Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Og's not writing for Lit, so I'm not either.

I'm in the mood for another Laundry Tale, but I need his cooperation.

He needs less time with the grandchildren.

The massage parlor under my office got busted for illegal activity last week. Hardly unexpected. I still don't see why that sort of thing is illegal. I hate puritans.

Sex can help you feel better. It boosts the immune system.

That may be true, but I prefer participating in sex. With an entire herd of elephants on my chest at the moment, I don't think I would be a very active partner.

Unrelated blurt:

I've had enough.

That may be true, but I prefer participating in sex. With an entire herd of elephants on my chest at the moment, I don't think I would be a very active partner.

Unrelated blurt:

I've had enough.

I didn't orgasm for over 48 hours myself because of my cold this weekend, so... Same boat :rolleyes:

Next time, be sure to ask your pharmacist for a cold medicine that does not contain an orgasm suppressant.

That sounds all well and good, but I only took two over the counter capsules on Friday night, which wouldn't account for being flaccid most of Sunday.

That sounds all well and good, but I only took two over the counter capsules on Friday night, which wouldn't account for being flaccid most of Sunday.

Maybe it was the 32 wanks on Saturday. That usually screws up Sunday. :D

I have to stop resorting to solipsism to get out of helping my daughter with her social sciences homework. I think she's on to me.

Oops! My family history research has found someone who has a link to a common ancestor AND to my Lit name.

I'm also finding that some of both my parents' ancestors came from the same small village in the 17th Century when the population was about 100 people.

I need to acquire more Mastodon CDs. They have really been growing on me the last year or so.

I desperately need a break from winter.

I just checked my outdoors thermometer. It's nearly noon but still only 58 degrees out there. I had to take off a glove and tap the thermometer with my finger to convince myself it wasn't frozen stuck. Last night was hell. Temps plummeted into the 40's for the fourth straight night. And now, I just heard a scare report from the local weather service that for tomorrow morning there's a 30 per cent chance of dew. :eek:

Somebody hide the axe. If this cold snap doesn't break soon, I swear I'm going to lose it.

I desperately need a break from winter.

I just checked my outdoors thermometer. It's nearly noon but still only 58 degrees out there. I had to take off a glove and tap the thermometer with my finger to convince myself it wasn't frozen stuck. Last night was hell. Temps plummeted into the 40's for the fourth straight night. And now, I just heard a scare report from the local weather service that for tomorrow morning there's a 30 per cent chance of dew. :eek:

Somebody hide the axe. If this cold snap doesn't break soon, I swear I'm going to lose it.

Uh... we've had highs in the 20s the last week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back