Tortured Innuendo

Oooo, I use to love having room mates! Or fucking at his place when his room mates were home!

I'm never sure with Americans whether room mates means somebody sharing the same bedroom or just the same flat/appartment. Either can be fun in this situation of course.

I'm never sure with Americans whether room mates means somebody sharing the same bedroom or just the same flat/appartment. Either can be fun in this situation of course.

Sometimes it is both. But, in my case, we shared the same apartment/flat. He use to get all nasty in the morning saying I kept him awake with all my moaning and crying out.

Sometimes it is both. But, in my case, we shared the same apartment/flat. He use to get all nasty in the morning saying I kept him awake with all my moaning and crying out.

Are there any neighbours listening into this conversation...

Are there any neighbours listening into this conversation...

I live in a house now, with my 11 year old son. My husband lives 2 states away and visits every 2 weeks. We haven't had sex in 6 months. I don't think he is interested in me anymore. That is why I bought my Marco! Yes, Marco never turns me down when I want to cum. Marco is ALWAYS up and ready to go! He even takes real good care of my clit while he's thrusting in and out my cunny. He is also very good at finding my g-spot! I love my Marco! When I die, I want to be creamated with him inside of me!

I live in a house now, with my 11 year old son. My husband lives 2 states away and visits every 2 weeks. We haven't had sex in 6 months. I don't think he is interested in me anymore. That is why I bought my Marco! Yes, Marco never turns me down when I want to cum. Marco is ALWAYS up and ready to go! He even takes real good care of my clit while he's thrusting in and out my cunny. He is also very good at finding my g-spot! I love my Marco! When I die, I want to be creamated with him inside of me!

Hurrah for Marco (and you). Although when starting to think through the practicalities of getting him creamated inside of you... well... I suspect there may be flaws in that plan.

Hurrah for Marco (and you). Although when starting to think through the practicalities of getting him creamated inside of you... well... I suspect there may be flaws in that plan.

Well, I'll make sure they take the batteries out of him first!

unfortunately any neighbours I had listening in would be very bored... no action to overhear

You are one of the most entertaining men I've seen so far on this site Mr. Wolf. Love your posts.

Thank you ripeandproper. I hope and presume you mean entertaining as in the kind of man you'd like to have come round, pin you to the bedroom door and undress you; rather than the kind man you'd like to have round as a children's party entertainer.

Me first!

Don't worry, there is plenty of me to go around. (And yes, I know that is cliched and fairly unreconstructed and so forth, but come on, oh often does a guy get a chance to play that line?)

Intrigued by both the OP and thread content.

I'm not sure why you didn't receive many responses for the first while but from me to you - I approve.

:)

Okay, I got me some cock this last weekend, from all people, my husband! I know, I know I should be getting fucked by my husband all the time. I was very surprised, though. He hasn't touched me in over 6 months, so when he responded to my blatant foreplay, I took advantage of the hard on! Now, granted, I did do all the work, but I managed to get myself to orgasm 6 times before I made him cum. All in all, I think it was a pretty good round of sex. Now, let's see how long it will be before he wants to let me touch him again!

Intrigued by both the OP and thread content.

I'm not sure why you didn't receive many responses for the first while but from me to you - I approve.

:)

Thank you Daxaeha... an interesting name, I'll have to do some research...

Okay, I got me some cock this last weekend, from all people, my husband! I know, I know I should be getting fucked by my husband all the time. I was very surprised, though. He hasn't touched me in over 6 months, so when he responded to my blatant foreplay, I took advantage of the hard on! Now, granted, I did do all the work, but I managed to get myself to orgasm 6 times before I made him cum. All in all, I think it was a pretty good round of sex. Now, let's see how long it will be before he wants to let me touch him again!

Hurrah for finding nookie in unexpected places!

Thank you Daxaeha... an interesting name, I'll have to do some research...

I'll actually be very interested to see if you find anything, seeing as "Daxaeha" is a name that I made up for a character I created in the first story I wrote. :)

Thank you ripeandproper. I hope and presume you mean entertaining as in the kind of man you'd like to have come round, pin you to the bedroom door and undress you; rather than the kind man you'd like to have round as a children's party entertainer.

Endless giggles.

But yes, undressing vs. entertaining children...since you haven't offered the third option of coming round as an adult party entertainer. >sigh<

Back