Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a warm, wet, and blustery day in the Hundred Acre Wood, and Christopher Robin and his pals are watching the wind blow things around.

It's a warm, wet, and blustery day in the Hundred Acre Wood, and Christopher Robin and his pals are watching the wind blow things around.

"Hmmm. Perfect Fall day here - crisp! 60s, breezy and there's not a cloud in the sky..."

Thank you there TT, I'm glad to be back:kiss:
Elsewhere there are mentions of fireworks and I must say, watching the display yesterday, put on in Sydney harbour to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Australian Navy, they were pretty awesome.:)

I missed those but im sure they were

I am sure there are scones among the offerings?

Jam and cream too?

*sipping on an Americano*

So good to have you back, Heat.

Missed your stunning breakfasts and your wit.

Good to see you Serene

Back to work today. Hopefully the kids aren't too out of sorts from the holidays

Girls needing a Daddy

Love how turned on a girl can get even thinking about having her Daddy take care of her, or take her. And her need to give pleasure. And her pleasure in being pleasured.

Ah!

G

I totally agree...a huge fantasy to be taken care of and be taken by "daddy" ...Gabriel you hit it on the mark! I orgasm quickly during daddy role play! Especially since I LOVE older guys! *****SWOONING*****:kiss:

I missed those but im sure they were

Good to see you Serene

Back to work today. Hopefully the kids aren't too out of sorts from the holidays

"Hope they take it easy on you and the other teachers today. I know when kiddos get off schedule they can get frustrated. Hope you're feeling better too, and thanks - I need a cheerleader too! (As much as I need that other...:D)" :rose:

"Hope they take it easy on you and the other teachers today. I know when kiddos get off schedule they can get frustrated. Hope you're feeling better too, and thanks - I need a cheerleader too! (As much as I need that other...:D)" :rose:

I was down two kids today so was a good day.
I got a massage today after work, which was much needed.
I'll always be your cheerleader Sis:heart::rose:

I was down two kids today so was a good day.
I got a massage today after work, which was much needed.
I'll always be your cheerleader Sis:heart::rose:

"Good - really glad you had a good day and VERY glad to hear about your massage after work! You deserve pampering, so I'm glad to hear it happened. Thanks Sis - you know I will too if there's ever anything I can do!":rose::heart:

You deserve good stuff too, Peaches

Fingers crossed for you, as usual. xxx

"Good - really glad you had a good day and VERY glad to hear about your massage after work! You deserve pampering, so I'm glad to hear it happened. Thanks Sis - you know I will too if there's ever anything I can do!":rose::heart:

Thank you. It has to happen sometimes I guess ;)
I know, thank you.
How was your day?

"Indeed - me too! How ARE you and how is the home schooling?:rose:"

Homeschooling is going phenomenally well. :)

Sometimes it can be pulling teeth bc she wants to do what she wants to do.
She turned 10 this past Thursday and we bought her an electric scooter and that is all she wants to do, ride her scooter.

But she loves to learn, so that is good.

I am doing phenomenally well!

A certain Brit swept me off my feet a couple of months ago and I am head over heels in love with him. It is so incredible. He is not a Daddy, I think that ended with me with Rob. However he is totally Alpha, very, very hot!!! :heart:

I hope things are bloody smashing for you. Trying to catch up with your posting here now.

:kiss::rose::rose:

Homeschooling is going phenomenally well. :)

Sometimes it can be pulling teeth bc she wants to do what she wants to do.
She turned 10 this past Thursday and we bought her an electric scooter and that is all she wants to do, ride her scooter.

A certain Brit swept me off my feet a couple of months ago and I am head over heels in love with him. It is so incredible. He is not a Daddy, I think that ended with me with Rob. However he is totally Alpha, very, very hot!!! :heart:

I hope things are bloody smashing for you. Trying to catch up with your posting here now.

lol I can't say I blame her.

That is great.

Awww that's sweet.

Thank you. It has to happen sometimes I guess ;)
I know, thank you.
How was your day?

"Too quiet. I had a little touch of what was ailing you I think. Doubt it was anything I'd eaten because I hadn't yet, spent the rest of the day resting. Cat is upset because he only had dry chow to eat last night since Mama couldn't make it to the store. Today..."

Homeschooling is going phenomenally well. :) Sometimes it can be pulling teeth bc she wants to do what she wants to do.

"I'm glad the homeschooling is going well-despite the challenges of schooling a 10 year old with a scooter.:D I know you enjoy it and I KNOW you're great at it - much more so than I ever could have been.

(Twirling around in the Happy Dance for you) Oh Serene, that's WONDERFUL news! I'm so very, VERY happy for you (both)!":rose::kiss::rose:

"I'm glad the homeschooling is going well-despite the challenges of schooling a 10 year old with a scooter.:D I know you enjoy it and I KNOW you're great at it - much more so than I ever could have been.

(Twirling around in the Happy Dance for you) Oh Serene, that's WONDERFUL news! I'm so very, VERY happy for you (both)!":kiss::rose:

Thank you!

I never saw it coming, he totally blindsided me.

It was like love and lust at first PM. :heart:

He is my Saxon captor and I am his wild Celtic princess. :D

He is so perfect.

He speaks Posh, which is really fucking hot, esp. when he talks dirty.:devil:

He plays rugby and runs six miles a day and is ex-military, an officer and a gentleman...till he is not one and that is delicious. :heart:

I am going to see him next year in London. :)

He is utterly magnificent. :heart::heart:

Hugs

"Too quiet. I had a little touch of what was ailing you I think. Doubt it was anything I'd eaten because I hadn't yet, spent the rest of the day resting. Cat is upset because he only had dry chow to eat last night since Mama couldn't make it to the store. Today..."

Oh no i'm sorry to hear that. Oh dear not good to have an unhappy Siamese
I hope you feel much better today :rose:

Oh no, both of you were sick?

So sorry!

Hope it is gone and does not come back.

I have my first mammogram on the 25th.
I was suppose to get the baseline a couple of years ago
but I am a horrible patient.
Either of you know how painful they are?

Little One sees the Chief of Staff
at Shriner's in a few weeks
Her spine is at 15 percent.
Not scoliosis at that point,
but cause for concern
VATER children can get it pretty bad.
She already has the tethered spinal cord again
although it is just being watched because
it is not causing problems.
Please keep her in your thoughts/prayers.

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back