PM asshattery

What if off is the direction in which I want him to fuck?

Well, that would still qualify as a response.

Just not the one your mouth-breathin' mass-mailer was hoping to get as he's manipulating his man-junk.

Well, that would still qualify as a response.

Just not the one your mouth-breathin' mass-mailer was hoping to get as he's manipulating his man-junk.

When did being a mouth-breather become an epitome of boorish behavior? I haven't total lung capacity and breathing through my nose doesn't get enough oxygen into my body. Plus, I can sneak up on people better than most :p

When did being a mouth-breather become an epitome of boorish behavior? I haven't total lung capacity and breathing through my nose doesn't get enough oxygen into my body. Plus, I can sneak up on people better than most :p

Breathing is one of those things that really irritate some people. They can't stand someone else getting all that precious oxygen. ;)

What a challenging condition. Are sports and aerobic activities off the table for you?
I certainly didn't mean to imply that all those with limited lung capacity are asshateous.

At least no more than you, when you attributed the peniscally challenged asshat status. :p

Return said PM with this answer,

"I am pointing and laughing at you and your little winkie"

Happy belated by the way.

What a challenging condition. Are sports and aerobic activities off the table for you?
I certainly didn't mean to imply that all those with limited lung capacity are asshateous.

At least no more than you, when you attributed the peniscally challenged asshat status. :p

Happy belated by the way.
There you go again. Making up words. I lubs you!

We should do a scientific study. A comparison study. What percentage of PM asshats have penile dimensions equivalent to it smaller than a tube of lipstick, still live in mom's basement, and have high school diplomas. :rolleyes:

ETA: and have lost their virginity to real, living, breathing women?

After I refused to give him more information on something I posted, this is what I received and then sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAsshatNameChange
No...your the idiot, and go figure your from NY. Who the fuck would post a picture of their self in a forum like this. Your a fucking cunt bitch

No, you're the idiot, and go figure, you're from NY. Who the fuck would post a picture of themselves in a forum like this? You're a fucking cunt, bitch

If you're going to insult me, learn proper grammar. If you do, it might have the intended effect, not make me laugh.

Did I go too far?

After I refused to give him more information on something I posted, this is what I received and then sent.

Quote:
No...your the idiot, and go figure your from NY. Who the fuck would post a picture of their self in a forum like this. Your a fucking cunt bitch

No, you're the idiot, and go figure, you're from NY. Who the fuck would post a picture of themselves in a forum like this? You're a fucking cunt, bitch

If you're going to insult me, learn proper grammar. If you do, it might have the intended effect, not make me laugh.

Did I go too far?

Not far enough in my opinion, but I'm a cunt like that. :D

Quote:

Did I go too far?

The better Question is... What in the world does he have against new york ? and why does he hate the state so much. And his insult makes little sense either. Who the Fuck posts pictures on a site like this ?. Well who the fuck posts pictures on Facebook or myspace or photobucket. Everyone and their mothers do that is the answer. geez people are dumb these days trying to insult someone when their insults fail.

I am waiting for someone to Argue " You play games.. You cant fall in love because in games nothing is real, You cant build Relationships in games or on forums as everyone lies "

The answer to that Question - You can fall in love in games and on forums. You have to be careful but you can.

Also I wish they had a button called " Change your username once per Account " I need one of those.. So I could get rid of this name and make it better :(. at times I hate my name and Wish I was thinking clearly when i made it lol

The better Question is... What in the world does he have against new york ? and why does he hate the state so much. And his insult makes little sense either. Who the Fuck posts pictures on a site like this ?. Well who the fuck posts pictures on Facebook or myspace or photobucket. Everyone and their mothers do that is the answer. geez people are dumb these days trying to insult someone when their insults fail.

I am waiting for someone to Argue " You play games.. You cant fall in love because in games nothing is real, You cant build Relationships in games or on forums as everyone lies "

The answer to that Question - You can fall in love in games and on forums. You have to be careful but you can.

Also I wish they had a button called " Change your username once per Account " I need one of those.. So I could get rid of this name and make it better :(. at times I hate my name and Wish I was thinking clearly when i made it lol

Yeah, the name is...ehhh...scary. xDDD

PM Laurel and ask her REALLY nicely. Explain to her your reasons for wanting to change it. She may just let you.

Yeah, the name is...ehhh...scary. xDDD

PM Laurel and ask her REALLY nicely. Explain to her your reasons for wanting to change it. She may just let you.

What do you consider Nicely as I heard that this type of thing is not common on these forums and hardly anyone changes their name because nobody does it :p. And I suppose it could be scary the name... Although Cock could mean Chicken in some cultures and that makes it sound worse than what it is now. Eh I will change it once I tell all my friends that I am going too lol.

Edit because it sounded wrong

Last edited:
In other news nothing like getting a message from a guy that likes your name and then goes on says " I agree from the Great lover of cocks " - Pukes - I have nothing against gays but please do not tell me that in pm. Not only is that Disturbing but someone did not read my profile well either lol But that is small compared to others on this thread lol

*pukes*

I have nothing against bigotry but please do not tell me that in forums. Not only is that disturbing but someone didn't realize that they were in a LGBT-and-Alt-Lifestyle-Friendly Forum either lol.

Do you see how well that works? Not very well, huh? *siiiigh*

And you were doing SO WELL admitting how awful your name was.

*pukes*

I have nothing against bigotry but please do not tell me that in forums. Not only is that disturbing but someone didn't realize that they were in a LGBT-and-Alt-Lifestyle-Friendly Forum either lol.

Do you see how well that works? Not very well, huh? *siiiigh*

And you were doing SO WELL admitting how awful your name was.

Well You see I was going with that at first.. And then they admitted that they saw my name on the front page in the online section and picked me out randomly. And I honesty did not realized that fact thanks for telling me. Of course I have nothing against them or the community at all. I just really do not want a random person pming me how they like my name and then telling me something like that. But in all honestly I am not a bigot or whatever that word is. But their are some things that I do not want to know lol. its that simple really

Well that is the thing At the time I said that, I was thinking that it was bad and it needed changing although thinking about it. Does one change their name in Real life because they are not popular and do not use my name as a example.. But say your name was Exotic and Far fetch would you change it to fit in ?

Right now though... I slightly hate the name
M
y current name if people gave me a chance, I am not so bad of a person, But can they see past the name.. One would hope so and some people have. But others have not and Eh well maybe its their lost.

But to call Me a bigot for just sharing what kind of pm i got... I just found the pm to be disturbing to me.. As i said nothing against the community but come on even some pms you get are Disturbing no ?.

But your right.. the Puking was not suppose to be their because it makes you look like a bigot even though your not. I see your point and it was proven

Last edited:
Well You see I was going with that at first.. And then they admitted that they saw my name on the front page in the online section and picked me out randomly. And I honesty did not realized that fact thanks for telling me. Of course I have nothing against them or the community at all. I just really do not want a random person pming me how they like my name and then telling me something like that. But in all honestly I am not a bigot or whatever that word is. But their are some things that I do not want to know lol. its that simple really

Well that is the thing At the time I said that, I was thinking that it was bad and it needed changing although thinking about it. Does one change their name in Real life because they are not popular and do not use my name as a example.. But say your name was Exotic and Far fetch would you change it to fit in ?

Right now though... I slightly hate the name
M
y current name if people gave me a chance, I am not so bad of a person, But can they see past the name.. One would hope so and some people have. But others have not and Eh well maybe its their lost.

But to call Me a bigot for just sharing what kind of pm i got... I just found the pm to be disturbing to me.. As i said nothing against the community but come on even some pms you get are Disturbing no ?.

But your right.. the Puking was not suppose to be their because it makes you look like a bigot even though your not. I see your point and it was proven

Sure. I get disturbing PMs, but I don't get pukey because they're heterosexual, I get pukey because I don't like getting sexually solicited by a complete stranger in really obnoxious and socially retarded ways. :)

You gotta make sure you make the distinction, because words are THE ONLY thing we can judge your character on. Remember, hon, we don't know you. We only see what you put down here on the forums!

I have to admit...the first time I saw "Lordcock1" as a user handle I had an almost irresistible urge to start spamming asshat homoerotic pick up lines into his Inbox. :D

Well that...and that "Lordcock" was already taken...so he had to settle for "Lordcock1"!
Now who is the real lord of cock? Or can there be two lords of the cock?

Just a heads up....
This is not "feedback"

"Hello from a 33 years old "boy". I am the "young" experiment that you are craving for. My messenger and e-mail is xxxxxxx ar yahoo dot com. Also I have a profile on xhamster.com with name xxxxxxxx if you would like to see my favourites x rated videos. Thank you!"

Please, in the future, use the feedback feature to provide constructive criticism.
And never send pms such as this to me. It's blatantly rude and presumptuous.

Thank you!

Last night had a PM from a guy - "wanna fuck?" - ignored it

Tonight I got one from the same guy -

"how u doing?
wanna chat....?
or would you like to indulge in conversation..? xxx"

Tempted to ask him what the distinction is between chatting and indulging in conversation but I just don't want to give him the time of day!

Back