, only to be plagued by several erotic dreams! I woke up, when the alarm went off, with my body wrapped around a king size pillow, trying to orgasm.

I believe I am in need! I better get Marco oiled up, and give his batteries a good run!

Could be a bit of both and some wishful thinking thrown in, as well! I finally fell asleep at a decent hour last night, only to be plagued by several erotic dreams! I woke up, when the alarm went off, with my body wrapped around a king size pillow, trying to orgasm.

I believe I am in need! I better get Marco oiled up, and give his batteries a good run!

Marco! Every girl should have somebody or something called Marco in their lives.

I wonder if there is a sex toy called the Matt? or the MattWolf? What would it be like if there was?

Marco! Every girl should have somebody or something called Marco in their lives.

I wonder if there is a sex toy called the Matt? or the MattWolf? What would it be like if there was?

Well, I named mine after a guy I dated, when I lived in the state of Washington! And the Marco I have is same size of the Marco I dated, it makes me orgasm just as much, too. But, I must admit, that I miss the feel of a body on top or below me!

Well, I named mine after a guy I dated, when I lived in the state of Washington! And the Marco I have is same size of the Marco I dated, it makes me orgasm just as much, too. But, I must admit, that I miss the feel of a body on top or below me!

Mmmm... a interesting sort of flattery to have a sex toy named after you.

You know, I often wonder if any of my past partners think of me when they are masturbating or sexing another person! I know I think of someone else on the rare occasion I am fucking my husband.

Oh Hey! Did you survive your SOs family?

I can honestly say that I have never named any of my toys.
I do however name genitals. :)

I can honestly say that I have never named any of my toys.
I do however name genitals. :)

I've so many questions:

Your own genitals? Other people's genitals? Genitals you've seen? Genitals you've never seen?

Have you a name for James Bond's genitals? For Dr Who's? For mine?

I've so many questions:

Your own genitals? Other people's genitals? Genitals you've seen? Genitals you've never seen?

Have you a name for James Bond's genitals? For Dr Who's? For mine?

LOL! :D Wouldn't Dr Who's be the Tardis Torpedo?

As long as David Tennant was the one endorsing it, yeah!

Now, even as a straight man (isn't it funny how careful straight men are to make that assertion) I can see the attraction for a woman of getting a sonic screwdrivering from David Tennant.

Now, even as a straight man (isn't it funny how careful straight men are to make that assertion) I can see the attraction for a woman of getting a sonic screwdrivering from David Tennant.

I must admit that the man seems full of energy! ;)

But, I do admire his skill as an actor! I loved his portrayal of Hamlet!

Well, if I were a man, I would be too! She has great legs, beautiful hair, girl-next-door face and a fantastic personality!

ah yes, her personality, that is what I first noticed about her in fact...

Me? No, I'm still around, I just think my thread has lost a little of its fashionable popularity. 15mins of fame is all we get in this world.

No it has not! You just haven't been leaving any juicy tidbits lying around! You can't expect all the women to keep everything going!

Now, give it up Matt! Do a little dance for us and we might put some money in your g-string!

Back