Tortured Innuendo

Your father must have stolen the stars to put in your eyes.

Is this why the night is dark and full of terrors? Or maybe someone wished there be husbandry in heaven :rolleyes:

A most fine thread, absolutely undeserving of page 2:D

Is this why the night is dark and full of terrors? Or maybe someone wished there be husbandry in heaven :rolleyes:

A most fine thread, absolutely undeserving of page 2:D

Husbandry in the heavens... would that be star farming?

Only if it is eleventy billion years in the future and the TARDIS is about to dock.:rolleyes:

In your two posts on my thread so far you've referenced Dr Who, Game of Thrones, Tolkien and Shakespeare. A lady who enjoys words and has a little bit of the geek in her perhaps?

In your two posts on my thread so far you've referenced Dr Who, Game of Thrones, Tolkien and Shakespeare. A lady who enjoys words and has a little bit of the geek in her perhaps?

*Peers* Now, where did I reference Tolkien?
Dr. Who is a relatively new addiction, recommended most highly by a friend and even though winter is not coming, new episodes of The Game of Thrones are, and that could keep me happy for a while :D. Shakespeare is admittedly very enjoyable with a lot of paraphrasing, sometimes without ( which is when Charles an Mary take over.)

Geeky, yes. I could go with that. Or maybe nerd is the word.:rolleyes:

*Peers* Now, where did I reference Tolkien?
Dr. Who is a relatively new addiction, recommended most highly by a friend and even though winter is not coming, new episodes of The Game of Thrones are, and that could keep me happy for a while :D. Shakespeare is admittedly very enjoyable with a lot of paraphrasing, sometimes without ( which is when Charles an Mary take over.)

Geeky, yes. I could go with that. Or maybe nerd is the word.:rolleyes:

'eleventy' is a Tolkien-ism.

Charles and Mary is very subtle.

You just need to make a few references to Beckett, Miranda and The Wire and I'll be yours.

After which you can explain the difference between a geek and a nerd.

'eleventy' is a Tolkien-ism.

Charles and Mary is very subtle.

You just need to make a few references to Beckett, Miranda and The Wire and I'll be yours.

After which you can explain the difference between a geek and a nerd.

Yes, of course, Bilbo turns a eleventy one, a most curious number apparently. I ran away from Tolkien at 12 but remain a fan of the films.

Well, Vladimir and Estragon aren't especially lucky, and neither is Lucky. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern aren't either, what with the sheer ambiguity of their existence.

I donot know of this Miranda you speak of, and I haven't watched The Wire. Fringe I can gab about along with Prison Break and Breaking Bad. I'm not a fan of list-making.

Geeks in their very post-post modernnes are actually considered cool, while nerds still remain duds. Me, I just wanted my words to rhyme.:rolleyes:

Geeks in their very post-post modernnes are actually considered cool, while nerds still remain duds. Me, I just wanted my words to rhyme.:rolleyes:

And is it geeks or nerds that have taken over the world?

I'd certainly like to be that "little bit of geek inside her"

Sorry had to go there!

And for chat up lines, you cant beat Del boy, "slap the girls backside and when they turn around I say " fancy a curry?"
and always, always play it cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

And is it geeks or nerds that have taken over the world?

Well, geeks dominate my world. That is world enough for now.:rolleyes:

I'd certainly like to be that "little bit of geek inside her"

Sorry had to go there!

And for chat up lines, you cant beat Del boy, "slap the girls backside and when they turn around I say " fancy a curry?"
and always, always play it cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

Haha, nice clip !:D

Why curry though?

And, only a "little bit"? Pshaw!

Well, geeks dominate my world. That is world enough for now.:rolleyes:

Haha, nice clip !:D

Why curry though?

And, only a "little bit"? Pshaw!

It has to be a curry - something Del would think fancy but isn't really anything beyond the local Indian.

Well, the Kamasutra is universally fancy:rolleyes: But then, he must be too much of a gentleman.

Del Boy a gentleman... I think you must be new to One Foot in the Grave.

But the Kamasutra is an excellent place, about half way down curry mile in Manchester, they fold their table napkins in all sorts of interesting ways.

Del Boy a gentleman... I think you must be new to One Foot in the Grave.

But the Kamasutra is an excellent place, about half way down curry mile in Manchester, they fold their table napkins in all sorts of interesting ways.

Absolutely brand, spanking new, spanking being the operative word:rolleyes:

Haha :D Your Manchester version sounds jolly good, although the original series does feature kings and courtesans and some rather intricate folds.

Absolutely brand, spanking new, spanking being the operative word:rolleyes:

Haha :D Your Manchester version sounds jolly good, although the original series does feature kings and courtesans and some rather intricate folds.

Courtesans! I knew there was something missing from curry mile.

I've just noticed I've been moved into The Playground. Shocking! My true home is in the personals where I can advertise myself shamelessly.

Courtesans! I knew there was something missing from curry mile.

I've just noticed I've been moved into The Playground. Shocking! My true home is in the personals where I can advertise myself shamelessly.

Courtesans trump napkins. Now, courtesans folding like napkins trump even that.

Oh, heh. I had to run a search to find the thread. I do think it's kind of a promotion though, welcome to Level 5.:devil:

Courtesans trump napkins. Now, courtesans folding like napkins trump even that.

Oh, heh. I had to run a search to find the thread. I do think it's kind of a promotion though, welcome to Level 5.:devil:

And courtesans wearing only napkins trump all.

I'm not sure. I feel the playground is too refined for me. I prefer the cruder in your face nature of the personals.

And courtesans wearing only napkins trump all.

I'm not sure. I feel the playground is too refined for me. I prefer the cruder in your face nature of the personals.

Wait I was going to say that - but I decided to skip right to the risque.:devil: Tsk.

Yes, of course you do because yours is as "smack-my-butt-and-watch-me-cum" as they come.:p A poor pity then. :rolleyes:

Wait I was going to say that - but I decided to skip right to the risque.:devil: Tsk.

Yes, of course you do because yours is as "smack-my-butt-and-watch-me-cum" as they come.:p A poor pity then. :rolleyes:

I think you've got me confused with Del Boy, although you've swapped the curry for something rather more spicy.

I'm afraid I'm such a repressed English gentleman feminist I'd never smack a woman's butt until at least the third date. My own arse, on the other hand, has been handled without invitation on one or two memorable occasions.

Back